Sign in to follow this  
Bubba_Sparks

ClassicBoxer's 2019 fitness thread

So I just noticed that today was a little milestone, the 3 month mark since I have been eating healthier and going to the gym regularly been weighing in every Friday morning. Feeling rather proud of the progress I have made so far, still a longgggg way to go though lol.

Some fun facts 

• Started off couldn't run a mile and now doing a 2 mile warm up lol
  • I hit a total loss of 46lbs today 
  • Lost about 17% of my total weight so far

Still feels like I am roughly about here lol

[IMG]

Goal for the end of the year is to get here haha 

[IMG]

Edited by Jolldan
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, Jolldan said:

So I just noticed that today was a little milestone, the 3 month mark since I have been eating healthier and going to the gym regularly been weighing in every Friday morning. Feeling rather proud of the progress I have made so far, still a longgggg way to go though lol.

Some fun facts 

• Started off couldn't run a mile and now doing a 2 mile warm up lol
  • I hit a total loss of 46lbs today 
  • Lost about 17% of my total weight so far

Still feels like I am roughly about here lol

[IMG]

Goal for the end of the year is to get here haha 

[IMG]

Nice one mate, congrats. Cutting out those deep fried mars bars seems to be paying off! How much more are you aiming to lose?

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

Nice one mate, congrats. Cutting out those deep fried mars bars seems to be paying off! How much more are you aiming to lose?

Thanks mate. Roughly another 30lbs left to go then going to start trying to bulk up a little.

• Like 1

Ran @ the track today. First time in a good while. Cardio went to chit. I can barely do a mile jogging now without getting pretty winded & my active recovery time ( walking ) went down from 30 seconds to about a minute & a half or more b4 i can go again. 

I still finished two more miles but walked for half of them then walked another half lap to cool down. One of my old routines was running in the afternoon then lifting at night and wondering why i was putting on much mass then feeling beat up by the end of the week doing that everyday. 

I think i'm gonna cut that out now and do split training with 3 strength days a week and cardio twice with a recovery day mid week. I'm gonna start hitting the sauna again religiously & probably do some breathing exercises while i do that. Try to fit some yoga or shadow boxing in here and there just for variety and maybe a sprint tabata once a week for one of my cardio days once i get in shape again. 

I'm up to 193 lbs. Been doing split training & having good results

Mon: McDonalds, Tues: Tacobell,  Wed: Wendy's, Thurs: Rest, Fri: Burgerking Sat: Sonic, Sunday: Subway < Those gainz 

🤣

I was the thread starter for last year's Fitness and Training Goals.  The theme I was trying to create for that one was about lifestyle change.  It's been about a year and a half and I am proud to say that the changes I made have stuck.  I am healthy and strong and I look great.

-I'm as strong as I have ever been at any age, maybe stronger.  Some moves are not as strong as my best ever, but other moves are quite a bit better.  

-I run at least a few times a week.  I have boundless energy.  

-I have been walking around 20 pounds lighter than I had been the last 4 years.

-I am not hurting or sore anywhere.  I feel fantastic.

-I only drink Thursday and Saturday night at one of my jobs, after 1:30 am when all the customers are out the door.  I have between 1 and 3 drinks; never 4 drinks, but also never 0.  I did some calculations and I literally drink less than 5% of what I used to drink per week.  

-I still go to jujitsu 3 nights a week.  I've been at the same gym for over a year and that stability has caught on to other very important areas of my life.  I have been able to hang onto 2 jobs during all this time, and my credit score has gone up nearly 200 points (seriously.  I have Experian credit monitoring which gives me constant alerts.)

I did it.  I changed my life, and I'm damn near close to fixing it.   Now all I have to do is the hard stuff.  

• Like 1

No photo description available.

What's everyone's opinions on BMI charts? 

Image result for BMI chartHaven't really put much stock in to it myself before just wondering how people view them or if they listen to them at all. Still looking to lose more weight seeing the tale end of the suggested "healthy weight" category looks to be even lighter than I intended on going so was just wondering what you thought on these charts in general?  

35 minutes ago, Jolldan said:

Image result for BMI chartHaven't really put much stock in to it myself before just wondering how people view them or if they listen to them at all. Still looking to lose more weight seeing the tale end of the suggested "healthy weight" category looks to be even lighter than I intended on going so was just wondering what you thought on these charts in general?  

In general they're a vast over simplification that doesn't take into account body type. 

For example, Palhares almost certainly comes out as obese on those charts because he's short and stocky. 

Body fat percentage over time is a better gauge of whether you're overweight or not. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

In general they're a vast over simplification that doesn't take into account body type. 

For example, Palhares almost certainly comes out as obese on those charts because he's short and stocky. 

Body fat percentage over time is a better gauge of whether you're overweight or not.  

Yeah that's what I am thinking myself. I know im not like that myself but refuse to believe if you're a jacked 6ft guy who's about 200-220lbs guy that you are "unhealthy".

Like you said will probably just ignore it as an overall metric just try and look for losing fat.

I have now hit 61lbs dropped anyway, only about another 15-20lbs left to go I know these last ones will be the hardest to shift but just chuffed made so much progress and hoping to have it off by the end of the year.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Jolldan said:

I never worried about what some chart tells me. Weight & Body fat % is a better indicator & even that isn't the be all end all with regards to health. 

I have about five questions i keep in mind to tell if i'm on point & it's about knowing my body with how i feel primarily & secondarily how i look. 

1. Can i push through pretty intense or fairly long cardio sessions & not feel like i'm gonna die & am i slowly making progress week after week? Note if i'm making fast gainz i'm finna hit a wall. If no gainz or regressing even then pick it up and tidy up the diet. Either end change is needed. 

2. How quickly do i recover between workouts & do i stay loose & keep mobility in problem areas that usually get stiff if i'm over training or under training? 

3. Can i eat a few cheat foods a week & not blow my gainz? 

4. How do i look in the mirror? Am i tone or looking a little flabby especially around the waist? 

5. Do i still turn heads when i'm outside with no shirt on? The feedback i get from others is as good or better than my own eyes. 

^^ Those questions & awareness of them tells me where i'm at & if i need to pick it up or back off. It's a simple formula that works for me without having to be uber calculated. 

I'm 5 ft 11 but i figured out my ideal weight keeping in mind those questions above is around 185-190 if i wanna be more muscular or 170-175 if i wanna be fairly ripped. Any higher on the high end i start to get too fat & feel heavy on my joints & lose mobility. On the lower weight if i get down to 170 any less & i start to lose too much muscle & physically feel weak not just muscularly but nervous system, immune system, even emotionally i just start to feel taxed if i get any lower than that. 

tl;dr Ask yourself what weight you were when you both felt & looked your best. Shoot for that but don't kill yourself with workouts nor be too strict on your diet. Get after it but enjoy your life. Find your balance that works for you & be aware plus consistent. All you need is will power & awareness of balance. No chart is gonna help much with that but your experience & listening to your body will. 

Really tl:dr Simplicity, consistency & awareness of your unique balance is a trifecta key to be in harmony with your best health. 

Edited by StompGrind

I have this personal sign in my room. Motivates me every day. 

"I will die one day....I'm cool with that but i'm not dead yet so my time to LIVE is NOW. LIVE NOW die later!!!" 

This was a week ago. Way leaner now.. 2 and a half weeks till I step on stage in Vancouver.. god I want a fookin burger..  lol

20190624_170347.jpg

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Eclipse76 said:

This was a week ago. Way leaner now.. 2 and a half weeks till I step on stage in Vancouver.. god I want a fookin burger..  lol

20190624_170347.jpg

I gonna have a bacon cheeseburger today for lunch in your honor. :lol: I take it you're pretty sick of eggs, chicken, & fish at this point. 

Impressive. Your lean Arnie Frank Zane type physique looks better to me. < Like a normal but very jacked super hero human. The super massive Wheeler, Yates etc. just makes people look cartoonish to me. 

Something that really impressed me from your last comp was how well you move for how big you are. IDK you just seemed very coordinated with smooth control like it was effortless. You see a lot of body builders looking tense and stiff but you seemed to have a lot of control with your movements & flexing to the point it was really noticeable to me. 

Edited by StompGrind
  • Like 1

28 minutes ago, StompGrind said:

I gonna have a bacon cheeseburger today for lunch in your honor. :lol: I take it you're pretty sick of eggs, chicken, & fish at this point. 

Impressive. Your lean Arnie Frank Zane type physique looks better to me. < Like a normal but very jacked super hero human. The super massive Wheeler, Yates etc. just makes people look cartoonish to me. 

Something that really impressed me from your last comp was how well you move for how big you are. IDK you just seemed very coordinated with smooth control like it was effortless. You see a lot of body builders looking tense and stiff but you seemed to have a lot of control with your movements & flexing to the point it was really noticeable to me. 

Thanks man. I move almost like I'm 100lbs lighter than I am.. probably from years of sports and such.. so my flexibility and movement I've been told is very offputting cause its  not expected lol. I'm down 41lbs for this so far... just a few more weeks... I love the diet and structure..however I'm craving red meats like no tomorrow lol.

Right guys needing some advice for some good exercises to lose weight, really just been running and doing the stairs for the last few months and I think im my body is probably starting to adapt to doing that so much on a regular basis that its not really having quite the same effect as it did to begin with. 

What's are your suggestions?

Have heard kettlebells and Russian twists are good

17 hours ago, Eclipse76 said:

20190624_170347.jpg

I will have a 5 guys this weekend for you brother lol

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Jolldan said:

Right guys needing some advice for some good exercises to lose weight, really just been running and doing the stairs for the last few months and I think im my body is probably starting to adapt to doing that so much on a regular basis that its not really having quite the same effect as it did to begin with. 

What's are your suggestions?

Have heard kettlebells and Russian twists are good

I will have a 5 guys this weekend for you brother lol

Hmm, it's not really that simple.  It's not completely scientific, but people tend to say that weight loss is 25% exercise and 75% diet.  Exercising to lose weight is a pretty simple formula; the more energy you burn, the better.  Therefore running is pretty solid, as is anything that works up a sweat and you can keep going at for a good period of time.

A better approach is to come up with a healthy training plan and diet plan and stick to that.  Everything else will fall into place.  You've done fantastically to lose so much, and need to find a long-term sustainable lifestyle to get to that ideal weight and stay there.

What's a typical daily diet for you?  What does your weekly exercise regime look like? That's probably a better starting point than trying a specific "weight-loss" exercise.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

Hmm, it's not really that simple.  It's not completely scientific, but people tend to say that weight loss is 25% exercise and 75% diet.  Exercising to lose weight is a pretty simple formula; the more energy you burn, the better.  Therefore running is pretty solid, as is anything that works up a sweat and you can keep going at for a good period of time. 

A better approach is to come up with a healthy training plan and diet plan and stick to that.  Everything else will fall into place.  You've done fantastically to lose so much, and need to find a long-term sustainable lifestyle to get to that ideal weight and stay there.

What's a typical daily diet for you?  What does your weekly exercise regime look like? That's probably a better starting point than trying a specific "weight-loss" exercise.

Yeah I just started to notice im putting in 3-5 miles nearly every day which I know doesn't sound like a lot but I usually did this once a week and I noticeably struggled the rest of the week to just do a mile because of it.

I think im doing pretty good in terms of food just need to start varying it up a little more probably

• Every day expect from Saturday I have this Belvita soft breakfast bar thing every morning (recently got a juicer so think im gonna swap that out for my five a day in smoothie quite soon)
  • Lunch is a two egg omelette with usually a bit of cooked chicken thrown in.
  • Supper two pieces of fish.
  • Possible snack is either a bowl of Strawberry's or Grapes and I usually have them about 3pm before the gym.

Saturday's I take off mostly just to keep me sane and give myself something to look forward to each week.

Exercise pretty much always consists of 3 to 5 sessions a week at the gym and I usually go for about an hour. Always start with a 2mile warm up and if just doing cardio will just stay on it for as long as I feel I can. The weights is probably something I need more direction on as I just sort of pick stuff up and give it a go. Always finish off with doing a 1000 or more steps on the stairmaster as fast as I can.

@Jolldan you might wanna try HIIT to lose some weight. I swear by it and it's pretty much all i do for strength training. 

You can get a short and fairly intense every single workout and they can all be very different. For example you can warm-up then do 6-8 exercises in a circuit divided into upper body, lower body & core or push'pull/legs then hit those 6-8 exercises back to back for like a minute each with little to no rest and go through a few circuits of this resting after each circuit and you're done. With 21 or so exercises that's enough for a few weeks & you can try a bunch of different circuits swapping out 6-8 of them per workout once your body gets used to doing the same ones. You don't need an hr for HIIT circuit routines in fact you will burn out if you do. 20-30 min a few times a week & maybe a comfortable walk/jog for a few miles once or twice a week  mid week or on the weekend as active recovery days is all you should need. You can take moves from anything be it lifting dumbells/barbells, shadow boxing, sprints, agility drills, calisthenics, yoga, bands, physio ball or whatever you fancy but mix it up and follow the upper/lower/abs or push/pull/legs formula. 

If you wanna lose fat lay off alcohol, grains/pasta/rice/sugars. Drink plenty water, most meals should be main course veggies with a side of meat ( beef/fish/chicken ) and you can play with intermittent fasting or just don't eat in the morning or something small & light. If you get a craving for salt or sugar snack on some fruit, boiled egg, cheese or nuts. Never eat quantity over quality & back off b4 you're full. Water, veggies & foods with healthy fats are good appetite killers. After a morning fast smallish frequent meals with a mix of proteins, healthy fats and some carbs is best imo. 

Just doing cardio routines & slamming burgers & soda won't make you lose much fat & your body is gonna take a pounding if you're a heavy guy or you're getting up there in age. If losing fat & weight in general is what you're after you need to eat lean & build muscle with volume but at a fairly high intensity to build muscle in a cardio based way so HIIT and a clean-ish diet with some intermittent fasting thrown in the mix is one of the better ways to achieve that. It works really well you just gotta make it a lifestyle the majority of the time and when you slack with working out or diet keep it to a minimum especially diet because it throw off your appetite and kills your gainz of in this case loses the fastest. 

Like Bubba said diet is key & it's not really that simple but it's not that complicated either. Burn more calories than you take in & exercise consistently with variety & you will lose weight. The kinda calories you take in are definitely gonna matter though. i.e. let's say you had a meal with the same amount of calories but one is a glass of water, a steak & green beans vs. McDonalds or Pizzahut i don't even need to say which is nutrient dense, will curb your appetite & is better for you. 

• Like 2

Pic I took today... 12 days out from contest... think of deflation on a balloon and then the 3 days leading up to the contest you put air back in... should be fun. I just want the food...lol

20190630_132240.jpg

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Eclipse76 said:

Pic I took today... 12 days out from contest... think of deflation on a balloon and then the 3 days leading up to the contest you put air back in... should be fun. I just want the food...lol

20190630_132240.jpg

i cant seem to view the pic. it says file size too big

Edited by -idyb-
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, Eclipse76 said:

20190630_132240.jpg

Woah that's kinda crazy. Your face looks totally different. Reminds me of my brother a little. 

Edited by StompGrind
  • Haha 1

On 7/1/2019 at 4:30 AM, StompGrind said:

Woah that's kinda crazy. Your face looks totally different. Reminds me of my brother a little. 

RIP Stomp

it was nice knowing you

On 6/28/2019 at 4:35 PM, StompGrind said:

@Jolldan you might wanna try HIIT to lose some weight. I swear by it and it's pretty much all i do for strength training. 

You can get a short and fairly intense every single workout and they can all be very different. For example you can warm-up then do 6-8 exercises in a circuit divided into upper body, lower body & core or push'pull/legs then hit those 6-8 exercises back to back for like a minute each with little to no rest and go through a few circuits of this resting after each circuit and you're done. With 21 or so exercises that's enough for a few weeks & you can try a bunch of different circuits swapping out 6-8 of them per workout once your body gets used to doing the same ones. You don't need an hr for HIIT circuit routines in fact you will burn out if you do. 20-30 min a few times a week & maybe a comfortable walk/jog for a few miles once or twice a week  mid week or on the weekend as active recovery days is all you should need. You can take moves from anything be it lifting dumbells/barbells, shadow boxing, sprints, agility drills, calisthenics, yoga, bands, physio ball or whatever you fancy but mix it up and follow the upper/lower/abs or push/pull/legs formula. 

If you wanna lose fat lay off alcohol, grains/pasta/rice/sugars. Drink plenty water, most meals should be main course veggies with a side of meat ( beef/fish/chicken ) and you can play with intermittent fasting or just don't eat in the morning or something small & light. If you get a craving for salt or sugar snack on some fruit, boiled egg, cheese or nuts. Never eat quantity over quality & back off b4 you're full. Water, veggies & foods with healthy fats are good appetite killers. After a morning fast smallish frequent meals with a mix of proteins, healthy fats and some carbs is best imo. 

Just doing cardio routines & slamming burgers & soda won't make you lose much fat & your body is gonna take a pounding if you're a heavy guy or you're getting up there in age. If losing fat & weight in general is what you're after you need to eat lean & build muscle with volume but at a fairly high intensity to build muscle in a cardio based way so HIIT and a clean-ish diet with some intermittent fasting thrown in the mix is one of the better ways to achieve that. It works really well you just gotta make it a lifestyle the majority of the time and when you slack with working out or diet keep it to a minimum especially diet because it throw off your appetite and kills your gainz of in this case loses the fastest. 

Like Bubba said diet is key & it's not really that simple but it's not that complicated either. Burn more calories than you take in & exercise consistently with variety & you will lose weight. The kinda calories you take in are definitely gonna matter though. i.e. let's say you had a meal with the same amount of calories but one is a glass of water, a steak & green beans vs. McDonalds or Pizzahut i don't even need to say which is nutrient dense, will curb your appetite & is better for you. 

Totally forgot to respond to this at the weekend cheers for the info mate. 

Im going to give some of those HIT exercises a go next week. Will experiment with a few of these and try and come up with a little routine definitely going to include the kettle bells because they honestly just always feel like they suck lol. 

Have probably drank 2 maybe 3 times this year and in terms of the grains/pasta/rice/sugars I don't really have anything like that except for Saturdays when I take a day off and have some comfort/bad food, also make sure I go to the gym after it on Sunday and spend the day in a big calorie deficit like 800 to a 1000 calories max to make up for it a little.

Yeah im reasonably happy with the progress I have made so far in about 6 months time, if things go well by next week I should have lost 70lbs and will only be 1stone/14lbs from the sort of target weight I would like to get to. After that its just all about toning up. I could also make 205 now without having to pull any of DC's towel tricks lol 

Image result for daniel cormier towel gif

• Like 1

On 6/30/2019 at 6:19 PM, Eclipse76 said:

20190630_132240.jpg

@Eclipse76

These lads have some nice shoulders but that pose is mad gay yo!

Current pic on the left but dat second one i took earlier this yr when i was in better shape and when i looked at after with the pose i was like "ah man.... fk that looks gay." LOL

Edited by StompGrind
  • Haha 1

Just a relaxed shot. But the details are coming in..should be sharp for Saturday for my show... need all the food..lol

20190708_105755.jpg

• Like 1

Been putting in WORK at the track all this week jogging then shadowboxing & a little bit of calisthenics every other day. Crazy hot out there. Been watching short MMA vids to get me hype b4 i go otherwise i don't wanna suffer like that. Did i mention it's FOOKing HOT!!! Starting bringing a towel with me after Mon's workout cause i was so soaked. 

Had some watermelon when i got back & i'm cooking some FIRE Spaghetti with rotell right now. I earned that chit. 

i lifted a couple beers to my mouth earlier. done a bunch of reps.  im really making some gains here boys.

Edited by -idyb-

Waiting on a plane to start our hike on Sunday. Feel in good shape; stronger, fitter than this time last year, but with 500 miles in 4 weeks it's going to be a tougher gig. 

Finally dropped to under 200lbs have about another 10-12lbs I am wanting to shift then that's it and I can just switch to building a little bit of muscle. 

1 hour ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

Waiting on a plane to start our hike on Sunday. Feel in good shape; stronger, fitter than this time last year, but with 500 miles in 4 weeks it's going to be a tougher gig. 

Image result for just keep running gif

Best of luck, my buddy is trying to get me to sign up to do a half marathon with him next month I told him he's crazy lol, I do at least a 2 mile run a day at the gym Monday to Friday but by Friday my legs feel their about to fall off😂

Edited by Jolldan
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Jolldan said:

Finally dropped to under 200lbs have about another 10-12lbs I am wanting to shift then that's it and I can just switch to building a little bit of muscle. 

Image result for just keep running gif

Best of luck, my buddy is trying to get me to sign up to do a half marathon with him next month I told him he's crazy lol, I do at least a 2 mile run a day at the gym Monday to Friday but by Friday my legs feel their about to fall off😂

You could easily do a half marathon mate. You just need to run slower. I guarantee that if you went to the gym and reduced your speed by 20% you could run 5 miles no problem. Try it!

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

You could easily do a half marathon mate. You just need to run slower. I guarantee that if you went to the gym and reduced your speed by 20% you could run 5 miles no problem. Try it!

I will probably be roped in to it whether I say no or not. In a way I like once I am signed up to something because it makes it real and gives me the motivation to get ready for it. Yeah I will give that a go thanks, think I need to maybe drop the running one or two of those days a week and replace it with something else as I think that's adding to the fatigue.

Best of luck with your 500 miles mate that seems crazy to me lol

2 hours ago, Jolldan said:

I will probably be roped in to it whether I say no or not. In a way I like once I am signed up to something because it makes it real and gives me the motivation to get ready for it. Yeah I will give that a go thanks, think I need to maybe drop the running one or two of those days a week and replace it with something else as I think that's adding to the fatigue.

Best of luck with your 500 miles mate that seems crazy to me lol

That's what i do. I get burned out by the end of the week now. My bodies always been built for speed/power. Long distance running all week and i get tight joints, soreness & it's like my nervous system can't quite keep up anymore. 

I'll defend the camp from invaders with swift savage violence & let people like Bubba go run down a deer for the tribe. 

• Haha 1

well tomorrow ive got the drunken tour de idyb ined up  been waiting since last summer to do my 127 km bike route.  ive got the day off and a ride lined up to drive me out there. im pretty much itching to go but the weather reports seem to be taking a turn for the worst.   i can live with some showers, but im not having any thunderstorms. ive been caught up in that chit before and its no fun being up on the mountains with nothing but trees all around with a storm blowing right over me. ive never been so terrified

so im gonna keep checking the reports for the region and hopefully it wont be too bad.  it might be the only chance i have to get out there for a couple weeks and do this particular ride so im not gonna let a bunch of rain stop me.  any chances of thunderstorms and im bailing though

still im pumped to finally get this bike outta the shed and get a good ride in tomorrow.  so the fingers are crossed.

fook yeah the weather forecasts in the regions im riding through are turning back in my favour. still wont be able to get a final call on it for a while but right now its promising.  i guess as the english would say, jolly good.

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 1

**** you weather forecast 

**** you again weather forecast. 

thunderstorms, rain, showers and 40 km/hr wind gusts = oh hell no.  not this time

Edited by -idyb-

11 hours ago, Eclipse76 said:

Got 2nd place! Very happy.  Great experience 

20190713_174107.jpg

the guy who won 1st clearly exchanged sexual favours and money wiith the judges

• Haha 1

I haven't timed a run in years, but I decided to see how fast I'm actually going.  So a couple hours ago I ran 2 miles in 14:45. 

I felt pretty good about that.  I bet I could do a lot better, as I wasn't even wore out.  I injured myself a few weeks ago, unexpectedly forced into a full-split in jujitsu, so I can't take regular-length strides.   

• Like 2

the drunken tour de idyb is finally going to commence

ive got my day off, the weather looks amazing, and i was able to get a ride lined up to pick me up this morning and dump me off at my spot so i can do the ride ive been longing for. stoked for this been waiting since september to get back out there. and now everythings lined up perfectly, the weather checks out, got my lights and everything all charged up and my gear ready to pack and im totally good to go today.  

my legs and liver are probably going to hate me for this but whatever, i just want to get a good ride in. been longing for one for a while now.

well i got my ride in and everything went over well and i didnt get home too late or anythiing but i guess i didnt put on enough sunscreen  my neck is on bloody fire today  but i dont mind its distracting me from how sore and stiff my legs and shoulders are feeling

not sure if i wanna do that route again until i get a more adequate and lighter trail bike with some gears. it was still a pretty decent ride though, sandy and rutted out in some places.  a couple "puddles" i had to go through in some spots but other than that the trail was pretty decent

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 1

Noticed switching to a smoothie in the morning has really helped with energy levels and keeping the weight loss moving in the right direction. 

Currently having in it

• 200g of Strawberries
  • 150g of Blueberries
  • 100g of Ginger 
  • And a hand full of ice

Actually pretty tasty

12 hours ago, NikkiNeversleep said:

Lost 5 pounds somehow.

Didjah keep dohz booty cake gainz doh? Dis the important question. U still gotta full moon? 

Congrats if dat @zz still look pregnant! 

from all the food ive ate today ill probably lose 5 pounds when im on the toilet in the morning

still wondering what im gonna name the creature

Edited by -idyb-

Been funny checking my weight against the UFC weight classes as its been dropping. 

When I started off i'd have had to cut to make the Heavyweight limit, slowly but surely I eventually made my way down to 205lbs and now im just a few pounds off being able to give Bobby knuckles these hands lol. Not gonna be a weight cutting can and attempt to make Welterweight😂

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Jolldan said:

Been funny checking my weight against the UFC weight classes as its been dropping. 

When I started off i'd have had to cut to make the Heavyweight limit, slowly but surely I eventually made my way down to 205lbs and now im just a few pounds off being able to give Bobby knuckles these hands lol. Not gonna be a weight cutting can and attempt to make Welterweight😂

bear in mind those dudes cut 20lbs of water weight in the lead up... so if you're at 14 stone you probably could fight at WW pretty easily!

gonna do the same ride on monday. got everything lined up and theyre calling for some gnarly hot weather this time. pretty stoked to get out and do it again

i thought my legs would be dead after my last ride but it only took me a day to recover and these babies still seem to have a fair bit of life left in em

all packed and waiting to get picked up. gonna be a hot one out there today but im sure ill manage. should be a good ride

Edited by -idyb-

Did a 1 mile jog and 5x3 min rds of shadow boxing. My 3 pieces are coming along. No soda needed. 

Did 3 different delivery methods focusing on different rhythm/timing. Kinda switching it up every 30 seconds or so. 

Delivery method 1. Energizer Bunny: Quick combos and at a sharp steady pace

Delivery method 2: Snake Charmer: Lots of feint/lull type movements and quick hard counter combo off of defensive movement

Delivery method 3: Nuke Dropper: Delayed timing and a fast violent bomb on the final punch