Rumbin

FOTY probably in Philly 3/30

FOTY is not one guy getting kicked 1,000 times and falling over when he can't take it anymore. Unless Gaethje starts using his brain in fights he is going to be a punching... er, kicking bag.

• Confused 1

Nah, I've decided that Philadelphia is too big of a toilet to host a Gaethje fight. He's going to co-main with Wonderboy and Showtime.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

34 minutes ago, GoToGuy said:

FOTY is not one guy getting kicked 1,000 times and falling over when he can't take it anymore. Unless Gaethje starts using his brain in fights he is going to be a punching... er, kicking bag.

^^^^^^

this guys trolling is appalling. Go to guy, more like get the hell outta here guy! Surely no one can question Gaethjes ability to put on a show?? Well Helen Keller maybe.....

Edited by Marble

On 1/16/2019 at 8:17 AM, Marble said:

^^^^^^

this guys trolling is appalling. Go to guy, more like get the hell outta here guy! Surely no one can question Gaethjes ability to put on a show?? Well Helen Keller maybe.....

?

Gaethje puts on a show because he's a walking punching bag. Barboza kicking the chit out of him isn't a stretch

• Like 1

5 hours ago, T.B.E said:

?

Gaethje puts on a show because he's a walking punching bag. Barboza kicking the chit out of him isn't a stretch

He doesn't use much of a guard but he's never once been a walking punching bag. 

Gaethje will not be the one to punk out on the leg kicks either. Barbozo will be the one to abandon that chit. Watch.

15 hours ago, T.B.E said:

?

Whilst @cashfl0w and I may not share the same ideologies or like each other for that matter. We can both spot a exciting fighter. And to be frank if you don't agree that "the highlight" is entertaining to watch your either blind or stupid. More likely both. 

19 hours ago, T.B.E said:

?

3 hours ago, Marble said:

Whilst @cashfl0w and I may not share the same ideologies or like each other for that matter. We can both spot a exciting fighter. And to be frank if you don't agree that "the highlight" is entertaining to watch your either blind or stupid. More likely both. 

Which part of "puts on a show" are you having the most difficulty with?

Also, it's you're and more than likely. Need to get these things right when playing the intellectually superior card

14 hours ago, T.B.E said:

Which part of "puts on a show" are you having the most difficulty with?

Also, it's you're and more than likely. Need to get these things right when playing the intellectually superior card

Intellectually superior card Lol. Not my game or intentions. When your on the chitter minor grammatical errors ain't my concern. It's hardly like I'm writing a report for work. 

You are right though I totally missed your point. My bad. We both agree that he's entertaining. I've said before he needs to smarten up and stop using his face as his defence, not only for his longevity but also his ranking. Now looking back @GoToGuy I see he too has a similar point. But in my defence he's had 4 fights 3 FOTN and 1 POTN. All FOTY contenders. So to pull him up on the Edson fight not being a potential FOTY is valid, I'll stand by that any day of the week. My moneys on Gaethje via ko, despite Edson impressive destruction rof Hooker.

Edited by Marble

I like Gaethje as much as anybody else, but he had better fight smart in this fight. I can see Barboza smashing him on the feet. Could also see Gaethje sleeping him though.

Great fight.

Barboza tires after his 159th free wheel kick to the noggin though, gets slept.

1 hour ago, Rumbin said:

@cashfl0w

Sheymon vs Sadiq Yusuff

HOSE ME OFF

They've allowed me to assume the role of matchmaker, so we'll be getting some watchable fights for a change.

• Confused 1