skillandpower

TJ Wants Holloway Next!

https://sportv.globo.com/site/combate/noticia/tj-dillashaw-revela-planos-de-ir-para-o-peso-pena-e-enfrentar-max-holloway-apos-o-ufc-brooklyn.ghtml

I wont even waste my time translating it (you cans need to trust me and @MauroPedrosa as your official portuguese translators)

Basically, TJ wants to become the first UFC fighter in history to win 3 belts in 3 different divisions.

What you guys think about this ? Do you think it could happen ? Who would win ?

Tchau, seus latas

• Like 1

That comment will be hilarious should he lose to Cejudo. I think TJ will win this Saturday, but it's by no means a 100% lock. Isn't there that old adage about not looking past your opponent?

2 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

Serious question: Is TJ Dillashaw tall enough to punch Max Holloway in the face?

Depending on interweb source, TJ Dillashaw's height is listed as either 5'6" or 5'7". Can that be correct? He doesn't appear to be that tall when you see him on video standing next to other people.

I'm curious to see the kind of drain TJ might experience from the drop. He may not have enough in the tank to beat Henry.

Holloway would kill him.

• Like 2

He would definitely need to go up and make a defence at 135 first I think.

Jumping form 125 to 145 seems a drastic change between two fights.

I'll say the same as I did to the last dude who thought this was a serious possibility.

TJ has no business in the 145 division or with Max. Max would destroy him and we all knows he's gotta go up to 155.

Would TJ be able to compete with the top 5? I doubt it and with Yair, Zabit and Volkanovski coming through he's got 2 hopes, Bob and No.

He's just flapping his gums. Stick to fighting the super midgets.

Edited by Marble
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, skillandpower said:

He will need to fight Moraes ffs.

Dildoshaw is trying to milk it for as much exposure and money as he can before Moraes rolls over that can in the first round.

• Like 3

On 1/16/2019 at 12:02 AM, GoToGuy said:

I'm curious to see the kind of drain TJ might experience from the drop. He may not have enough in the tank to beat Henry.

Holloway would kill him.

TJ Dillashaw looks like a zombie and he has a weak chin at 135.  Don't be surprised to see this idiot get pushed around and wobbled at least 4 times.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, cashfl0w said:

Dildoshaw is trying to milk it for as much exposure and money as he can before Moraes rolls over that can in the first round.

Also this.  Marlon has a higher fight IQ than Garbrandt and he's not chinny. 

• Like 2

On 1/17/2019 at 5:46 AM, PlatinumClegg said:

TJ Dillashaw looks like a zombie and he has a weak chin at 135.  Don't be surprised to see this idiot get pushed around and wobbled at least 4 times.

Almost exactly what happened. Lol.

Also, lol at TJ fighting Max. He would permanently be a flyweight after that fight because he'd have to eat through a tube.

Edited by BarbaricBob
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, BarbaricBob said:

Almost exactly what happened. Lol.

If I wanted to grave dig I could find multiple posts saying TJ's chin would not hold up.  I can't believe Henry was the one being written off here when TJ gets wobbled in a weight class that he's fully hydrated in.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, PlatinumClegg said:

If I wanted to grave dig I could find multiple posts saying TJ's chin would not hold up.  I can't believe Henry was the one being written off here when TJ gets wobbled in a weight class that he's fully hydrated in.

Im not watching this garbage im watching the broner card but i want it to be known i literally told patster the EXACT Same thing on xbox. That tjs chin sucks at 35 it will be worse at 25 and that max holloway would bop him. Glad great minds think a like and that you made millions tonight on that take too.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Banham said:

Im not watching this garbage im watching the broner card but i want it to be known i literally told patster the EXACT Same thing on xbox. That tjs chin sucks at 35 it will be worse at 25 and that max holloway would bop him. Glad great minds think a like and that you made millions tonight on that take too.

TJ gets dropped in every fight.  Duane Ludwig says he's the best in the world and Cody fighting stupid in back to back fights that he floored this dummy is the only reason he has one of the little boy belts.

• Like 1

On 1/15/2019 at 6:04 PM, ijosef said:

That comment will be hilarious should he lose to Cejudo. I think TJ will win this Saturday, but it's by no means a 100% lock. Isn't there that old adage about not looking past your opponent?

This aged strangely.

I picked TJ of course but... well, now what does he do?

1 minute ago, PlatinumClegg said:

TJ gets dropped in every fight.  Duane Ludwig says he's the best in the world and Cody fighting stupid in back to back fights that he floored this dummy is the only reason he has one of the little boy belts.

Dont forget about the Dodson KO. TJ has been KO'd 5 times now. Cody knocked him out twice and once in sparring.

• Like 2

Just now, ijosef said:

This aged strangely.

I picked TJ of course but... well, now what does he do?

Get sparked in the 1st for the other little boy belt.  When Henry lets that right hand go TJ's skull cannot take it.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, skillandpower said:

I wonder if he has changed his mind now ...

Now he going to have to defend his 135 belt cause cejudo is coming

cejudo could become p4p goat

Edited by PunchBag
  • Like 1