Sign in to follow this  
AndyWang

Kevin Lee moves to 170, fights Masvidal at UFC 235

2 minutes ago, juice64011 said:

Masvidal was getting ankle picked by Maia, Lee will lay on him for 3.

Or do some dumb chit like try to box with one of the better boxers in MMA, get pieced up and sat down.  Masvidal is a true welterweight now.  Kevin's been trying to kill himself for an advantage and he still lost to a part time fighter.

lol Neil has been finished in 3 of his last 6 bouts.  Got KOed by Ponz.  Girlfriend trained Perry beat that bum and had him running for his life.

I don't know what Lee's deal is. He seemed like a decent dude when he was on Chael's podcast, but he really showed another side to himself after getting beat by Iaquinta Realtors, LLC.

Maybe he'll find success at 170, but putting him up against Masvidal is one heck of a test right off the bat.

• Like 1

Common opponent in raging Al tells us absolutely nothing. 

Masvidal wrestling cc in his underpants, however, suggests he will spend a lot of time on his back. 

1 hour ago, Jolldan said:

Without the weight cut I expect Lee to show a big improvement and get the win probably by UD.

lol he's still cutting weight.  From his own mouth he walks as heavy as 195 and is 185 in shape.

He's getting the hands.  You cut an angle and you can stop the shot.  Masvidal is the best boxer at lightweight or welterweight.

Kevin spends far too much time with Dewey Cooper and thinks he can box.  Jorge is also underrated on the ground.  Yeah he got backpacked by Maia, wasn't finished and should have got the decision because Maia wasn't fighting.  40 year old Maia wouldn't need the takedown to beat Kevin Lee.  He'd beat him on the feet because Kevin can't box for chit.

1 minute ago, PlatinumClegg said:

lol he's still cutting weight.  From his own mouth he walks as heavy as 195 and is 185 in shape.

He's getting the hands.  You cut an angle and you can stop the shot.  Masvidal is the best boxer at lightweight or welterweight.

Kevin spends far too much time with Dewey Cooper and thinks he can box.  Jorge is also underrated on the ground.  Yeah he got backpacked by Maia, wasn't finished and should have got the decision because Maia wasn't fighting.  40 year old Maia wouldn't need the takedown to beat Kevin Lee.  He'd beat him on the feet because Kevin can't box for chit. 

Chit didn't know he got that big, still sounds like a much easier cut though to be honest. 

Even if he does get as big as 195 that's still now just a 25lbs cut that sounds a lot better than 40lbs:lol:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jolldan said:

Chit didn't know he got that big, still sounds like a much easier cut though to be honest. 

Even if he does get as big as 195 that's still now just a 25lbs cut that sounds a lot better than 40lbs:lol:

lol it's why he's spent over a year b*tching, moaning and crying for them to introduce a 165 weight class.  He's not the only idiot cutting drastic weight for lightweight though.  Paul Felder is 193 pounds and he's going to compete at lightweight once again despite his own people wanting him to move up.  He got thrown for 5 and busted the **** up by unranked Mike Perry though.

Straight from that dude's mouth is he hits a wall at 163.  So from 163 to 156 the dude is killing himself.  Masvidal on the other hand said he hit the wall at 159 so he moved up and sparked some filthy animal coming down from middleweight.

2 minutes ago, PlatinumClegg said:

lol it's why he's spent over a year b*tching, moaning and crying for them to introduce a 165 weight class.  He's not the only idiot cutting drastic weight for lightweight though.  Paul Felder is 193 pounds and he's going to compete at lightweight once again despite his own people wanting him to move up.  He got thrown for 5 and busted the **** up by unranked Mike Perry though.

Straight from that dude's mouth is he hits a wall at 163.  So from 163 to 156 the dude is killing himself.  Masvidal on the other hand said he hit the wall at 159 so he moved up and sparked some filthy animal coming down from middleweight.

lol and he's going to fight someone 6'3" 200 pounds in James Vick!

LOL

So the retard that couldn't keep Demian Maia off of him is going to stifle Lee's wrestling??? CC, you have some straight horrible takes sometimes, but this one takes the cake.

Lee via the easiest wrestle****ing in the history of the sport.

6 hours ago, juice64011 said:

Masvidal was getting ankle picked by Maia, Lee will lay on him for 3.

Bingo. Demian Maia cant wrestle worth chit. His wrestling is a three on a scale of 1-10. Lee's about an eight, and Masvidal is about a two.

If this is genuine there's only room for one wrestlingfcker in the top 10 of WW division. I'd rather see Motown take on and shut up the clown Colby. End the myth that hes the number 1 contender after beating a LW RDA and Grandad Maia, a Granddad that almost KO'd him with his pillow fists. Motown by tapping to strikes. 

Masvidal wins this one on points. 

2 hours ago, Marble said:

If this is genuine there's only room for one wrestlingfcker in the top 10 of WW division. I'd rather see Motown take on and shut up the clown Colby. End the myth that hes the number 1 contender after beating a LW RDA and Grandad Maia, a Granddad that almost KO'd him with his pillow fists. Motown by tapping to strikes. 

Masvidal wins this one on points. 

imo lee loses to colby for the same reason he lost to al. Lee cannot chain takedowns and his cardio isn't great. Colby would break him with pressure.

Lee only shoots 1 or 2 takedowns a round to conserve energy.

Edited by PunchBag

10 minutes ago, PunchBag said:

imo lee loses to colby for the same reason he lost to al. Lee cannot chain takedowns and his cardio isn't great. Colby would break him with pressure.

Lee only shoots 1 or 2 takedowns a round to conserve energy.

I base my thoughts on Lee's far superior striking alongside more than decent wrestling. I say he's more than capable of dealing with the pressure and wrestling and breaks him with a beat down ala Barboza.

1 hour ago, Marble said:

I base my thoughts on Lee's far superior striking alongside more than decent wrestling. I say he's more than capable of dealing with the pressure and wrestling and breaks him with a beat down ala Barboza.

i disagree i think he will eventually crumble to the pressure colby would put on him

Edited by PunchBag
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

LOL

So the retard that couldn't keep Demian Maia off of him is going to stifle Lee's wrestling??? CC, you have some straight horrible takes sometimes, but this one takes the cake.

Lee via the easiest wrestle****ing in the history of the sport.

Oh just like my take on -340 Lee losing to the part time fighter was such a horrible take?  You were offering to give me yet another AV.

That same goof couldn't even touch Gamebred.  Lee staggering around in there like the can he is.  Lee hangs out at Mayweathers gym too much and thinks he's a boxer now.  He'll get the hands and he's actually fighting someone his size.  Maia would outbox that bum.

• Like 1

Kevin Lee absolutely sucks.  My horrible take was saying he might could counter wrestle Khabib and then half the forum had the same take 6 months later.

• Thanks 1

He is quite jacked,i am sure he has more than enough power for 170,likely tips he scales at 185/90 himself now and cutting less weight will allow him a faster pace.

Masvidal is quite a predictable fighter,if Lee's trainers/camp is any good at all,he has a good chance.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, zaksame said:

He is quite jacked,i am sure he has more than enough power for 170,likely tips he scales at 185/90 himself now and cutting less weight will allow him a faster pace.

Masvidal is quite a predictable fighter,if Lee's trainers/camp is any good at all,he has a good chance.

I was waiting for zaksame's take.  I would change my mind the only problem is this ^^^

Dude hangs out with Jeff Mayweather and Dewey Cooper thinking they can teach him hands.  Still gets beat up by a real estate agent lol.

1 hour ago, T.B.E said:

Lee will be doing the stankey leg after the first exchange and he can't backpack like Maia

Haven't seen many of his fights, eh? lol

47 minutes ago, BarbaricBob said:

I will actually be rooting for Kevin Lee for the first time. Lol. Can't stand Masvidal.

Don't worry, Masvidal is a straight up can and he can't wrestle for ****. He's getting submitted in the first round.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, PlatinumClegg said:

Where's Banham at?  He's a fan of both and he'll tell you Kevin will be shooting for his life when Jorge puts him on skates.

Not watching u fight cheap in 2019 because they screwed King Colby out of his title shot. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, cashfl0w said:

Haven't seen many of his fights, eh? lol

Don't worry, Masvidal is a straight up can and he can't wrestle for ****. He's getting submitted in the first round.

You don't believe that.  He just got beat up by a part time fighter that sucks.

Also when is a more reputable site going to break this news?

24 minutes ago, skillandpower said:

Wasnt Masdival fighting at 155 at some point too ?

Yeah they don't pay him enough to be a WCC like Kevin though.

• Like 1

masvidal's takedown defense is better than average imo. He has good hips. I think Kevin's style of wrestling is something Masvidal is better trianed to avoid than the human backpack.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, cashfl0w said:

Masvidal had wayyyy more fights at 155 than Lee. 

Yeah... he has like three times as many fights as Lee.  He's 34 years old now and no longer 171 pounds like he was when he was Kevin's age.  He still competed at 170 back then and beat Paul Daley with ease.

44 minutes ago, PunchBag said:

masvidal's takedown defense is better than average imo. He has good hips. I think Kevin's style of wrestling is something Masvidal is better trianed to avoid than the human backpack.

Nah.  If Cash says Masvidal's wrestling is a 2 out of 10 then it's a 2 out of 10.  FACTS

God I hope this match actually happens so Kevin can get the hands.  Loses to a part time fighter and he's going to submit Masvidal in the 1st round.  LOL!

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, PlatinumClegg said:

Yeah... he has like three times as many fights as Lee.  He's 34 years old now and no longer 171 pounds like he was when he was Kevin's age.  He still competed at 170 back then and beat Paul Daley with ease.

Regardless, you can't call the smaller guy with less fights at 155 the WCC. That makes zero sense. If Lee is a WCC, then so is Masvidal x 10.

3 hours ago, PlatinumClegg said:

Nah.  If Cash says Masvidal's wrestling is a 2 out of 10 then it's a 2 out of 10.  FACTS

God I hope this match actually happens so Kevin can get the hands.  Loses to a part time fighter and he's going to submit Masvidal in the 1st round.  LOL!

You're too blinded by your love for some fake gangster bum from Miami who used to suck Kimbo's **** to see that he sucks, but he does. 

Btw dipchit, Lee had Iaquinta's back for most of two rounds. If that's a three round fight, he wins. Is Jorge going to be able to stave off that same fate in a three round fight when Kevin doesn't have to cut as much weight,  and has more stamina? The answer is LOL **** please. He's getting raped.

Edited by cashfl0w

I dont know who is more cringeworthy. I will make my favorite off of that. 

On one hand, you have an idiot who danced out to the cage and got boxed up by Ragin Alol. 

On the other hand you have someone who looks like this:

jorge-masvidal-iphone-video.png

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

Btw dipchit, Lee had Iaquinta's back for most of two rounds. If that's a three round fight, he wins.

Lee had control for 1 minute 30 in the 2nd and 2 minutes in the 3rd. Further to this bombshell for the last 2 minutes of round 2 Al walked him down and boxed him up body and head.

But hey let's not let facts get in the way of your delusions.

The only conclusive round he had outta the 5 was the 3rd. 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Marble said:

Lee had control for 1 minute 30 in the 2nd and 2 minutes in the 3rd. Further to this bombshell for the last 2 minutes of round 2 Al walked him down and boxed him up body and head.

But hey let's not let facts get in the way of your delusions.

The only conclusive round he had outta the 5 was the 3rd. 

The scorecards are on the internet. Lee would have won if it was a three round fight. There is no dispute here.

Do you ever get tired of sounding like you're ****ing retarded? I get it, you need attention. But formulate something less retarded to get it.

@cashfl0w that all your gonna pick out of that? Yeah I know they're on the internet. I know 2 gave the 2nd to Motown and 1 to Ragin. It was tight I'd probably say Lee edged the 2nd but can see why someone sees it otherwise.

My point was clearly that he didn't have the domination you claim in those 2 rounds and the only conclusive round he had was the 3rd which are facts, only 66% of the judging went in his favour in the 2nd! Chit SMH and I'm the retarded one.

Cash you know your MMA I wont deny you that. I'll do you a solid a lay off ya if the lack of baiting/insults is reciprocal. Unless you find it funny? But I get the feeling you don't. We don't have to be mates or any of that chit. Yeah I've been a cnut to you but your not innocent in any way here either. I'm happy to play it either way. I would of wrote that in a PM but you got so rustled by 2 light hearted PMs you blocked me. 

Edited by Marble

On 1/11/2019 at 2:45 PM, PlatinumClegg said:

Gets beat up by a real estate agent and he's trying to catch Gamebred's hands?

Kevin is getting knocked the **** out.

Al beat up Jorge too lol

• Like 2

I love that the Lee fanboy here is using his lnp and backpacking as if it's something a fighter should be proud of and brag about. At least his other favourite stands and bangs!

...until he gets a pretend broken bone and quits of course

7 hours ago, OzStraya said:

I love that the Lee fanboy here is using his lnp and backpacking as if it's something a fighter should be proud of and brag about. At least his other favourite stands and bangs!

...until he gets a pretend broken bone and quits of course

This would be a good swipe if you weren't the lone Demian Maia fan on the forum, and the only guy still jocking Brittle Knuckles, who fights once every other year. lol

Edited by cashfl0w
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

This would be a good swipe if you weren't the lone Demian Maia fan on the forum, and the only guy still jocking Brittle Knuckles, who fights once every other year. lol

Yeah jocking the best MW champ since Anderson who is from my own country and probably the only champ we'll ever see is terrible. You actually boasted that Kevin was better backpacking than Maia. Dude,  it's like bragging about having a smaller penis. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1