Sign in to follow this  
TigerChamp

WTF Wednesday

a20f49812353153076e1e4965b78e38e?width=6

Man caught on security camera licking family’s doorbell for three hours

Police are searching for a man who was caught on a security camera licking a Californian family’s doorbell for three hours.

A California man was caught on security camera licking a family’s doorbell, police said. The suspect, identified as 33-year-old Roberto Arroyo, spent over two hours lurking outside Dave and Sylvia Dungan’s home in Salinas, where he allegedly licked the family’s doorbell, relieved himself in their yard and stole an extension cord from their Christmas lights display.

Arroyo faces possible misdemeanour charges of petty theft, prowling and violation of probation, Miguel Cabrera of the Salinas Police Department told The Post. The Monterey County District Attorney’s Office will review the case to determine whether or not to press charges. The Dungans said they only became aware of Arroyo when their phone alerted them to movement on their home security camera, which they installed less than a month ago. They weren’t home at the time of the incident but said that their children were inside the home sleeping, they told KION-TV. “I thought, ‘Boy! There’s a lot of traffic,’” Sylvia Dungan said. “I started reviewing the videos, (and said to myself) ‘Well, who the heck is this?’” Police were able to identify the suspect from the surveillance footage because he has a history of misdemeanour offences including public intoxication, resisting arrest, and being under the influence of narcotics, Cabrera said. ‘Well, who the heck is this?’.Source:Supplied “We were pleasantly surprised the image was so clear, it didn’t take us long to identify the individual,” Cabrera told KION-TV. After licking the Dungans’ doorbell, Arroyo reportedly visited another home in the neighbourhood.

This story originally appeared on the New York Post and was republished here with permission.

https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/real-life/wtf/man-caught-on-security-camera-licking-familys-doorbell-for-three-hours/news-story/08fdea9de3d67fbc43b49dbbaf9bf33b

• Haha 2

...so they were alerted this scrandy was lurking outside their house for 2 hours while their kids were home alone and they never thought to alert the authorities?

Image result for bad parenting meme

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, TUF said:

...so they were alerted this scrandy was lurking outside their house for 2 hours while their kids were home alone and they never thought to alert the authorities?

Image result for bad parenting meme

He's just peeing on the lawn and licking the doorbell. No need to frighten the kids over nothing.

• Like 2

I don't even want to tell you what I'd do to a weird fuk like that, if he showed up at my house and pulled that chiit.

• Like 2

On 1/9/2019 at 7:49 AM, Bwana said:

I don't even want to tell you what I'd do to a weird fuk like that, if he showed up at my house and pulled that chiit.

i would just open the door and politely ask him to stop licking my doorbell.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, OzStraya said:

Where's today's @TigerChamp

Unfortunately i havent seen any quality ****ed up chit this week, so im going to wait until something good happens. If youve seen anything you think is worthy youre welcome to post it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Not sure if would count as wtf but definitely a weird one.

Image result for maine ice disc

A rare natural phenomenon taking shape in the US state of Maine is mesmerising people around the world.

A giant slow-turning ice disk, measuring approximately 91m (298ft) wide, has formed in the Presumpscot River in the city of Westbrook.

The captivating natural oddity has drawn comparison to an alien spacecraft, a carousel and the Moon.

• Like 6