America

Penn should not retire.

He spoke out on his loss to Hall and said he was just caught in a perfect storm on that submission and I agree with him.

He went on to say that he was gonna let his ankle heal and then he would plan his future from there.

Penn still has a good 5 -10 fights left in him regardless of weight class or promotion. Don't be surprised when he is a champion in 2020. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

He took a dive to help New FC promote that random can just like Cowboy took a dive to promote Till.

BJ is da bess according to Anderson Silva.

These are my theories ..

• Haha 1

Jokes aside now ..

I think he got caught too. He probably overlooked Halls submission game because he is also a submission artist.

Im sure he thought he would finish him all hands

• Like 1

If BJ Penn is allowed to go out there and get hurt again, I'm done with this chit. You've got to draw the line for them at some point.

• Like 4

Bring Jens Pulver out of retirement for a classic "former champion vs. former champion" bout.

BJ might actually be able to win that one.

I feel the same about Chuck if he make the unfortunate decision to fight again. If I was some rich knob who ran his own promotion (think a ramshackle org like BoDog Fights), I'd sign Chuck on for two or three fights. However, I'd make sure he fought absolute, complete cans and/or has-beens. He could fight Ruben Villareal or even a returning Tank Abbott.

If you want to watch an old guy with zero % chance of ever reaching the top again carry on taking beatings from non contenders you have a sadistic streak in you, guy got lucky by being caught in a submission if you ask me cause he would have just got smashed otherwise.

He's co-main at the upcoming UFC Hawaii against SBG Ireland's best fighter.  Lord Artem Lobov.

Holloway and Little Frank headline.  Frank needs as many title shots as the amount of times Maynard knocked him out.

Third fight on the card is Ostovich vs KGB Lee with Greg Hardy as the referee.  Gotta have the wmma fight.

That's all I have at the moment but it's rumored Kevin Lee is getting beat up by Mike Perry to kick off the main card.

• Haha 1

This is like Lenny killing the rabbit because he hugged it too hard. 

The Stan's are going to get BJ killed with their delusions of grandeur. 

• Like 1

Do Penn fanboi's realize they hate him by urging him to fight? He's clearly in the high danger zone of his "career." You idiots won't be happy until he visits the Liddell school of grammar.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, TheBigD said:

Do Penn fanboi's realize they hate him by urging him to fight? He's clearly in the high danger zone of his "career." You idiots won't be happy until he visits the Liddell school of grammar.

Maybe after that he can visit the Diego Sanchez School of CTE.

• Like 3

Well this thread is good for a laugh if anything.Penn not only SHOULD retire,he already did and that came too late.He has been washed up a for a long time.

He does ONE thing in his fights,a VERY weak left jab,even an amateur boxer could defeat him at this point.

BJ Penn absolutely should retire. He's way over the hill at this point and just doesn't have what it takes any more to compete against the younger talent in the UFC. A lot of that comes with age and the body not being able to do what it once could when he was in his late 20's. I know he's only like 40, or whatever, but he's an "old 40", unlike Cormier is at the moment, or like Couture was back in 2003/2004. I'd hate to see him suffer some unneeded losses and dings to his legacy that he doesn't need to incur just because he wants to fight and stay active. 

On 1/12/2019 at 8:13 PM, skillandpower said:

When are you guys gonna learn that dudes  who are icones of the sport will NEVER retire ? 

Andy Wang hung it up and never looked back

• Like 2

18 hours ago, AndyWang said:

Andy Wang hung it up and never looked back

he finally saw the light and decided posting anonymously on an internet forum was more fulfilling than getting punched in the face for a living.

• Haha 1