Sign in to follow this  
VegasOddsMMA

Nintendo Switch

Anyone here a proud owner of a Nintendo Switch? I've had mine about a year and a half and am absolutely loving this system, it's perfect as both a handheld and a traditional console, and there is a ton of great games on it. Right now I'm playing through Smash Bros. Ultimate, as well as an indie game called Oceanhorn. I put hours and hours into Mario Odyssey and Zelda Breath of the Wild, and I'm currently downloading an indie game called Darkest Dungeon. There are just so many games to play on the Switch! I enjoy going into the NES section and playing some of the classic NES games and I'm hoping eventually Nintendo will add SNES and N64 games to the service, but I have a hacked SNES Classic Mini with hundreds of games on it so I guess that'll have to do if Nintendo decides to keep it NES only.  

18 minutes ago, MoZZez said:

Sober, doesnt this forum have a minimum age of 12 or some ****?  How did this happen!

Very constructive response!

Seriously, some of the people on this forum are retarded and incapable of holding a conversation. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, VegasOddsMMA said:

Very constructive response!

Seriously, some of the people on this forum are retarded and incapable of holding a conversation. 

If you're rattled by his comment, you're going to have a hard time around here.  

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

32 minutes ago, sobercuban said:

Why not answer the question then, instead of acting like a 5 year old? MMA forums are full of childish behavior, it's ridiculous, Sherdog is the same as well as the Reddit. You don't see this on other forums much. Seriously, I'm starting to see why MMA fans are looked at like they are by other sports fandoms.

1 hour ago, sobercuban said:

I remember when I first started posting here. I took an absolute thrashing in every comment I made for a good 2 months.

The good ol days.

Edited by America
  • Like 2

10 minutes ago, VegasOddsMMA said:

Why not answer the question then, instead of acting like a 5 year old? MMA forums are full of childish behavior, it's ridiculous, Sherdog is the same as well as the Reddit. You don't see this on other forums much. Seriously, I'm starting to see why MMA fans are looked at like they are by other sports fandoms.

if you were here longer than just 4 days, you would quickly realise that this is not really an MMA forum

but hey, while youre here, give us your thoughts on Georges St. Pierre.

4 hours ago, VegasOddsMMA said:

Seriously, I'm starting to see why MMA fans are looked at like they are by other sports fandoms.

What the **** does this mean?