Sign in to follow this  
VertFTW

Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos lol

Getting divorced from wife of 25 years...no prenup...

Now dating Lauren Sanchez....lol this guy is on the path to be broke in 10 years.

image.thumb.png.08f796f7b96b5375159d680656fd9ec4.png

50 minutes ago, VertFTW said:

Now dating Lauren Sanchez....lol this guy is on the path to be broke in 10 years

i thought they were only dating because of his looks

1 hour ago, VertFTW said:

Now dating Lauren Sanchez....lol this guy is on the path to be broke in 10 years.

I lose some money on that, no problem.

Jeff Bezos Did Not Have A Prenup And Could Lose Over $60 Billion In Divorce

by Bill Galluccio -
Jan 10, 2019

Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos' divorce with his wife of 25 years could be one of the costliest split-ups in history. Bezos did not sign a prenuptial agreement with his wife, MacKenzie, and as a result, his estimated $137 billion fortune could be split down the middle.

Bezos founded Amazon one year after they were married, which means that he could be forced to sell half of his 80 million shares in the company. However, divorce lawyers do not see MacKenzie making Bezos sell his shares which would have him risk diluting his control of the company.

"The issue will be how to value the assets with diminished control," Jeffrey Fisher, a divorce attorney in West Palm Beach, Florida, told CNBC. "There would be an argument by the attorneys that the Amazon stake is not worth as much without Bezos in control, so that would affect any settlement."

The National Enquirer conducted a four-month-long investigation into an alleged affair between Bezos and actress Lauren Sanchez. The gossip magazine detailed multiple secret meetings between the two and claims to have photographs of them, including explicit photos Bezos reportedly sent her.

43 minutes ago, Bwana said:

I lose some money on that, no problem.

Really? shes been ridden more than seattle slew(used to be married to TE Tony Gonzalez and some other hollywood guy)...Seems like hes getting very low ROI

Why not get a young model instead?

Edited by VertFTW

1 hour ago, VertFTW said:

Really? shes been ridden more than seattle slew(used to be married to TE Tony Gonzalez and some other hollywood guy)...Seems like hes getting very low ROI

Why not get a young model instead?

If I had Bezo's cash, I'd ride whatever suited me...she'd be fine for a while, if she's a biitch I'd dump her azz quick.

10 minutes ago, TigerChamp said:

I guess he'll just have to make do with 60 billion instead of 120 billion. Tough life

I might have a meltdown if she gets that much haha.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, sobercuban said:

I might have a meltdown if she gets that much haha.  

He got caught cheating and he founded the company a year after they got married. He'll be lucky if she only gets half his chit lmao.

• Like 4

Just now, TigerChamp said:

He got caught cheating and he founded the company a year after they got married. He'll be lucky if she only gets half his chit lmao.

Oh lol.  Yeah then I don't have sympathy for him.  

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Srsly IDGAF if he cheated she shouldn't be entitled to half a fortune she didn't build. 

That said he's a fkn idiot if she chops him in half and it's on him for not getting a prenup or never getting married in the first place. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, StompGrind said:

Srsly IDGAF if he cheated she shouldn't be entitled to half a fortune she didn't build. 

That said he's a fkn idiot if she chops him in half and it's on him for not getting a prenup or never getting married in the first place. 

He knew the risks and cheated anyway.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, sobercuban said:

Once you become a billionaire, lawyers start just showing up at your door and giving you advice. I guarantee he was well aware that the fastest way to creampie his bank account was to cheat on his wife.

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, StompGrind said:

That tells me she does deserve half, 25 year marriage...shiiit

• Like 1

1 minute ago, sobercuban said:

I get that he violated but i just don't believe in that much entitlement when she didn't build that empire. I absolutely H8 cheating with a passion. Me personally it's not something i would ever do whether married or not. There is never a reason for it unless....bare with me... the relationship grows apart and your partner sabotages making it a misery & or with holds sex. 

If i were to ever get married i'd get a prenup so if things didn't work out or she flipped i could just get out without feeling like i'm trapped which is what many people do. They stay in relationships that have no future then end up cheating because divorce would chop them in half. 

It's completely on him like i said for cheating and also not getting a prenup in the first place but i just don't believe in a person being entitled to half because they got married & cheated. As much as a h8 cheating i think that much entitlement is plain wrong. 

I'm not totally cold about it. They should get some depending on the circumstances especially having kids together and being together for over a decade especially if she was a home mother all that time but half is just kinda nuts to me. 

Do i feel sorry for him? No not at all. The guy makes like 250 grand a minute! Regardless i still don't think she should be entitled to half of what she didn't work for. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, StompGrind said:

I get that he violated but i just don't believe in that much entitlement when she didn't build that empire. I absolutely H8 cheating with a passion. Me personally it's not something i would ever do whether married or not. There is never a reason for it unless....bare with me... the relationship grows apart and your partner sabotages making it a misery & or with holds sex. 

If i were to ever get married i'd get a prenup so if things didn't work out or she flipped i could just get out without feeling like i'm trapped which is what many people do. They stay in relationships that have no future then end up cheating because divorce would chop them in half. 

It's completely on him like i said for cheating and also not getting a prenup in the first place but i just don't believe in a person being entitled to half because they got married & cheated. As much as a h8 cheating i think that much entitlement is plain wrong. 

I'm not totally cold about it. They should get some depending on the circumstances especially having kids together and being together for over a decade especially if she was a home mother all that time but half is just kinda nuts to me. 

Do i feel sorry for him? No not at all. The guy makes like 250 grand a minute! Regardless i still don't think she should be entitled to half of what she didn't work for. 

How do you know she didnt give him advice or the idea itself?

They started Amazon 1 year after getting married, she was his book keeper the first year(he was mainly selling books/novels)...after the business took off she stayed home pregnant with 4 kids from his c0ck

Blowing his wiener for 1/4 of a century, then he cheats....she legit gets half

• Like 6

I hope she gets half his chit.  **** that guy.

His company is run **** backwards as ****.  My newest Area Manager is 22 years old and I'm one of 3 process assistants that has to do his job for him making 20 an hour while he makes 74 thousand a year salary.  Motherf*ckers name is Haiden Islam... lol

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

I'd like to know what Pimpclipse thinks. 

I am disappoint with some of the beta answers in this thread LOL. 

• Like 1

Also, lol at @VertFTW. While the CEO could buy his whole chithole country, vert is waiting at the border trying to get someone to lift him over the fence for that better life of under the table pizza restaurant wages and a fat blonde haired white woman. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

39 minutes ago, StompGrind said:

I'd like to know what Pimpclipse thinks. 

I am disappoint with some of the beta answers in this thread LOL. 

I mean, I would agree with you, but we don't know how involved she was with the company and neither do you. You're responding under the assumption she had no involvement whatsoever but for all we know it was her idea from the start.

At any rate, he's still going to be worth more than all of us combined with just half, so who gives a ****?

• Like 4

1 minute ago, 12er© said:

I mean, I would agree with you, but we don't know how involved she was with the company and neither do you. You're responding under the assumption she had no involvement whatsoever but for all we know it was her idea from the start.

At any rate, he's still going to be worth more than all of us combined with just half, so who gives a ****?

This is true. And he was a scumbag cheater anyway. Any man or woman who cheats should be shot.

Half of his belongings makes him lucky. 

Lorrena Bobbitt would have been more suitable. 

• Like 7
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

Make that bish vanish. She cant take half, if she's cut in half. 

download.jpeg

2 minutes ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

This is true. And he was a scumbag cheater anyway. Any man or woman who cheats should be shot.

Half of his belongings makes him lucky. 

Lorrena Bobbitt would have been more suitable. 

Calm down Michael Myers 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, 12er© said:

Maybe she did give him the idea. So what. Unless it's in writing how is she entitled? Do you get half if you float an idea to the boss and that policy make the business a lot more successful?

Legally i guess she is entitled by marriage contract but that's why i'm saying marriage at least in this country is a racket. 

Picture this...

Companionship: Equal 
Fk buddy: Equal
Finacial: If divorce comes the person that has less capitol get's half of the other person's chit. +1 to person with less capitol. -1 to person with more

How is that not bonkers? 

Conclusion: So basically what you're saying is marriage is equal but if divorce comes they were both equal but now one person who happens to have more capitol was paying for companionship & sex which was equal up until then. 

I know it's more complex than that like if they had a deal she's gonna stay home and be a home maker and take care of the kids so she wasn't in the work force for many yrs developing her own career & skills of course she should be entitled to some but half? That's just crazy

This is why i would never get married without a prenup even if i was the one marrying into wealth or my partner got wealthy. I'd demand that be in place to protect myself and them if the shoe where on the other foot. 

I personally could not respect myself thinking i'm owed half of someone else's capitol even if we had the deal i was gonna be a stay at home & give up a career. Should they get some? Sure but half really is nuts. 

12 minutes ago, StompGrind said:

Maybe she did give him the idea. So what. Unless it's in writing how is she entitled? Do you get half if you float an idea to the boss and that policy make the business a lot more successful?

Legally i guess she is entitled by marriage contract but that's why i'm saying marriage at least in this country is a racket. 

Picture this...

Companionship: Equal 
Fk buddy: Equal
Finacial: If divorce comes the person that has less capitol get's half of the other person's chit. +1 to person with less capitol. -1 to person with more

How is that not bonkers? 

Conclusion: So basically what you're saying is marriage is equal but if divorce comes they were both equal but now one person who happens to have more capitol was paying for companionship & sex which was equal up until then. 

I know it's more complex than that like if they had a deal she's gonna stay home and be a home maker and take care of the kids so she wasn't in the work force for many yrs developing her own career & skills of course she should be entitled to some but half? That's just crazy

This is why i would never get married without a prenup even if i was the one marrying into wealth or my partner got wealthy. I'd demand that be in place to protect myself and them if the shoe where on the other foot. 

I personally could not respect myself thinking i'm owed half of someone else's capitol even if we had the deal i was gonna be a stay at home & give up a career. Should they get some? Sure but half really is nuts. 

It's not really that hard to wrap your head around. These laws were written when women weren't allowed in the workforce and had almost zero earning potential without a man. A man was given his wife by her father, and expected to take financial care of her for the rest of their lives.

Sure, that's changed, but half the idiots writing laws these days believe in fairy tales where divorce is a sin, so why would they change legislation to make divorce more convenient? 

• Like 1

IDK i'm just real firm believer in the individual making their own way. However If a deal is in place i.e. someone is gonna give up their career and the other person is fine being the bread winner then they should have a contract in place that both parties accept before marriage ever takes place. 

If you're gonna get married i just think the other person has to know they can be replaced and both parties can get out fairly clean if the other gets out of line otherwise it is such a trap. 

4 minutes ago, StompGrind said:

IDK i'm just real firm believer in the individual making their own way. However If a deal is in place i.e. someone is gonna give up their career and the other person is fine being the bread winner then they should have a contract in place that both parties accept before marriage ever takes place. 

If you're gonna get married i just think the other person has to know they can be replaced and both parties can get out fairly clean if the other gets out of line otherwise it is such a trap. 

Marriage is a contract. You sign the line, you fall under the contract.

That said, I have to laugh at your way of thinking to a certain extent.

If I went into a marriage with millions of dollars, then sure, a prenup would make sense. Or if she did and asked me to sign I can see why. Who wants to get tricked into losing millions from someone acting the part a few years for a payday. It is a possibility.

But Joe blow meets some chick, date and are about to get married and you are going to go in and say. "To protect myself from you stealing what I earn when we divorce, sign this contract that says I get to protect my money. Oh and by the way, even though we are married, whats mine is mine and whats yours is yours.

Who goes into a marriage and plans for their divorce when you dont have to worry about losing the millions you dont have prior to the marriage?

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, MoZZez said:

Marriage is a contract. You sign the line, you fall under the contract.

That said, I have to laugh at your way of thinking to a certain extent.

If I went into a marriage with millions of dollars, then sure, a prenup would make sense. Or if she did and asked me to sign I can see why. Who wants to get tricked into losing millions from someone acting the part a few years for a payday. It is a possibility.

But Joe blow meets some chick, date and are about to get married and you are going to go in and say. "To protect myself from you stealing what I earn when we divorce, sign this contract that says I get to protect my money. Oh and by the way, even though we are married, whats mine is mine and whats yours is yours.

Who goes into a marriage and plans for their divorce when you dont have to worry about losing the millions you dont have prior to the marriage?

I know it's a contract. Doesn't make it right besides legally. 

Having a just in case clause it's a fair point you brought up but considering well over half of marriages fail i think it would be risky is all. I'm taking emotion out of it and just looking at it more objectively. I do agree with your point Joe blow is probably not be as big of a deal. This next point might trip you out even more lol

If say you're pushing say 100K or more and worked all your life to save that then getting chopped in half it's a much bigger deal especially if you don't have that kinda earning potential in a short period of time. If i had F U money like Jeff i just wouldn't get married in the first place. If you're making close to the medium yearly salary of others every 10 seconds if it happened yeah it's still gonna hurt but not as much. 

I think it's more fair to get a prenup and i don't see anything wrong with it other than society is conditioned to think otherwise because it's not as romantic and cast doubt on trust but saying Fk it let's roll the 50/50 die just doesn't sound like a good idea to me for either party. 

I'm aware more marriages that have prenups b4 have a slightly higher fail rate. It's a fair point you raise i'm just not that much of a risk taker & i'm not one for getting my self into situations where there is a 50/50 chance it may not work, i could feel trapped & someone having that leverage over me to take advantage. A prenup would alleviate most if not all of that.

2 hours ago, 12er© said:

It's cutting into his grand scheme of taking over the world m8.  We weren't stopping at Whole Foods!  Publix was next!

I know it's a contract. Doesn't make it right besides legally. 

Having a just in case clause it's a fair point you brought up but considering well over half of marriages fail i think it would be risky is all. I'm taking emotion out of it and just looking at it more objectively. I do agree with your point Joe blow is probably not be as big of a deal. This next point might trip you out even more lol

If say you're pushing say 100K or more and worked all your life to save that then getting chopped in half it's a much bigger deal especially if you don't have that kinda earning potential in a short period of time. If i had F U money like Jeff i just wouldn't get married in the first place. If you're making close to the medium yearly salary of others every 10 seconds if it happened yeah it's still gonna hurt but not as much. 

I think it's more fair to get a prenup and i don't see anything wrong with it other than society is conditioned to think otherwise because it's not as romantic and cast doubt on trust but saying Fk it let's roll the 50/50 die just doesn't sound like a good idea to me for either party. 

I'm aware more marriages that have prenups b4 have a slightly higher fail rate. It's a fair point you raise i'm just not that much of a risk taker & i'm not one for getting my self into situations where there is a 50/50 chance it may not work, i could feel trapped & someone having that leverage over me to take advantage. A prenup would alleviate most if not all of that.

So let's do two comparisons 

Bezos and his wife of 25 years, and Joe blow who makes 100k a year and his wife of 25 years. 

Both did not work, both raised the kids and did the household ****. 

25 years, both couples head to divorce, would 50/50 be good in either case? What would you expect would be a reasonable number?

49 minutes ago, PlatinumClegg said:

It's cutting into his grand scheme of taking over the world m8.  We weren't stopping at Whole Foods!  Publix was next!

I don't even know what Publix is. We have an Amazon warehouse in the city I live in and I've heard working there is hell.

Bozo will be fine with 60 Billion. Hell, he could give 59 billion away and still never have to work a day for the rest of his life at this point.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, MoZZez said:

So let's do two comparisons 

Bezos and his wife of 25 years, and Joe blow who makes 100k a year and his wife of 25 years. 

Both did not work, both raised the kids and did the household ****. 

25 years, both couples head to divorce, would 50/50 be good in either case? What would you expect would be a reasonable number?

What is the net of that 100K a yr. i.e. how much in assets, debt, savings at time of divorce? That all needs to be factored in. 

His earning potential is at a good rate depending on cost of living so it's probably not going to destroy him but everything needs to be considered. It just depends on circumstances and how it all adds up. Those circumstances matter. A prenup stops someone from getting destroyed or at least lessons potential of that. 

50% is probably tew high even in the Bezo's situation but i really think all that needs to be determined on a case by case in whatever both parties and lawyers agree. Since he didn't have a prenup whatever agreement they determine is on them. I personally don't care if she takes 50 but this topic itself is interesting to me. 

The reason why i'm for a prenup is you can work a lot of that out b4 instead of just me casa su casa no matter circumstance which i don't think is fair in many cases. 

That main thing that bothers me from my own perspective is the other party shouldn't be allowed to touch what another person comes into the marriage with. What you earn after together even if the agreement is one person doesn't work is much more fair game. I know that can be really really tricky especially with joint accounts, the other works sometimes etc. so it may be difficult or impossible to verify who exactly contributed what but i still think a 50 rate is still a little out the fairness ball park IMO especially if the other person did not contribute.  

I'm not saying they should get nothing BTW. I'm just saying a 50 chop is pretty ridiculous in many cases especially with potential child support and or alimony as well it ends up being much much more and that just isn't fair IMO. 

Edited by StompGrind

1 hour ago, 12er© said:

I don't even know what Publix is. We have an Amazon warehouse in the city I live in and I've heard working there is hell.

Bozo will be fine with 60 Billion. Hell, he could give 59 billion away and still never have to work a day for the rest of his life at this point.

What kind of backwoods redneck dump are you living in?!  Publix is where you go overpay for only the finest groceries.

Look at Stomp writing essays defending a cheater worth 137 billion dollars.  Hey Stomp this nagger upped the minimum wage for hourly employees while yanking monthly bonuses and yearly stocks.  It was a giant slap in the face of 5 peak veterans.  A lot of the these truckers I have to deal with in the driver cage barely speak f*cking English.  Jeff can suck a d!ck.

• Like 1

On 1/11/2019 at 6:58 AM, VertFTW said:

Jeez I wish two ****s took half of mine consecutively and I'm only left with 30 billion. Harsh life.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Enigma_Machine said:

Jeez I wish two ****s took half of mine consecutively and I'm only left with 30 billion. Harsh life.

You'd be broke in 5 years, idiot.

• Thanks 1

Just now, PlatinumClegg said:

You'd be broke in 5 years, idiot.

20 hours ago, PlatinumClegg said:

I hope she gets half his chit.  **** that guy.

His company is run **** backwards as ****.  My newest Area Manager is 22 years old and I'm one of 3 process assistants that has to do his job for him making 20 an hour while he makes 74 thousand a year salary Motherf*ckers name is Haiden Islam... lol

giphy.gif

• Like 3

Those were Vert's calculations.  Check the OP Jeff will be lucky to live in a van down by the river in 10 years when the wife gets half his chit.

17 minutes ago, Enigma_Machine said:

for that kind of money i would have gladly married him and pumped out 4 kids. he'll i'd even beg him to cheat on me just to speed up the divorce process.

7 minutes ago, PlatinumClegg said:

What kind of backwoods redneck dump are you living in?!  Publix is where you go overpay for only the finest groceries.

Look at Stomp writing essays defending a cheater worth 137 billion dollars.  Hey Stomp this nagger upped the minimum wage for hourly employees while yanking monthly bonuses and yearly stocks.  It was a giant slap in the face of 5 peak veterans.  A lot of the these truckers I have to deal with in the driver cage barely speak f*cking English.  Jeff can suck a d!ck.

I haven't defended him once. I said his cheating is completely wrong and i don't care if she gets half even if i don't think she deserves that much. He got married without a prenup and cheated so that's on him. 

If you feel so strongly about what a POS Jeff is why the Fk are you still working for him. Right you got bills to pay and you decided the opportunity is worth it regardless of what you think about him or management. If you can do better then you should and more power to you if you can but do cry about it if it makes you feel better. 

Also unless you're running your own business get used to resenting management. Don't like it tough you aren't forced to be there. Either find a employer you feel good about working for or start your own chit. This is "Merica where you have that choice.

• Like 2

What is the net of that 100K a yr. i.e. how much in assets, debt, savings at time of divorce? That all needs to be factored in. 

His earning potential is at a good rate depending on cost of living so it's probably not going to destroy him but everything needs to be considered. It just depends on circumstances and how it all adds up. Those circumstances matter. A prenup stops someone from getting destroyed or at least lessons potential of that. 

50% is probably tew high even in the Bezo's situation but i really think all that needs to be determined on a case by case in whatever both parties and lawyers agree. Since he didn't have a prenup whatever agreement they determine is on them. I personally don't care if she takes 50 but this topic itself is interesting to me. 

The reason why i'm for a prenup is you can work a lot of that out b4 instead of just me casa su casa no matter circumstance which i don't think is fair in many cases. 

That main thing that bothers me from my own perspective is the other party shouldn't be allowed to touch what another person comes into the marriage with. What you earn after together even if the agreement is one person doesn't work is much more fair game. I know that can be really really tricky especially with joint accounts, the other works sometimes etc. so it may be difficult or impossible to verify who exactly contributed what but i still think a 50 rate is still a little out the fairness ball park IMO especially if the other person did not contribute.  

I'm not saying they should get nothing BTW. I'm just saying a 50 chop is pretty ridiculous in many cases especially with potential child support and or alimony as well it ends up being much much more and that just isn't fair IMO. 

Stomp the whole divorce thing and automatically taking half the guy's chit and giving it to her rubs me the wrong way as well, but in this case he brought it on himself. 

Now if she was just getting bored and decides to exploit the biased legal system to take half and run, then it's ****ing bull****, I hate hearing about those cases. The guys self built empire is a perk of being married to him, she shouldn't just be entitle to half of it because she suddenly wants out.

But these two were married before this so it's not like she saw him coming and started rubbing her hands together, their fortune grew over a long period and they were together the whole time. It was all on him to cheat, there's no excuse for it. He shouldn't be surprised that she's taking him to the cleaners.

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, Enigma_Machine said:

Stomp the whole divorce thing and automatically taking half the guy's chit and giving it to her rubs me the wrong way as well, but in this case he brought it on himself. 

Now if she was just getting bored and decides to exploit the biased legal system to take half and run, then it's ****ing bull****, I hate hearing about those cases. The guys self built empire is a perk of being married to him, she shouldn't just be entitle to half of it because she suddenly wants out.

But these two were married before this so it's not like she saw him coming and started rubbing her hands together, their fortune grew over a long period and they were together the whole time. It was all on him to cheat, there's no excuse for it. He shouldn't be surprised that she's taking him to the cleaners.

I don't disagree dude it's just i h8 the notion of anyone losing half their chit to someone that wants a free ride. Where is their competence and self respect to be independent? In beauty & trickery is that all? If a person thinks that's their only worth is being a trophy for some other successful person i can't respect that. It's even worse than a prostitute because at least they're up front about it. 

I don't even think this woman is a gold digger per se. She might be she might not. There's a case to be made she sort of isn't. I mean she stuck around for 25 yrs and IDK how successful he was b4 Amazon.

I get that wimmen like competent successful men and i don't knock that. I don't even really have a problem with some wimmin being somewhat of a gold digger sugar daddy hunter but FFS be up front about it. Lying about the extent of being a materialist and just wanting to free load off the success of another bothers me maybe even more than cheating which i vehemently oppose. How can you look yourself in the mirror and feel good about that? I h8 that a lot of our society is filled with Dorito dust tiddy bums and Bill is spot on about it being an epidemic. 

Edited by StompGrind

6 hours ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

Make that bish vanish. She cant take half, if she's cut in half. 

download.jpeg

Then he can just have the entire house flattened the next day and the feds can kiss all of his **** with their forensic investigations!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1