Sign in to follow this  
clintonjmolina

Hi, I am Lissa

Best board games to give your friends

From the difficult to the most complex, board games amuse, stimulate the mind and can be a great gift choice any time of the year.

No matter how old you are, it’s always good to play some board games. From the oldest to the newest, they always amuse us in earnest. Generally, people only buy board games for themselves, but why not use them as wonderful gifts? Here’s the point: the best Board game marbles can be the best gifts which activate their affective memory. 

Ludo 

XjZCFt5.png

Ludo is a board game that I doubt very much that most of you know. Game Ludo King consists of 2 to 4 players, you are given the option to play games on your computer, play with friends or even play with people around the world. The goal of this game is simple. 

In this game, each player has 4 pieces that can move through the houses of the board until a full turn and reach the center. Each piece can only enter the game when the player draws a 6. If one piece falls in the same house as another by that of the opponent, the opponent's piece is sent back to the beginning and can not be used until a 6 is won. 

Detective 

Detective at Board game store is one of the most fun board games I've ever played. He is a great gift for the ease of gameplay as much as for fun, which is guaranteed.

With a maximum of eight players, the game establishes a murder in the beginning. The purpose is to find out who committed the murder, where and with what object.

jxb1Qi5.png

Monopoly 

Monopoly is successful worldwide, being the most capitalist game of all time. The game is capable of bringing out the most competitive side of the human being. 

Each player gets money by buying land and building houses and hotels on the board. When a player taps into another's land, he has to pay a fee. There are also cards that give benefits or punishments to players, which can change the course of the game. The goal is to control the maximum of land and become the richest person in the group. 

Chess 

Chess is the most charming game of all time. This might get your brain hacked. It refers to the monarchic castles and wars between powerful forces of the European Middle Ages. The objective of this game, played by two people, is to kill the King. You can leave all other enemy pieces alive, but you must kill the king. But in order to do this, you have to get over many strong enemies and their smart tactics. Besides, you can find out more board games for kids at Top1apk.com. 

7W6YPIv.png

Wrapping up! 

Chances are that you know at least one of these games when you’re kids. So why not play and come back your childhood with your besties right now? 

Edited by clintonjmolina

LMFAO!!!!

https://www.baldtruthtalk.com/threads/30642-Hello-Everyone-from-USA.

https://comicfury.com/forum/viewthread.php?id=37784

Hello Everyone from USA.

-Hi everyone, I am Lissa Samn. From USA, 32 year old and mom of 2 super cute daughters.
I have 3 years experience for webdesign and 2 years in wife
Nice to meet you here!
B.Regards
Lissa
Edited by jaybird86
  • Like 1
  • Confused 3

i notice everywhere else she said she spent 2 years in her wife but not here

why is that lissa?? Hiding us from your wife?? What if we want to spend time in her too???

• Haha 1

On 1/16/2019 at 2:17 PM, clintonjmolina said:

Hi everyone, I am Lissa Samn.  From Sweden, 32 year old and mom of 2 super cute daughters. 
Nice to meet you here!
B. Regards
Lissa

hello lissa from Sweden. 

Nobody in Sweden has ever said 'mom'.

You are not from Sweden. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

On 1/21/2019 at 1:10 AM, Bubba_Sparks said:

hello lissa from Sweden. 

Nobody in Sweden has ever said 'mom'.

You are not from Sweden. 

Quit harassing Lissa, Robert. She is from Sweden!

• Like 3
  • Haha 1