Jolldan

Officials looking to add a welterweight fight between Darren Till and Colby Covington to UFC London

https://www.bjpenn.com/mma-news/ufc/report-officials-looking-to-add-a-welterweight-fight-between-darren-till-and-colby-covington-to-ufc-london/

Image result for darren till colby

Darren Till and Colby Covington have engaged in some heated exchanges on social media in the past and have now been offered the opportunity to settle their beef inside the octagon at UFC London.

BJPENN.com’s Chris Taylor reported the news of the proposed welterweight clash moments ago on Twitter.

Do you think we end up seeing this one?

I did call this on Sunday @Jolldan, before any journo I'll add....just saying. 

It's down to Colby to sign, he wants championship $£$£.

@Menstrualflow @BarbaricBob. Dana wants Till to end Colbys dreams he knows he ain't fit to stand in the same cage as the great T Wood. Agent Tills been given the job to end the charade. CC will be doing his best impression of a turtle after he feels the left. Wait. And. See.

Bets welcomed IF it happens but that's a big if.

Edited by Marble

36 minutes ago, Marble said:

I did call this on Sunday @Jolldan, before any journo I'll add....just saying. 

It's down to Colby to sign, he wants championship $£$£.

@Menstrualflow @BarbaricBob. Dana wants Till to end Colbys dreams he knows he ain't fit to stand in the same cage as the great T Wood. Agent Tills been given the job to end the charade. CC will be doing his best impression of a turtle after he feels the left. Wait. And. See.

Bets welcomed IF it happens but that's a big if.

Till will be so worried about the takedown he won't commit to a single strike. It literally just happened in his last fight. This is a gimme fight for Colby. And I dislike that guy just as much as anybody else.

32 minutes ago, BarbaricBob said:

Till will be so worried about the takedown he won't commit to a single strike

I dont buy into that myth I say he was more afraid of his power hands. He aint easy to take down and keep down (don't quote Dalby!). His fights will show you that. Whilst T Wood deserves respect he gave him to much and got clowned, tactics well off. 

I'm not underestimating CCs wrestling, he's one of the best just don't see it panning out like that. He'd be Donaltelloed inside 3. I'm not normally one to nail my colours to the mast in this game.

I don't see Colby signing anyhow, if he thinks it's a gimme the fight would be on.

Edited by Marble

Take his penis out of your mouth and get back to reality. 

Darrell beat one lightweight ranked at welterweight. He lost to Wonderboy. He got run over by Woodley. It's time we stop pretending he was ever a contender.

• Like 5

I'll take it 

7 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

Take his penis out of your mouth and get back to reality. 

Darrell beat one lightweight ranked at welterweight. He lost to Wonderboy. He got run over by Woodley. It's time we stop pretending he was ever a contender.

I'll take it outta my mouth but I'm gripping the shaft.

When will you all learn. I told ya he'd run through Cowboy, none of ya gave him a chance. I told ya he'd hold his own with Wonderboy, set aside the result you can't argue that the only one that with in any trouble was Steve after he got dropped with the left. None of you see that fight going 5. I said chit all against Woodley. Now I'm telling ya he takes the rat to the cleaners.

No point in wasting anymore time on this one. Colby the rat ain't signing IMO but if he grows a nutsack and comes over here I'm happy to bet $$ with ya. Just need someone responsible to hold the money. Say $200? keeps things light but interesting? 

Edited by Marble

3 hours ago, Marble said:

I'll take it 

I'll take it outta my mouth but I'm gripping the shaft.

When will you all learn. I told ya he'd run through Cowboy, none of ya gave him a chance. I told ya he'd hold his own with Wonderboy

I picked him against Donald, you dipchit. Cerrone is a goddamn lightweight and that idiot Till should be at LHW. Of course he can outstrike Donald. But he lost to Wonderboy, 49-46 and it wasn't close.

So stop brushing your teeth with a bum's penis. Your oral hygiene over there is bad enough.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

I picked him against Donald, you dipchit. Cerrone is a goddamn lightweight and that idiot Till should be at LHW. Of course he can outstrike Donald. But he lost to Wonderboy, 49-46 and it wasn't close.

So stop brushing your teeth with a bum's penis. Your oral hygiene over there is bad enough.

Ok Walter Mitty that was my attempt at being nice. Your roasting is slipping it's like I'm dealing with a downs patiant. I can't keep up with all the garbage you spout but if you picked him over Donald you was one of few.

I'll re-address the bet if the fight comes to fruition and we'll see what your made of then ay. As you were you fantasist freak. Marble out.

You'd have to be overly abundant in chromosomes to think Colby is fighting Darrell anyways.

Colby wants his title shot, he's not fighting some can with one quality win. But yeah, **** off.

Likely more about Dana's hate for Colbey trying to find a fight he might lose.This makes zero sense for the UFC as both fighters can be marketed separately no need to face off with each other just yet.

I really don't like Covington at all,i don't even think eh is that good but part of me  wants him to keep winning so we can see the showdown between him and Dana come new contract time.

54 minutes ago, skillandpower said:

Two guys that I cant stand

I'm doubting the fight happens. 

ie Till. Allot of people feel the same way. I don't get it but each to their own. I know he thinks allot of himself but I admire his drive. I find him refreshingly respecting and arrogant at the right time too. Is it that you just think he's no good so shouldn't think so highly of himself ie delusional?

Might be blocked as it's BBC, but it will put a smile on your face to see him so upset.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/bbcthree/clip/eae33a11-44b9-4aa4-b8e6-cda4077ebef0

Edited by Marble

1 hour ago, Marble said:

I'm doubting the fight happens. 

ie Till. Allot of people feel the same way. I don't get it but each to their own. I know he thinks allot of himself but I admire his drive. I find him refreshingly respecting and arrogant at the right time too. Is it that you just think he's no good so shouldn't think so highly of himself ie delusional?

Might be blocked as it's BBC, but it will put a smile on your face to see him so upset.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/bbcthree/clip/eae33a11-44b9-4aa4-b8e6-cda4077ebef0

Honestly, I think I used the wrong word. Lets say I just have mixed feeling about Till (I dont have a problem with him) but I certainly cant stand Colby.

As a fighter I respect Colby more than I do Till. Personality wise I just cant stand Colby but Im ok with Till (lol yeah kinda crazy).

My problem with Till is that he is a legit example of WCC. He is big and talented enough to make business at 185 but insist on the 170 so he can have some sort of size advantage. He beat a 155er (Cerrone) then a very controversial W over Wonderboy. Got a title shot and didnt do chit .. in fact, he ended up being Woodley's easiest challenger (yeah Maia was a tougher challenger for Woodley lol).

Oh well .. just my 2 cents m8

• Like 1

I get that I bet I drives you insane talking about being a LHW!

Funny you say you respect Colby more as a fighter. If you look at their records they're very similar in terms of their opponents accept Colby ain't fought anyone near the calibre of Twood and i think hasn't been as entertaining let alone having a L to someone like Warly Alves. He looked good against RDA, did impress me as I didn't think he had that in him. No disrespect to Maia but his time has passed and he almost KOd CC with his fists. Tills left would send him into next week. And RDA is a LW the same as Cerrone is. My money's on Till if it happens it's a favourable fight IMO which no doubt will be disputed by many. He wasn't ready for T wood. He's a different animal, all rounded, experienced, powerful and smart. A GOAT at his peak. He got embarrassed.

I also.get the feeling that the UFC are holding him back to moving up to MW ala  Cowboy wanting back to LW.....

Edited by Marble
  • Like 1