BART-O-LINI

Most overrated hyped up fighter in the ufc

2 minutes ago, Shkrelz said:

Prob Whittaker, he’s only really beat Yoel and jacare 

Interesting statement.

Yoel is not joke m8. Neither is Jacare and Rob dealed well with both (still think he lost one fight to Yoel but still it was close).

Also Im not sure we can call Rob a "hype" either. He has been around a while tho and outside Australia Im not even sure he can sell much lol (sad but true)

It's obviously McGregor. Idiots in the thousands actually laid down their hard earned money betting that he could beat Floyd ****ing Mayweather in a boxing match.

• Like 6

17 minutes ago, Yesterdays_Hero said:

Izzy has fought nothing but ankle divers which is the opposite to favourable for a striker. Conor fought strikers and flyweights

Tavares is a striker, he's just a can. 

Now they're giving him a washed up, unroided, 50-year old striker. 

Just now, Yesterdays_Hero said:

don't be so sure

You're right. Most people wouldn't have the audacity to keep roiding after two failed tests in so short a time, but if Jon Jones reign has taught us anything....

• Like 2

Just now, 12er© said:

You're right. Most people wouldn't have the audacity to keep roiding after two failed tests in so short a time, but if Jon Jones reign has taught us anything....

I'm sure I saw an interview like a week ago where Anderson said they should let them roid

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Yesterdays_Hero said:

I'm sure I saw an interview like a week ago where Anderson said they should let them roid

I will give Androsterone Silva one thing though, I always found it strange that after Chael popped after bodying him badly that Androsterone never used that as an excuse. He never even mentioned Chael's drug test that I can recall. It makes sense in hindsight, though.

At least he had the integrity to not complain about other people using roids while he was roiding. Only GSP has the gall to do that.

Edited by 12er©
  • Like 5

11 hours ago, Shkrelz said:

Prob Whittaker, he’s only really beat Yoel and jacare 

So you'd have more respect for him if he beat cans instead?

• Like 1

All I'm sayin is Cody Garbrandt got what he deserved. You know you're a bully when you have me feeling sorry for Dillashaw.

• Like 1

A lot of people saying Isreal, I would have to completely disagree with that, I don't think he will be a world beater, but he is 100% the best chance of a new champ we have in the middleweight division. Costa would be the most over-hyped for me

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Yerbo said:

So you'd have more respect for him if he beat cans instead?

Just saying that’s really his only body of work. Skill wise he’s easily the worst male champ. And to top it off he has the charisma of a potato

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, Yesterdays_Hero said:

I'm reminded of the SNL piece on The All Drug Olympics.

17 hours ago, Yesterdays_Hero said:

You certainly did. Translated via my android. He also bizarrely then claims you can get popped by taking aspirin. Just a load of excuses to justify the doping he clearly did throughout his time at the top without admitting it. Still he was a fcking talent though.

USADA's entry into the UFC to control this doping situation, in my view, was good, but in a way ends up messing up, because MMA is not a common sport like everyone else. It demands of the athlete the training of fight, the physical training, he has other innumerable technical valences that he has to maintain. I am in favor of (doping control) for sure, no athlete can be on fight day taking advantage of any situation. But they had to review this, because it's a lot of injury, a lot of athlete getting hurt, a lot of fight being canceled because athletes are hurting themselves. There are some athletes who have to make use of hormone replacement. If USADA regulated this we would have a high level sport, with athletes who stopped fighting, like Vitor (Belfort), even myself, but I never did the replacement.

1 hour ago, Marble said:

USADA's entry into the UFC to control this doping situation, in my view, was good, but in a way ends up messing up, because MMA is not a common sport like everyone else. It demands of the athlete the training of fight, the physical training, he has other innumerable technical valences that he has to maintain. I am in favor of (doping control) for sure, no athlete can be on fight day taking advantage of any situation. But they had to review this, because it's a lot of injury, a lot of athlete getting hurt, a lot of fight being canceled because athletes are hurting themselves. There are some athletes who have to make use of hormone replacement. If USADA regulated this we would have a high level sport, with athletes who stopped fighting, like Vitor (Belfort), even myself, but I never did the replacement.

Lol.

"I think we should be allowed to take steroids. Not that I ever would or anything."

On 2/3/2019 at 8:50 AM, Shkrelz said:

Just saying that’s really his only body of work. Skill wise he’s easily the worst male champ. And to top it off he has the charisma of a potato

Other than the 2 you named who are significant wins, MAYBE beating Rockhold would be a good win, MAYBE. Then there's Gastelum, who he is fighting next. So I'm not sure who else he could beat that would impress you. You can only fight the fighters available and he's done just that and beaten everyone in his path. And I kind of like his personality. He's down to earth and relatively humble.

12 hours ago, Shkrelz said:

Woodley would pie him

That's why cans like Fatstelum are focusing on MW instead.

• Like 1

On 2/2/2019 at 7:17 PM, 12er© said:

I will give Androsterone Silva one thing though, I always found it strange that after Chael popped after bodying him badly that Androsterone never used that as an excuse. He never even mentioned Chael's drug test that I can recall. It makes sense in hindsight, though.

At least he had the integrity to not complain about other people using roids while he was roiding. Only GSP has the gall to do that.

You're misremembering. He 100% did.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, PATSTER said:

You're misremembering. He 100% did.

If this is true, he has no redeeming qualities. 

• Like 1

On 2/2/2019 at 4:17 PM, 12er© said:

the only thing that has ever been found, and will ever be found inside GSP's piss samples is 100% canadian excellence.