Sign in to follow this  
Weidman_The_God

Is Justin Trudeau actually a sexist pig?

Remember when he had that genius idea to intentionally put in a 50/50 male to female ratio for his cabinet?

Well what about all the other 74 genders? Did he forget about them!? 

How dare he neglect all the z trans!! 

Should this obvious sexist be impeached now?

Thanks and please discuss. 

• Like 1

I remember when he interrupted some chick asking a question and mansplained that she should use "people kind" instead of "man kind".  I wish that chick was faster on the draw and had called him out on it.  

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

Remember when Trump knocked his eyebrows off and he had to wear fake ones after that?

Yes that was amazing. 

Just imagine how brutal Trump would sleep him with a nasty left hook.

Trudeau would go down HARD and FAST.

• Like 5

6 minutes ago, sobercuban said:

I remember when he interrupted some chick asking a question and mansplained that she should use "people kind" instead of "man kind".  I wish that chick was faster on the draw and had called him out on it.  

That was insanely disgusting. 

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Weidman_The_God said:

But but buttt 145886 genders c'mon man!!

I used to go up there and just alpha it up. One time they said I had to be out by a specific date because they were certain I would impregnate a majority of their women if I was there too long. Gave me a visa I had to get stamped on my way out.

I mailed that chit back to those beta cans like a month later. lol

• Like 2

justin trudeau might very well be the greatest president that the great country of canada has ever seen

you cant just go around assuming genders like that. i am truly grateful that the justin decided to put a stop to that hate speech, and on behalf of my great country, after the hockey game is over i would like to make a formal apology to those of you who were offended by her improper use of gender pronouns. i'm truly sorry eh?

Edited by -idyb-

I will never forget that time where The Undertaker choke slammmed PeopleKind through the top of the cage in their hell In a cell match

Edited by -idyb-
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, -idyb- said:

justin trudeau might very well be the greatest president that the great country of canada has ever seen

you cant just go around assuming genders like that. i am truly grateful that the justin decided to put a stop to that hate speech, and on behalf of my great country, after the hockey game is over i would like to make a formal apology to those of you who were offended by her improper use of gender pronouns. i'm truly sorry eh?

Your "president"is a sexist pig though. 

Why did he just assume everyone's gender by forcing a mandatory 50/50 male to female cabinet? Again what about the other 74 genders? Shouldn't they all have a cabinet spot as well?

Meanwhile in the US The Donald has created the most tremendously diverse cabinet in the history of cabinets. 

Thanks.

1 hour ago, Weidman_The_God said:

Your "president"is a sexist pig though. 

Why did he just assume everyone's gender by forcing a mandatory 50/50 male to female cabinet? Again what about the other 74 genders? Shouldn't they all have a cabinet spot as well?

Meanwhile in the US The Donald has created the most tremendously diverse cabinet in the history of cabinets. 

Thanks.

im more pissed off about the new legislation that was passed where cops dont need a reason to breathalyze you, they no longer have to have probable cause or even suspect youve been drinking in order to make you blow, and they can even enter your house hours after you get home and breathalyze you if they suspect you were drinking and driving.

like chit i could be driving home from the beer store completely sober, get home, get drunk, and then a cop can come into my house and arrest me if someone complained earlier about my driving.  that aint right.

Edited by -idyb-

1 minute ago, -idyb- said:

im more pissed off about the new legislation that was passed where cops dont need a reason to breathalyze you, and they can even enter your house hours after you get home and breathalyze you if they suspect you were drinking and driving.

like chit i could be driving home from the beer store completely sober, get home, get drunk, and then a cop can come into my house and arrest me if someone complained earlier about my driving.  that aint right.

They can come into your home for some **** like that?  Great country ya'll have up there.

• Like 1

that kind of chit shouldnt happen in canada. it aint right   i feel like we are signing away all of our rights because of some feminist pig

• Like 3

1 hour ago, sobercuban said:

They can come into your home for some **** like that?  Great country ya'll have up there.

lmfao  the chit show has just begun

Cops are Already Getting Overzealous with Canada’s New Impaired Driving Laws

A Mississauga man was pulled over and breathalyzed for returning empty bottles at the Beer Store.

• Like 2

Just now, -idyb- said:

lmfao  the chit show has just begun

Cops are Already Getting Overzealous with Canada’s New Impaired Driving Laws

A Mississauga man was pulled over and breathalyzed for returning empty bottles at the Beer Store.

You mean the government is overreaching? I don't believe it.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, sobercuban said:

You mean the government is overreaching? I don't believe it.  

my great countries government are all a bunch of douche nozzles

next thing u know ill get a DUI arrest for having weed in my system even when i might not have even smoked any that day

fuck trudeau and the rest of the liberals.

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 2

19 hours ago, -idyb- said:

my great countries government are all a bunch of douche nozzles

next thing u know ill get a DUI arrest for having weed in my system even when i might not have even smoked any that day

fuck trudeau and the rest of the liberals.

Well at least you're finally wising up m8, better late than never. CANada is doomed so long as that sexist cuck is in office. 

Always more room in AmeriGOAT though 

Edited by Weidman_The_God
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, Weidman_The_God said:

Well at least you're finally wising up m8, better late than never. CANada is doomed so long as that sexist cuck is in office. 

Always more room in AmeriGOAT though 

good. i'll be sending him there then. and our snow. then you will be able to roll the snow into balls and make a snowpeople.

on behalf of my great country, im sorry eh?

Edited by -idyb-

18 hours ago, -idyb- said:

good. i'll be sending him there then. and our snow. then you will be able to roll the snow into balls and make a snowpeople.

on behalf of my great country, im sorry eh?

LOL as if The Donald would ever allow that sexist cuck to just walk in here in a million years oh please 

3 hours ago, Weidman_The_God said:

LOL as if The Donald would ever allow that sexist cuck to just walk in here in a million years oh please 

in that case he better be building two walls then.  and hopefully a roof.