Sign in to follow this  
juice64011

Joe B signs new 4 fight deal at Flyweight...

5 minutes ago, BART-O-LINI said:

You guys believe dana white?!

This

First thing that came to my mind when I saw this news is that 125 division aint going anywhere.

*insert dana laughing meme*

Bennabeedus can always fight up at 135 where he started. This "flyweight" deal is a diversion, as others have said. Dana has repeatedly said (again, taken with a grain of salt) that he doesn't dictate the weightclasses where fighters choose to fight. Besides, how many other contracts specify X number of fights in Y division?

Of course the real story behind this four fight deal (I believe that part at least) is the fact that Benerveedus is married to Megan Olivi; obviously Dana has piped her at least a couple of times. She gets to keep her cush job and her husband gets a fat contract. Easy math.

God dammit, they really should just shut that **** down. Literally no-one cares about any flyweight fight, surely they are aware of that.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, RadLad said:

God dammit, they really should just shut that **** down. Literally no-one cares about any flyweight fight, surely they are aware of that.

Yeah then we can have more wmma or heavyweights gassing in the first round. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, juice64011 said:

Yeah then we can have more wmma or heavyweights gassing in the first round. 

I don't care for WMMA either... but between WMMA and flyweights I honestly don't know which I would prefer to watch. There are probably more fights in WMMA that I'd watch than there are at flyweight.

• Like 2

For any Flyweight fans out there, name the last flyweight fight you were excited for (apart from Cejudo vs TJ).

Edited by RadLad

I dont mind the flyweights. I remember seeing Demetrius Johnson vs kid Yamamoto live at ufc 126, granted it was at 135, but it was crazy to see how fast they both were,  especially Johnson.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, RadLad said:

For any Flyweight fans out there, name the last flyweight fight you were excited for (apart from Cejudo vs TJ).

Cejudo vs DJ

Wilson vs Ben 10

Figueredo vs Moraga

Joe B vs Sergio

Joe B vs Borg

• Confused 1

14 hours ago, RadLad said:

Excited for a Henry Cejudo fight? 

LMFAO

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 1/11/2019 at 12:19 AM, PATSTER said:

Excited for a Henry Cejudo fight? 

LMFAO

I was trying to think of one fight those people might be interested in and that's what I came up with lol.