Sign in to follow this  
I_Take_Roids_m8

Armwrestling

Any of you lads follow the professionals? I was obsessed with it for about 5 years or so but kind of fell off but am starting to get back into it. Theres a lot of mind games and techniques that are interesting.

One of my favorite matches of all times:

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, juice64011 said:

My favorite match is Lincoln Hawk vs Bob "The Bull" Hurley

That match showed me I can do anything just by turning my hat around.

• Like 6

I used to follow it many years ago and was pretty good at it myself considering my size. One of my best friends is a heavy duty mechanic, with the wrists and forearms to match who is 6'5 and well over 300 lbs and I can beat him about 50% of the time. He calls me iron arm hah. And I often beat guys who are very surprised when I beat them, there is a LOT of technique involved. I once met a guy who claimed to have competed at Petaluna and arm wrestled him and he told me I could definitely have competed. Thanks for posting the vids.

Edited by Yerbo
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, Yerbo said:

I used to follow it many years ago and was pretty good at it myself considering my size. One of my best friends is a heavy duty mechanic, with the wrists and forearms to match who is 6'5 and well over 300 lbs and I can beat him about 50% of the time. He calls me iron arm hah. And I often beat guys who are very surprised when I beat them, there is a LOT of technique involved. I once met a guy who claimed to have competed at Petaluna and arm wrestled him and he told me I could definitely have competed. Thanks for posting the vids.

You'll appreciate this. Larratt is one of the GOATS. 

• Like 2

Devon trolling people at the bar... he's literally just toying with people. At one point towards the end he's rolling a guys hand over with just his thumb like it's nothing. 

Apparently Brzenk is making a return this year as well. 

• Like 1

Larratt is the man, but seeing Denis Cyplenkov beat him pretty damn easily was eye opening. Larratt literally had nothing for him.

• Like 2

On 1/18/2019 at 6:53 PM, jaybird86 said:

Better

woolly hat kept rolling with them slaps where as other dude just stood there and took it like a champ 

• Like 1