Sign in to follow this  
VertFTW

12 yo black girl KOd

antonio withrow (@ANTONIOWITHROW) twitteó a las 10:37 p. m. on sáb., ene. 12, 2019: Please @blacktwitter @amandaseales @DLHughleyRadio @shaunking everyone who has a voice. This little girl was knocked out by this big **** white man like she was a dude. At the Asheville mall tonight. This is attempted murdered look at her head hit the ground. https://t.co/QT2bFOn1tG (https://twitter.com/ANTONIOWITHROW/status/1084308380037062656?s=09)

lol, looked like she was looking for them hands and found them

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

but...

if i was there standing with my wife and 4yo son and a bunch of hysterical agressive teenagers would treathen them i would do the same.

and they all thought i was funny until chit got real lol 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

49 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

There's not a better feeling in the world than p0wning a group of little niglets.

I was watching it thinking this is something you'd do 😂

• Like 4

it reminds of wildlife documentaries where hyenas are surrounding a lion and that one hyena that gets too close and gets faaaaaaaarked up

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, crangs said:

I was watching it thinking this is something you'd do 😂

He took way longer than I would have to stretch somebody out. 

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

He took way longer than I would have to stretch somebody out. 

At least he gave her fair warning by pushing her first...she decided to charge in (jose Aldo style) and got what she deserved...suprised the guy had to spend any time at all in jail....if anything Im outraged about that.

• Like 2

It's a known fact that ****s are animals. Does this really surprise anyone that there was a group of minis surrounding a white family?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

the idiots trying to spin that as a hate crime or attempted murder are hilarious.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I don't take chiit from anyone, but can't see stretching out a 12 year old girl...not like she had a knife or something.

I have 2 kids and if I had been in that situation I would have done the same thing...  but powerbombed her BFFS just to make sure they knew I wasnt playing...

****ing snowflakes get upset by everything nowadays.. I'm glad that guy did proper parenting..protecting his family and learning someone's child for them... 

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Bwana said:

I don't take chiit from anyone, but can't see stretching out a 12 year old girl...not like she had a knife or something.

Assault is assault

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

Assault is assault

I agree in principle, but what's a 12 yr old really going to do to you ?...I don't know, breaking a little girl's nose isn't on my bucket list.

12 minutes ago, Bwana said:

I agree in principle, but what's a 12 yr old really going to do to you ?...I don't know, breaking a little girl's nose isn't on my bucket list.

It's not on my bucket list either, but a 12 year old can get it if they step up to the plate and demand it.

I've dented a couple little idiots for throwing chit at my house. Trust me when I tell you, I saved them prison time in the future. 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Bwana said:

tell that to the Irish, Brits , Child soldiers in Africa, Middle East, Asia and then some.

in example: Here in The Netherlands  you should be extra alert for ppl between 10 and 18 because they will not be charged as an adult and for a brutal murder they will get max 2 years juvenille prison and they all know it too.

after their 18th birtday their criminal record may not be used anymore and is also not shown when justice does a check on them

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, Bwana said:

A lot of kids murder their parents, friends, teachers, etc. Its more common than we think because it's not really broadcasted. 

And if you think some hoodrat at the age of 12 isn't dangerous, think again m8. 

They want to fight like adult trash, they're gonna get treated like it. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

56 minutes ago, Bwana said:

you can crawl, you can brawl, lol

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

I didn't see him protecting anyone but himself and give him credit for diffusing the situation.  There were 10 people surrounding him - what could he have done differently to invoke a more minimal result?

2 minutes ago, jaybird86 said:

I didn't see him protecting anyone but himself and give him credit for diffusing the situation.  There were 10 people surrounding him - what could he have done differently to invoke a more minimal result?

A capoeira kick.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I've got no sympathy for any of those ϲunts.  

I also love how the person Tweeting is trying to make her out to be some sweet innocent kid, brutally attacked for no reason.   Kinda like how Mike Brown was a "gentle giant"

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

I'm not defending the girl's actions, nor the group's behavior. I don't know what transpired before the tape started, nor how much the guy's family was at "risk"...but he had other physical options available. I can't see myself feeling threatened by a small girl, I would have handled the situation differently that's all.

There's no shame in walking away, if they attack him then...the rules change.

4 minutes ago, Bwana said:

I'm not defending the girl's actions, nor the group's behavior. I don't know what transpired before the tape started, nor how much the guy's family was at "risk"...but he had other physical options available. I can't see myself feeling threatened by a small girl, I would have handled the situation differently that's all.

There's no shame in walking away, if they attack him then...the rules change.

Couple of things, the video starts there for a reason, they showed only what they wanted to show. Not girl, girls. They formed a circle around him. Why?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BART-O-LINI said:

Couple of things, the video starts there for a reason, they showed only what they wanted to show. Not girl, girls. They formed a circle around him. Why?

I'm not trying to argue, I'm only saying he had other options available.

I can't see myself being afraid of 10 girls surrounding me that are 12-14 years old, maybe I'm naive but don't see them hurting me in any way possible...other than if they have weapons, and a Walther or SIG is usually on my hip.

5 minutes ago, Bwana said:

I'm not trying to argue, I'm only saying he had other options available.

I can't see myself being afraid of 10 girls surrounding me that are 12-14 years old, maybe I'm naive but don't see them hurting me in any way possible...other than if they have weapons, and a Walther or SIG is usually on my hip.

I probably wouldn't be either, but people are different. If you look at the replies to that video, I'd say 90% say he was justified. I'd say the same if it was a black man surrounded by white girls as well.

• Like 2

Of course the moral of the story should be, don't try and fight a man when you're a 12 yo girl. But in today's climate she's just a victim and will learn to have more hyenas by her side next time she acts up

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, VertFTW said:

Whats the likelyhood the kids parents sue and win in court? Id say about 50 -50

ACLU will take that game

i hate chit like this. youre getting in the guys face and shoving him what do you expect? good for the guy. show this vid to Dana White he might give him a shot on the contender series 

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, brunofr418 said:

i hate chit like this. youre getting in the guys face and shoving him what do you expect? good for the guy. show this vid to Dana White he might give him a shot on the contender series 

Not very many ufc fighters have that good of a left cross TBH.

5 minutes ago, VertFTW said:

Not very many ufc fighters have that good of a left cross TBH.

If we could see some video of them beating their wives, we'd have conclusive proof.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, skillandpower said:

Clicked on the thread thinking the guy walked into a random 12 yo girl who was quiet and reading a book and just punched her in the face .... 

This would be acceptable as well.

1 minute ago, sobercuban said:

Lol you should tweet him a link and say "this you?"

I found that in the replies section. He has yet to respond 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, BART-O-LINI said:

I found that in the replies section. He has yet to respond 

Yeah that's gotta be him, guy throwing the punch is from Black Mountain, NC which is a couple of miles from Asheville 

That's the bad azz, no doubt about it...he'll be losing his job next, and run out of town by picketers in his front yard.

1 hour ago, BART-O-LINI said:

he should have hurt himself in the process of breaking into the guys house, and then sued the homeowner after. because 'merica f*ck yeah

3 hours ago, sobercuban said:

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Twitter suspended the guy's account

I didn't get to see this vid... still enjoyed this thread lol

• Like 1