Maniatic

Bought UFC fight club membership through ticket Master. But haven't received fight club membership access code

I've bought a fight club membership through ticket Master to get early access. It said perks were access to forums, a shirt, letter from Dana etc. I made the purchase and got a receipt. But never got anything to get access to my membership nor select t shirt size etc. 

To be fair. I got my tickets at less than half the price for similar tickets at general sale. And that's after paying for the fight club membership. But I just would like the benefits promised. At least my UFC fight club shirt I can wear to the event.

Pre-sales are some times good and some times terrible.  

You should frame your letter from Dana, when it comes, and take it with you.

• Like 1

Haha. The problem is that I didn't even get anything stating that I'll get a letter or my access to these premium forums or select my shirt size. I basically have a receipt for fight club. But no other indication that I am a member. 

You'll get the code via email. I think the last time I did that it took like a couple of weeks, but that was quite a few years ago, so maybe things have changed.

3 hours ago, Maniatic said:

To be fair. I got my tickets at less than half the price for similar tickets at general sale. And that's after paying for the fight club membership. But I just would like the benefits promised. At least my UFC fight club shirt I can wear to the event.

Yeah man

If you werent wearing a UFC hoodie at a UFC event, how would anyone know your a UFC fan? 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

5 hours ago, Maniatic said:

Haha. The problem is that I didn't even get anything stating that I'll get a letter or my access to these premium forums or select my shirt size. I basically have a receipt for fight club. But no other indication that I am a member. 

You gotta wear the durag with the hoodie.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

On 2/2/2019 at 5:42 AM, cashfl0w said:

You gotta wear the durag with the hoodie.

durag and topless every time with my replica belt over my shoulder

• Like 1

2 hours ago, RadLad said:

durag and topless every time with my replica belt over my shoulder

It's a strong look.

• Like 1

😂hell yeah. But jokes aside. Dana can keep his letter. I literally bought the membership for the early access as it's my one opportunity where I'm in a country that UFC is in at the same time. I did get a good deal since from day of general admission tickets were minimum double what I paid for mine and in some cases for worse seats. I'm just saying. You charge me £76 and promised me a shirt or hoodie or whatever it is. Hand it over. 

• Like 1

I did exactly the same. I didn't want too, as I don't agree with membership perks. However, I'm so glad I did. I got really good seats..... The membership and the cost of the tickets, were still cheaper than seats higher up, when went on general sale

Sometime you gotta bite the bullet