Jump to content
PakaL

Twitter VS 's the ufc forum who censors people more for all of the wrong reasons poll

Does TWITTER censor people on the DL more than ufc forum  

16 members have voted

  1. 1. Does TWITTER censor people on the DL more than ufc forum

    • Yes TWITTER has the GESTAPO tactic down to a crossed T and dotted i
    • No the UFC has gone full AGENDA dumb u down and rules the gestapo art
    • Sobercuban is the GOAT Mod swinging the largest hammer.


Recommended Posts

I say some pretty outrageous **** in here and I'm not banned or having my post edited. Pretty sure Cash, ITR and a few others can say the same thing.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, America said:

I say some pretty outrageous **** in here and I'm not banned or having my post edited. Pretty sure Cash, ITR and a few others can say the same thing.

I had an account bant for trolling, and that's not even against the rules.

So now I'm like one of those niglets that gets freed after being wrongfully convicted for a murder they didn't commit. I'm free to do what the **** I want and The Man looks the other way.

Edited by cashfl0w
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, cashfl0w said:

I had an account bant for trolling, and that's not even against the rules.

So now I'm like one of those niglets that gets freed after being wrongfully convicted for a murder they didn't commit. I'm free to do what the **** I want and The Man looks the other way.

Back in the 2010-2012 era I had probably 10 accounts banned for numerous reasons. Things are way more relaxed now

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, America said:

Back in the 2010-2012 era I had probably 10 accounts banned for numerous reasons. Things are way more relaxed now

G_Row's drunk **** would ban the chit out of you if you fighter bashed someone that took a picture with him.  He was hammered drunk in all of those photos.

  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

somebody needs to do a better job of censoring Pakal's posts so i can understand what the hell he is saying

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, PlatinumClegg said:

G_Row's drunk **** would ban the chit out of you if you fighter bashed someone that took a picture with him.  He was hammered drunk in all of those photos.

 

photo-149.jpg

Note the "Alan Belcher"

  • Like 4
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, MauroPedrosa said:

I remember G__row getting pretty rustled when I made a joke about Megan Olivi being hot, when supposedly he was about to do a Q&A with Benavidez

He used to ban people for saying George had a roid gut

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Then G Row got all stalkerish for Leonie and went nutty and asked to be permabanned.  So we obliged 

edit: I can't remember who swung the hammer tho .. maybe Enigma does

Edited by sobercuban
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, sobercuban said:

Then G Row got all stalkerish for Leonie and went nutty and asked to be permabanned.  So we obliged 

edit: I can't remember who swung the hammer tho .. maybe Enigma does

that mother f*cker banned me for trolling on several occasions. once i got like 2 or 3 weeks in the hole just for trolling his bum buddy poster TheGoldenBoy

that kind of upset my jimmies a little

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MoZZez said:

He used to ban people for saying George had a roid gut

he definately gets my vote for moderator of the year

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, America said:

I say some pretty outrageous **** in here and I'm not banned or having my post edited. Pretty sure Cash, ITR and a few others can say the same thing.

Agreed. This forum is really lenient. I remember lurking around 2011 and seeing people getting bant left right and center and never joined. It's really relaxed now compared to older days 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Taylor_Schonerstedt said:

😂People actually use twitter in 2019🤣

Personally i've only dabbled in my space and facecrackBOOK. However i haven't logged into my space in years and facecrack gets a log on 1 or 2 times a month anymore. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 I never revealed the inspiration for this thread but it was Joe Blowgun related, and i put a tina turner private dancer video in it to illustrate his rentability. How discussing joe blowgun the picogram steroid abuser is wrong talk and in need of censorship is beyond me. Like the muhamid ali thread that hit the burmuda triangle for booty hurting somebody. It tilted me

Edited by PakaL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Taylor_Schonerstedt said:

Myspace was the best 

100% correct being able to customize the page was the ish.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Disclaimer the last 2 posts were supposed to be in the crazy jamaican lady's O . G thread....  To lazy to try and fix the mistakes so it is what it is it seems.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×