Mcmax3000

New UFC Championship Belt Unveiled

That's cute, at least we know what the marketing team has been working on for the fans benefit.

• Like 1

Looks a lot better than I expected.

Not to keen on the flags designs though.

Edited by Jolldan
  • Like 3

An opportunity has been missed to hand out motorcycle vests that say "First 8" to the original champs lol or maybe I have watched to much SOA in the last week.

• Haha 1

Smart. Instead of the champion getting a new belt after every defense, they get a red stone for every victory. Cheapos.

• Like 2

on the belt for jon jones, the red stones on the left side plate should be added every time he fails a drug test, and on the right side plate, the red stones should represent each time that he gets arrested

they might have to give him a 2nd belt soon.

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 4

They waited until Mighty Mouse lost his belt and left so they didn't have to give him one. Heck, they didn't even want to give him a new belt every time he defended. He practically had to beg.

Now, they could have just copied John Cena's (WWE's Vanilla Ice character) old blinged-out spinner belt:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BART-O-LINI said:

Smart. Instead of the champion getting a new belt after every defense, they get a red stone for every victory. Cheapos.

Honestly, I always thought the giving out a new belt for every defense thing was kind of dumb.

• Like 2

Each belt will be assigned its own serial number and will feature UFC president Dana White's engraved signature for authenticity.

Oh ****... They get Dana's signature!

• Haha 3

lol at U Fight Cheap giving champs red stones instead of new belts for a defense 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, America said:

The real question is how much is the pawn shop willing to give for it.

"Well you know it might be worth $10,000 but I gotta make some money off of it, so hows 'about $7.54?"

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ijosef said:

Now, they could have just copied John Cena's (WWE's Vanilla Ice character) old blinged-out spinner belt:

Nooooo... That one was ugly as ****

• Like 2

I like the idea of a new belt but this is **** compared to the old/still current one 

Might be a dumb ****in question but I've been trying to find this online and I haven't been able to, but what damn year did the belt that we all know debut? I remember seeing it even back when tito fought shamrock in like 2002, but when did that one make its first appearance?

13 hours ago, Mcmax3000 said:

Nooooo... That one was ugly as ****

gotta be honest here.  after the great khabib made short work of money mcgregor, i'm a little disappointed that dana didnt give the great khabib a new belt with a golden spinner on it.

or they could mechanically engineer a picture of conor mcgregor on the belt and instead of having it spin around in a circle,  have it move up and down like it's tapping out.

Edited by -idyb-

23 hours ago, Mcmax3000 said:

0qbb0Wv.jpg

The Inaugural Year 1993 on the belt in Roman numbers"MCMXCIII" seems quite like our own Mcmax3000 name. I like to think Mcmax name is on the belt as a  member of UFC forum to validate the belt.

On 1/20/2019 at 8:14 AM, Friction said:

That belt is freaking ugly. Even more so after seeing it wrapped around the champs waist.

Yeah, like a giant hubcap.  Sheesh!

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, pjbear05 said:

Yeah, like a giant hubcap.  Sheesh!

I said something similar in the Fight Night thread. As soon as Dana begrudgingly put it on Cejudo, it just screamed HUBCAP to me. I'm glad someone else sees the same thing.

7 minutes ago, ijosef said:

I said something similar in the Fight Night thread. As soon as Dana begrudgingly put it on Cejudo, it just screamed HUBCAP to me. I'm glad someone else sees the same thing.

And I saw better looking dog dish hubcaps on some of the rides rolling onto the block at Barrett-Jackson this weekend.  smh!

Edited by pjbear05
  • Like 1