Sign in to follow this  
ijosef

Nevada Athletic Commission Attempting to Extort Brock Lesnar

https://www.mmafighting.com/2019/1/8/18174677/brock-lesnar-yet-to-pay-250000-fine-required-for-lifting-of-nac-suspension

The NAC should being paying Brock for the privilege of having him fight there, not the other way around.

I'm a zero-tolerance guy when it comes to PEDS, but let's be real - Brock Lesnar is and always has been a clean athlete. USADA cross-contaminated his sample with that of Jon Jones at UFC 200, which is why he (falsely) came back with a positive test. However, unlike Jones, Brock Lesnar has never used steroids and is simply a freak athlete.

There's absolutely no reason for Nevada to try and steal $250k from the greatest mixed martial artist of all time. Sure, Brock could pay that sum with his pocket change, but it's the principle.

Brock absolutely sucks.  He lost a round while juiced to Mark Hunt ffs.  5-3-0-1 and a co worker actually asked me if I really thought Daniel Cormier could beat Brock Lesnar.  LMFAO yeah Vegas seems to think he would make it look easy.

I even asked is that a serious question?  Cormier opened like -360 and he didn't know what that meant.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

Agree with OP. This isn't some bum like Nick Diaz we're talking about here. This is the Great Brock Lesnar. Let him scrap!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, PlatinumClegg said:

Cormier opened like -360 and he didn't know what that me

-360 only?? that's licence to print money. I'd of guessed at least -1000.

It's all a moot point anyway he ain't coming back. Shame really would of been fun to watch him go full Leonardo one last time.

Screenshot_20190110-201429_Chrome.jpg

• Like 1

When I saw this obvious troll thread last night, I was proud of you idiots because it was 3 hours old and had 0 responses. 

I thought we were going to let it fade into obscurity without giving OP a reaction. smh. 

• Sad 1

11 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

Agree with OP. This isn't some bum like Nick Diaz we're talking about here. This is the Great Brock Lesnar. Let him scrap!

lol Nick Diaz has won a fight more recently than Brock.  I think Brock and BJ Penn might be the biggest cans on the roster, along with Kevin Lee.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, PlatinumClegg said:

lol Nick Diaz has won a fight more recently than Brock.  I think Brock and BJ Penn might be the biggest cans on the roster, along with Kevin Lee.

Don't forget Mike Perry, Jorge Masvidal, and all the other taters you jock.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, PlatinumClegg said:

Brock absolutely sucks.  He lost a round while juiced to Mark Hunt ffs.  5-3-0-1 and a co worker actually asked me if I really thought Daniel Cormier could beat Brock Lesnar.  LMFAO yeah Vegas seems to think he would make it look easy.

I even asked is that a serious question?  Cormier opened like -360 and he didn't know what that meant.

Brock took round 2 off from molesting him just to show he can beat him standing (he did) similar to when Brock was busting Overeem up standing with the jab. If brock ever fights DC he will spear him or possibly even F5 him and when he gets him down hes knocking him out with GnP. Brock has taken down everybody hes shot on and that includes better Cormier (Cain).

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Banham said:

Brock took round 2 off from molesting him just to show he can beat him standing (he did) similar to when Brock was busting Overeem up standing with the jab. If brock ever fights DC he will spear him or possibly even F5 him and when he gets him down hes knocking him out with GnP. Brock has taken down everybody hes shot on and that includes better Cormier (Cain).

He had Cain down for maybe 6 seconds.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

Don't forget Mike Perry, Jorge Masvidal, and all the other taters you jock.

Mike Perry and Jorge Masvidal are top 5 BANGERS on the roster.  Frank Lester not letting Mike know Plank is good at jew jitsu is the only reason he lost that fight.  It was also like a fix so Plank could make history for walks, wins and finishes at home before his grandmother dies.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, PlatinumClegg said:

He had Cain down for maybe 6 seconds.

He took him down just to prove he could so he could let him up and smash him some more standing. Seriously rewatch the fight and you'd be surprised just how bad Brock was killing him before he had to take a boo boo.

• Like 1

Banham is correct. Brock's successes in the octagon are simply amazing given his fragmented MMA training and his struggles with disease.

He beat Shane Carwin shortly after recovering from a life-threatening infection. His disease had reared its ugly head once again when he fought Cain - he was seriously diminished in that fight as well, which is why he tried to end it quick. He knew if he couldn't do that, his health wasn't at a point where he could go a full round.

He didn't really show up for the Overeem fight. Besides, he was like five minutes removed from major intestinal surgery. The fact that you're fighting Overeem - who was clearly abusing steroids at the time - after a surgery that would've been career ending for anyone else is impressive in and of itself.

Given what he's had to overcome and the struggles he's faced, he's clearly the greatest there is, the greatest there was, and the greatest there ever will be.

10 hours ago, PlatinumClegg said:

Mike Perry and Jorge Masvidal are top 5 BANGERS on the roster.  Frank Lester not letting Mike know Plank is good at jew jitsu is the only reason he lost that fight.  It was also like a fix so Plank could make history for walks, wins and finishes at home before his grandmother dies.

It was fixed. Mike openly said in interviews that Plank got him when they wrestled. As soon as I saw Perry take him down, I was like "he's ****ed"..

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Banham said:

He took him down just to prove he could so he could let him up and smash him some more standing. Seriously rewatch the fight and you'd be surprised just how bad Brock was killing him before he had to take a boo boo.

Brock reacts to getting hit the way I always expect the female fighters to react to getting hit.

Rousey takes a punch better tbh.

21 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

It was fixed. Mike openly said in interviews that Plank got him when they wrestled. As soon as I saw Perry take him down, I was like "he's ****ed"..

I just said that m8.  Hell I slammed my remote, COUCH SLAM when he took him down.

Frank Lester is the one to blame.