Sign in to follow this  
Dukecity505

Is UFC fight club worth it?

Hey how are you guys doing. My wife and I are planning a trip to Vegas for UFC 235. Tickets go on sale tomorrow I was wondering if you guys thought it was worth it to buy the fight club membership just so I could get tickets to this event early. Idk if the 85 is worth it just to get early access. What do you guys think will this event sell out quick?

Edited by Dukecity505

I would say no it's not worth it just for one card. Also you may not even receive your presale code in time. Recently some people paid their membership a few days before the presale and didn't receive their code in time. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, juice64011 said:

I would say no it's not worth it just for one card. Also you may not even receive your presale code in time. Recently some people paid their membership a few days before the presale and didn't receive their code in time. 

So it's best just to try to get them when they go on sale to the public?

2 hours ago, America said:

Spending money to watch MMA in 2019. SMH

Makes me wonder how hard it would be to get a press pass, the dummies that show up to ask questions make me think it's not that difficult

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Yesterdays_Hero said:

Makes me wonder how hard it would be to get a press pass, the dummies that show up to ask questions make me think it's not that difficult

The idiot that asked Masvidal if England's cold weather made him not want to slap Bisping should've been dragged out into the streets and shot in the face.

• Like 2

On 1/31/2019 at 2:38 AM, Dukecity505 said:

To see all these fights in one night plus I am from Albuquerque. So seeing holly Jones and Diego on the same card is going to be worth every penny 

Holly now off the card. 

I find being English Fight club is not really worth it. We get one card a year albeit recent years have given us a Fight night London/PPV Manchester and Fight night London/Liverpool. I just renew before the presale and paying what £50 extra doesn’t bother me. Also with England we constantly get booked Paddies weekend in London so one subscription gets you two lots of presales if you time your dates right.