Sign in to follow this  
VertFTW

Cashflow

8 minutes ago, AndyWang said:

vert, you heard of something called a PM ??????

I was going for a full audience bruh....PM's are gay...

Speaking of which almost forgot....Cole contacted me the other day LOL

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

Cole here

2 members active in this conversation (including you)
  1. VertFTW
    VertFTW
    Read: Just now

Why do you continue to push the alt agenda ?, do you really believe for some reason that on a board with 10 regulars I'd come and try to hind behind another persona ? Why would I bother to do that ? What sense does an alt even make ?

At least 4 members here know who I really am, as in name/address/location/background. I exchange PM's with them all the time, 2 of them live in the same city. If you're just having fun fuggin with me fine, but loading the gun for an azzhole like 12er or giving -idby- a stoner conversation to drive for weeks is getting old.

I explained as best I could in response to your post today, and yet you never accept the effort nor bother to withdraw the accusation. If you have something to say, or an axe to grind...do it now, and we'll deal with whatever the issue is between us.

Regards,

XXXX

•  

sup bro, why dont you just come clean that you are cole?

come clean or I will let the board know lol

•  

lol,

I've come as clean as possible,  but I must have pizzed some people off.. just me man.

Like I said, ... I am a disgruntled member that was booted, I'll either go some place else to hang out,,,or stop back and cause total havoc like last time till they kicked me out again.

I'm guilty of none of those things. Not looking for a problem with you either, just addressing the issue man to man.

• Haha 2

This is usually referred to as a "call out thread" on other sites, are you really ready for Cash's hands bro ?

1 minute ago, Bwana said:

This is usually referred to as a "call out thread" on other sites, are you really ready for Cash's hands bro ?

in the few weeks he played the league he looked weak and depeleted....I dont think he can be top 5 this year tbh.

29 minutes ago, VertFTW said:

in the few weeks he played the league he looked weak and depeleted....I dont think he can be top 5 this year tbh.

Cash "weak and depleted",,,,this should play well.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, VertFTW said:

I wonder what @Asorlie thinks hm m

The random with 1 post here ?,,,you must be bored, don't you have a girlfriend to shag ?

2 minutes ago, Bwana said:

The random with 1 post here ?,,,you must be bored, don't you have a girlfriend to shag ?

another alt slip? hmmm

5 minutes ago, VertFTW said:

another alt slip? hmmm

WTF are you talking about, Asorlie has 1 post,,,anyone can see his profile. And you posted a picture of a zirconium ring you bought for your "girlfriend" a month back or so...along with your fake Top 20 diploma.

If you don't do drugs, you should start so you have a legit excuse for your fits of delirium.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Bwana said:

WTF are you talking about, Asorlie has 1 post,,,anyone can see his profile. And you posted a picture of a zirconium ring you bought for your "girlfriend" a month back or so...along with your fake Top 20 diploma.

If you don't do drugs, you should start so you have a legit excuse for your fits of delirium.

Zirconium? Lmfao 

I paid top dollar brah

I have the GIA cert here lol

1 minute ago, VertFTW said:

Zirconium? Lmfao 

I paid top dollar brah

I have the GIA cert here lol

Did you give it to him yet ?

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

5 hours ago, VertFTW said:

Cole here

1. VertFTW
    VertFTW

Why do you continue to push the alt agenda ?, do you really believe for some reason that on a board with 10 regulars I'd come and try to hind behind another persona ? Why would I bother to do that ? What sense does an alt even make ?

At least 4 members here know who I really am, as in name/address/location/background. I exchange PM's with them all the time, 2 of them live in the same city. If you're just having fun fuggin with me fine, but loading the gun for an azzhole like 12er or giving -idby- a stoner conversation to drive for weeks is getting old.

I explained as best I could in response to your post today, and yet you never accept the effort nor bother to withdraw the accusation. If you have something to say, or an axe to grind...do it now, and we'll deal with whatever the issue is between us.

Regards,

XXXX

•  

•  

lol,

I've come as clean as possible,  but I must have pizzed some people off.. just me man.

Like I said, ... I am a disgruntled member that was booted, I'll either go some place else to hang out,,,or stop back and cause total havoc like last time till they kicked me out again.

I'm guilty of none of those things. Not looking for a problem with you either, just addressing the issue man to man.

i wonder if BEG still has him on full blown uber rustle?   i thought he was literally gonna get like an ar-15 and shoot this forum up.

Edited by -idyb-
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, VertFTW said:

Cole here

1. VertFTW
    VertFTW

Regards,

XXXX

•  

•  

lol,

No idea why Cole is throwing shade my way, I never did anything to that lunatic. 

7 hours ago, VertFTW said:

How many titles you sitting on, junior?

I think I'm at six.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, cashfl0w said:

I think I'm at six.

Vert would have EASILY beat those idiots last year, they all sucked.  The motherf*cker that came in 2nd place couldn't even read "Court McGee is the dog that wins a boring decision here."

• Like 2

I think I'm at six.

^ The Michael Jordan of the forum fools.  Gods recognize gods.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

I think I'm at six.

It'll take an army to take our belts off us

• Like 1

4 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

I think I'm at six.

I won last years prediction league lol

you never defended your title.

Im so confident I could destroy @cashfl0w this year Im willing to do a loser leaves the board bet with him of who finishes ahead of the other.

You already got kicked off of here. You're my slave. You'll lose badly AGAIN

• Like 4
  • Confused 1

4 minutes ago, VertFTW said:

Im so confident I could destroy @cashfl0w this year Im willing to do a loser leaves the board bet with him of who finishes ahead of the other.

well to be fair, you are undefeated so far this year in loser leaves the board matches. though i wouldnt take any kind of bets with someone on the forums official welchers list of shame.

Edited by -idyb-

3 minutes ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

I predicted the only fights that matter. DC/Stipe, Khabib/Cannie, Lee/AL

lol...noticed you omited Wolfcan Ozdemir lmfao

3 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

well to be fair, you are undefeated so far this year in loser leaves the board matches. though i wouldnt take any kind of bets with someone officially on the forums welchers list of shame.

show me my name on the list

5 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

not you, you idiot.

good point, cash is on the list......I actually take my bet back...I dont do bets(knowingly) with confirmed welches.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, VertFTW said:

lol...noticed you omited Wolfcan Ozdemir lmfao

That was a gimmick. You think I would go against DC? LMFAO.

Kiss the ring slave

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

*You got behind and tapped.

here is proof I was in 1st place....next week I was kicked ut by @Mcmax3000 for no reason.....btw I went 8-3 the following week so would have continued to be in first place.

I believe the one he uses to dictate the winner is the last one like that. Do you have a link to one that would be on December 30th or so?

9 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

I believe the one he uses to dictate the winner is the last one like that. Do you have a link to one that would be on December 30th or so?

I ended with 67%...show me anyone (other than Doug who played one week) with a higher winning %?

The only argument other than me winning is that Doug won lol....is that what you beleive?

Vert wants a date with Cash, and Cash says fuk no...is that where we're at here ?

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, VertFTW said:

I ended with 67%...show me anyone (other than Doug who played one week) with a higher winning %?

On 12/27/2017 at 12:28 PM, Mcmax3000 said:

Winner: The member that has picked the most fights correctly by the end of the year is the winner. Other stats are posted for informational purposes, but only the number of fights picked correctly will determine the winner.

FFS... Did you read a single one of the rules for the game before you signed up???

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, VertFTW said:

Nobody is buying that @BART-O-LINI won last year.

He picked the most fights correctly and as established in the rules that you've proven multiple times you didn't read, that makes him the winner.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, sobercuban said:

Vert really traveling to new levels of dumb-fuϲkery.  

It's kind of impressive that he keeps finding new levels. Just when you thought he had taken the dumb-****ery as far as it could go, he surprises you.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Mcmax3000 said:

He picked the most fights correctly and as established in the rules that you've proven multiple times you didn't read, that makes him the winner.

What about the rules of common sense bruh?

Individual common sense seems to vary.

22 minutes ago, VertFTW said:

The rules of common sense also say not to edit your picks after the event has happened, so you're still ****ed.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

44 minutes ago, Mcmax3000 said:

The rules of common sense also say not to edit your picks after the event has happened, so you're still ****ed.

I FORGOT HE ****ING CHEATED!!

This moron is declaring himself the damn winner. Unbelievable.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

I FORGOT HE ****ING CHEATED!!

This moron is declaring himself the damn winner. Unbelievable.

Wait.....you're surprised ?

dude_waitwhat.jpg

4 hours ago, Mcmax3000 said:

It's kind of impressive that he keeps finding new levels. Just when you thought he had taken the dumb-****ery as far as it could go, he surprises you.

Vert is so dumb that he's got McMod cursing.

That's a level of stupidity that is new to the forum.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1