Sign in to follow this  
Decompoze

UFC PREDICTIONS LEAGUE 2019

20 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

i dont think a card of this calibre is worth the 20 seconds to plug the names in. if i had an ESPN+ subscription, i would cancel it if i had no other way to watch the fights and they threw this chit at me. i mean the only redeeming quality of this card is seeing uriah faber come back from retirement just to get knocked back into retirement by some bum with two first names.

we really should vote to skip here.  a card main evented by a womens non-title match should not be taken seriously. dana whites tuesday night contender series is more legit than this. theres been some crap cards week after week but this is probably the cream of the crap right here. i vouch that we take a weekend off and skip this chit!

Not even "Beef" Wellington Turman will be able to save this main card when just like most of the fighters on the event, he doesnt even have a god damn wiki page

• Objective: You pick every single fight of every single UFC card in 2019.
  • Winner: The member that has picked the most fights correctly by the end of the year is the winner.

It's not the first garbage card and it won't be the last. You can vote to skip cards next year when the rules change biweekly under Vert's commission. 

• Like 3

alright fine then be that way. i have no interest in this card and rando bobando needs a week off.  can you randomize the picks for me?

wait a minute.  i think ive found a loophole.

18 minutes ago, Decompoze said:
  • Objective: You pick every single fight of every single UFC card in 2019.

this isnt a UFC calibre card m8. this isnt even tuesday night contender level.  even shark fights wouldnt try to promote this card

alright boys that settles it. put your mma knowledge aside. the next prediction card will be on July 20.  What a beauty of a card thats gonna be. i vote we skip that one too and go straight to ufc 240

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

alright fine then be that way. i have no interest in this card and rando bobando needs a week off.  can you randomize the picks for me?

Sure thing m8.

<1 week later>

-idyb- ( 0 - 0 ) - EVENT MISS
  • Haha 3
  • Sad 1

as lacking in the world of mma insight as it is where its barely more accurate than flipping a coin, rando would never tap out or rage quit

bugger you m8. guess i'll have to spend more time b*tching about this card and plugging some names in than ill spend watching the damn thing

Edited by -idyb-
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, -idyb- said:

i dont think a card of this calibre is worth the 20 seconds to plug the names in. if i had an ESPN+ subscription, i would cancel it if i had no other way to watch the fights and they threw this chit at me. i mean the only redeeming quality of this card is seeing uriah faber come back from retirement just to get knocked back into retirement by some bum with two first names.

we really should vote to skip here.  a card main evented by a womens non-title match should not be taken seriously. dana whites tuesday night contender series is more legit than this. theres been some crap cards week after week but this is probably the cream of the crap right here. i vouch that we take a weekend off and skip this chit!

Not even "Beef" Wellington Turman will be able to save this main card when just like most of the fighters on the event, he doesnt even have a god damn wiki page

Wellington would kill gsp you filthy casual 

• Haha 1

im sure GOAT St. Pierre is shaking in his boots and trembling at the thought of fighting a man who isnt even qualified to have his own wiki page

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 1

Just now, -idyb- said:

im sure GSP is shaking in his boots and trembling at the thought of blowing a man who isnt even qualified to have his own wiki page

Shaking and trembling with excitement no doubt.  

57 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

GSP would give him the ole' Beef Wellington Injection

You don't know what a beef Wellington is do you? Poor Canadian.  Do you even get beef up there or is it just moose or heroin addict or bear meat?  

of course i know what a beef wellington is m8. i gave your mother one last night.

me i enjoy a nice bowl of beaver stew topped with moose marinara, and a side order of poutine drenched in maple syrup. what about you?  outside of kangaroo, i bet the only meat you aussies ever eat is all found at the truckstop gloryhole!

Edited by -idyb-

2 hours ago, -idyb- said:

of course i know what a beef wellington is m8. i gave your mother one last night.

me i enjoy a nice bowl of beaver stew topped with moose marinara, and a side order of poutine drenched in maple syrup. what about you?  outside of kangaroo, i bet the only meat you aussies ever eat is all found at the truckstop gloryhole!

M8 it's widely known we have the best beef on earth. And the best wine. And the best MW champ. 

• Confused 1

8 hours ago, juice64011 said:

Dariush is injured and out of his fight. They are trying to find Klose a new opponent. 

Thanks brother.

Keep an eye out for a replacement

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Decompoze said:

You can vote to skip cards next year when the rules change biweekly under Vert's commission

image.png.dba468018770e232cb405b1479d24a63.png

lol why are you defending @cashfl0w?

Edited by VertFTW

4 minutes ago, BART-O-LINI said:

How is he defending cash?

he hasnt banned7eliminated him for two event misses in a row.

11 minutes ago, BART-O-LINI said:

How is he defending cash?

I was wondering that as well

6 minutes ago, VertFTW said:

he hasnt banned7eliminated him for two event misses in a row.

He's not making any more picks. There's nothing I need to do. 

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Decompoze said:

He's not making any more picks. There's nothing I need to do. 

fair enough

Even if cash makes picks, decompoze wont allow them

Missing An Event: Every player gets the chance to miss one event. If you miss more than one, you're automatically eliminated, no exceptions.

Edited by BART-O-LINI
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, BART-O-LINI said:

Even if cash makes picks, decompoze wont allow them

Missing An Event: Every player gets the chance to miss one event. If you miss more than one, you're automatically eliminated, no exceptions.

Cool, Im just a little annoyed that cash took his ball and left lol...even though we all knew he would do this. fook that washed up can though.

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, Decompoze said:

It's not the first garbage card and it won't be the last. You can vote to skip cards next year when the rules change biweekly under Vert's commission. 

So from Top2k we can expect massive misspellings of fighter's names, and incorrect math on the standings....fabulous, just fabulous.

You do a great job @Decompoze

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, OzStraya said:

M8 it's widely known we have the best beef on earth. And the best wine. And the best MW champ. 

ive never had kangaroo meat but i would be down to try it

and Adesanya is Australian? i wasnt aware of that. i hope youre not referring to Bobby Duckles.  you know, the notorious pull-out artist who gets injured every time he gets sneezed on or signs a fight contract, who was given a belt by dana white that he never had to compete against a champ to win and years later still hasnt defended.   Some champ.   

I remember when GSP came down with a life threatening illness and the selfless guy that GSP is, he gave that belt up just so the middleweight division wouldnt be held up.  Too bad they gave the belt to Bobby Bowels of all people, because now look at the division m8. its in shambles. Dude has no shame in sitting on the couch all year and pulling out of fights at the last minute if it means not having to defend. Watch him do it again just to avoid getting his colon ripped apart again, this time by Adesanya

An overweight Romero diggled that angus up in his last fight too. you know it. i know it. Vert knows it.

Edited by -idyb-

1 hour ago, -idyb- said:

and Adesanya is Australian? i wasnt aware of that. i hope youre not referring to Bobby Duckles.  you know, the notorious pull-out artist who gets injured every time he gets sneezed on or signs a fight contract, who was given a belt by dana white that he never had to compete against a champ to win and years later still hasnt defended.   Some champ.   

I remember when GSP came down with a life threatening illness and the selfless guy that GSP is, he gave that belt up just so the middleweight division wouldnt be held up.  Too bad they gave the belt to Bobby Bowels of all people, because now look at the division m8. its in shambles. Dude has no shame in sitting on the couch all year and pulling out of fights at the last minute if it means not having to defend. Watch him do it again just to avoid getting his colon ripped apart again, this time by Adesanya

An overweight Romero diggled that angus up in his last fight too. you know it. i know it. Vert knows it.

Roo meat is OK,  they have about 3% body fat.  A little less than GSP when another man is inside him.  So they're pretty tough,  you have them rare as fook. It's rich but has a funky taste.  I'm not a huge fan but each to their own!  

Well it was a closet fight than when an overweight Hendricks dogged ya boy at least ;)  

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, OzStraya said:

Roo meat is OK,  they have about 3% body fat.  A little less than GSP when another man is inside him.  So they're pretty tough,  you have them rare as fook. It's rich but has a funky taste.  I'm not a huge fan but each to their own!  

Well it was a closet fight than when an overweight Hendricks dogged ya boy at least ;)  

now your just taking the piss.

vert needs to teach you a history lesson. roidmero got robbed. but the only thing controversial in the gsp vs hendroids fight was the idiot judge who was clearly paid off to score the fight in favor of juiced up johny. that judge clearly didnt watch that fight, and neither did you if you agree with such a decision.  hendroids was already tapping out 22 seconds into the fight.  the ref should have noticed that and stopped the fight to save hendroids from getting his chit pushed in the rest of the 24 minutes and 38 seconds.  gsp bleeds and bruises easilly, as does every french canadian, but he took no actual damage in the fight.

Edited by -idyb-

11 hours ago, -idyb- said:

and Adesanya is Australian?

Given he was born in Nigeria, and trains in new Zealand, he's about as Australian as Bobby Duckles. 

'Roo meat is pretty good tbf, although not as good as ostrich. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

Given he was born in Nigeria, and trains in new Zealand, he's about as Australian as Bobby Duckles. 

'Roo meat is pretty good tbf, although not as good as ostrich. 

dammit now i really want to try the roo

but im still not taking your word on the ostrich because i know youre just a filthy internet troll

Edited by -idyb-

1 hour ago, -idyb- said:

dammit now i really want to try the roo

but im still not taking your word on the ostrich because i know youre just a filthy internet troll

I can confirm this to be true.

However, there was a place in London I used to take the missus occasionally, called the Naked Turtle (don't google it, you weirdo).

Their special grill was a piece of Kangaroo, Ostrich and crocodile.  From a taste perspective it went Ostrich > Roo >>>> Crocodile (which tastes like greasy chicken).

I've eaten Ostrich in South Africa too, and i can confirm it's delicious.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

However, there was a place in London I used to take the missus occasionally, called the Naked Turtle (don't google it, you weirdo).

Their special grill was a piece of Kangaroo, Ostrich and crocodile.  From a taste perspective it went Ostrich > Roo >>>> Crocodile (which tastes like greasy chicken).

Fried chicken is a delicacy Robert!

Especially when you throw some hot sauce on that chit.

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

, called the Naked Turtle (don't google it, you weirdo).

He already has and is fapping violently and getting stronger by the second. :(

Also, listen to Polo.

Spicy big crunch from KFC, extra spicy mayo. She go time.

Edited by Decompoze
  • Like 3

Just now, Decompoze said:

Dariush is out, you want Klose regardless of replacement?

I read Klose is out too with no replacement, I just thought it had to pick or it wouldnt submit. If they do find one then yeah

• Like 1

1 minute ago, AndyWang said:

I read Klose is out too with no replacement, I just thought it had to pick or it wouldnt submit. If they do find one then yeah

Naaa, the fights aren't required fields so you could log on and pick any number of fights if you want. I just take whichever picks are most recent.

I see the news now that he's been removed as well so I just took the fight off the link. Cheers

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

croocodile eh?   i dont know how i feel about eating food that would otherwise eat me.   which is like pretty much every animal species in australia

i'd at least have to douible check to make sure the croc is dead before i go poking around with my fork

oh yeah i google image searched Naked Turtle by the way. while i didnt quite get the results i was expecting, im not entirely disapoointed

Naked-Turtle-at-the-Beach--109192.jpg

Edited by -idyb-

There were 24 items in your list. Here they are in random order:

8 Darren Elkins
    6 Sheymon Moraes
    11 Jonathan Martinez
    1 Germaine de Randamie
    3 Josh Emmett
    2 Urijah Faber
    12 Benito Lopez
    4 Cezar Ferreira
    10 Nicco Montaño
    5 Wellington Turman
    7 Brianna van Buren
    9 Mike Rodriguez

2 hours ago, Taylor_Schonerstedt said:

Oh my bad i must of forgot about the first thats my bad

Haha no worries. At least you are sure of your picks!

• Like 1

Just now, LayDownDead said:

de Randamie

Simon

Bektic

Roberson

Vettori

Rodriguez

Moraes

Montano

Elkins

Souza