Sign in to follow this  
Welcome_to_Moe's

Who would you guys put up for Al Iaquinta next & thoughts on his rise in the UFC?

Would like to see him fight Conor. 

Thoughts on his rise. I'm not surprised mofo. A lot of people underestimated him but i always thought he was top 5 and much better than his record shows. 

WAR Raging Al

Edited by StompGrind
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, StompGrind said:

Would like to see him fight Conor. 

Thoughts on his rise. I'm not surprised mofo. A lot of people underestimated him but i always thought he was top 5 and much better than his record shows. 

WAR Raging Al

100% and some!! He's constantly underrated, if he goes up against Conor I think he'll give him a run for his money.

Conor gets gassed pretty easy where as Al's conditioning is really good so if Conor doesn't sleep him early on he could have problems, the same way he did with Khabib (who Al went the distance with).

I'm pretty sure Al's aware Conor isn't gonna take that fight though or doesn't have much interest so he's even given in to the whole Dustin thing by tweeting him saying to just sign the contract, you ain't gonna hold out but Dustin has said Al's got more chance of selling him a house than getting a fight with him as Dustin's all hung up on getting this big fight with his demands at the moment so it's a bit silly really though Al seems to be like "Whatever man" and ready to fight whoever.

I hope Al gets the title at some point soon and gets the shot, I'm pretty sure he'll win the title at some point as long as he's given the opportunities.

Al is much better than he's given credit for.

• Like 1

LMAO @ Al Iaquinta winning a title, even fighting for one legitimately, and fighting Conor. 

Is he going to go pro at basketball and win the MVP too? LOL

13 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

LMAO @ Al Iaquinta winning a title, even fighting for one legitimately, and fighting Conor. 

Is he going to go pro at basketball and win the MVP too? LOL

Stick to your wrestling dude. 

7 minutes ago, Welcome_to_Moe's said:

Stick to your wrestling dude. 

I'll talk about what I choose to talk about, and you can cry about it with fellow babies. 

Al Iaquinta has ONE quality win, and it's against the only guy in the top ten he can beat. Fact.

2 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

I'll talk about what I choose to talk about, and you can cry about it with fellow babies. 

Al Iaquinta has ONE quality win, and it's against the only guy in the top ten he can beat. Fact.

And so will I when you try and tell me not to contribute to my own threads. 

Also, why do you keep going on about people crying, in the other thread when you said "cries about not being on topic", that wasn't even me.

The only person who keeps on crying is you. 

Now close the door on your way out please.

door.gif.2b54d1282fc9a4de750e40d05ab3463c.gif

No, you definitely were. You wrote a whole girly soliloquy about how some other baby was right about this place, and blah blah blah. You know you did.

This is more interesting than Decisionin' Al though. So whatever.

6 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

No, you definitely were. You wrote a whole girly soliloquy about how some other baby was right about this place, and blah blah blah. You know you did.

This is more interesting than Decisionin' Al though. So whatever.

That wasn't about you going off topic that was because I was told about you by @Marble how you think you're more important than others due to the amount of posts you make or emoji's you get which he was absolutely proved right when you started bragging about how you have seven titles on the forum in an argument to someone, it didn't take you long at all lol

Honestly, you probably could have some good UFC conversations but you choose not to, it's like you're following me round the forum just to disagree with me as much as you can.

You just noticed that I was new here and decided to dig in to that. 

Edited by Welcome_to_Moe's
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, Welcome_to_Moe's said:

That wasn't about you going off topic that was because I was told about you by @Marble how you think you're more important than others due to the

Hey my man. Let's be clear here I mentioned no names, the post is out there. I dont snitch. Whilst you may or may not have guessed correctly. I did not name menstrualflow. You've formed that opinion yourself.  

I keep getting notifications on your arguments with the snowflake. I bodied that guy so much I felt like a bully in the end.

Do me a favour and keep me out of your disagreements with him/her would ya? 

Fair do's @Marble, dude just keeps following me round the forum and is the only one that seems to be doing this calling people babies and banging on about exactly what you mentioned. 

Is it like a thing here if someone is new to the forum people will try hammer them, make them feel unwelcome or something when at the end of the day people just wanna talk about the thing they love with others who share the same or is that not a thing?

Thing is, I stand by what I said, you were right and he's the only one who has showcased that so far, no one else.

If this is a thing, then that's clearly what he's trying to do cause that's what it feels like. I guess new people aren't welcome here which someone else also mentioned to me (don't be nice, sensible etc..), f*ck it. 

• Like 1

It's so cute to watch you guys write love letters to each other.

No idea what you're talking about with emojis, son. And you're the only one mentioning post count. You post more words in a post than most of us do in 100 posts. So I don't know why any of that has you goofs so rustled anyways. Maybe take a breather. I keep trying to talk about Decisionin' Al, but you babies are the ones who can't seem to stay on topic, not me.

• Confused 1

3 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

It's so cute to watch you guys write love letters to each other.

No idea what you're talking about with emojis, son. And you're the only one mentioning post count. You post more words in a post than most of us do in 100 posts. So I don't know why any of that has you goofs so rustled anyways. Maybe take a breather. I keep trying to talk about Decisionin' Al, but you babies are the ones who can't seem to stay on topic, not me.

Nah, you know what you're doing, but like I said, f*ck it! 

Literally every post I've mentioned Decisionin' Al. How many times have you or your new partner posted strictly about me or my post count? lol

• Confused 1

Just now, cashfl0w said:

Literally every post I've mentioned Decisionin' Al. How many times have you or your new partner posted strictly about me or my post count? lol

Stop acting like you don't know what you're doing dude but like I said, sod it. 

1 minute ago, cashfl0w said:

Decisionin' Al.

just booked my chicago flight and hotel. we grabbin beers at the fight in june or what

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Shkrelz said:

just booked my chicago flight and hotel. we grabbin beers at the fight in june or what

Not unless they give us a substantially better card than they have in recent years. You're not hitting me with guaranteed five rounders and CM Punk, and then think I'm paying PPV event prices for it. **** that.

We can grab a beer at a Cubs game or something, if the card is trash. I'm always down for that.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, cashfl0w said:

Not unless they give us a substantially better card than they have in recent years. You're not hitting me with guaranteed five rounders and CM Punk, and then think I'm paying PPV event prices for it. **** that.

We can grab a beer at a Cubs game or something, if the card is trash. I'm always down for that.

yeah cubs home stand that week into the weekend. Cards during the weekend, ill prob catch the friday game. 

i think the chicago card will be good this year. They are dumping the wimmens fights in brazil and havent even announced the 236 location yet even though its rumored to be abu dhabi or NY.. which will prob be chit

• Like 1

Well, they hit us with Whittaker vs. Romero 2, Covington vs. RDA for a fake strap, and CM Punk last time. I went to Whittaker vs. Romero 1, and it wasn't the best thing ever. Interim titles are meh. Plus, I had tickets to Fedor and IFW last time. So I passed since the tickets were way overpriced. 

Bellator has Chandler vs. Pitbull, Jack Swagger, MVP vs. Lima, and McKee vs. Curran a month prior this time. The UFC better give us something tasty or I'm going to pass. Askren vs. Covington definitely doesn't get me in the building.

• Like 1

Well, they hit us with Whittaker vs. Romero 2, Covington vs. RDA for a fake strap, and CM Punk last time. I went to Whittaker vs. Romero 1, and it wasn't the best thing ever. Interim titles are meh. Plus, I had tickets to Fedor and IFW last time. So I passed since the tickets were way overpriced. 

Bellator has Chandler vs. Pitbull, Jack Swagger, MVP vs. Lima, and McKee vs. Curran a month prior this time. The UFC better give us something tasty or I'm going to pass. Askren vs. Covington definitely doesn't get me in the building.

i feel you. what were the prices for whittaker romero 2? P1's were what 450?

• Like 1

Just now, Shkrelz said:

i feel you. what were the prices for whittaker romero 2? P1's were what 450?

Yup. All because some idiot named Phil Brooks was on the card. I'm pretty sure most of the people in the crowd would have given him the hands.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

It's between him and Marble for most gotten tew can on the forum.

LMFAO ok Bitsh. You queefed so bad and couldn't take the heat you hit the block button. For this!?? I must live in your head rent free. Now that's OFFICIALLY gotten tew. 

Screenshot_20190220-070817_Chrome.jpg

Edited by Marble
  • Like 1

Rise in the UFC? He beat 1 guy in the rankings, whom is now leaving the division, and suddenly he on a rise? He got played with by Khabib. Give him Gaethje and watch him go to sleep

4 hours ago, Marble said:

LMFAO ok Bitsh. You queefed so bad and couldn't take the heat you hit the block button. For this!?? I must live in your head rent free. Now that's OFFICIALLY gotten tew. 

That laugh at the end :D 

3 hours ago, stehilton94 said:

Rise in the UFC? He beat 1 guy in the rankings, whom is now leaving the division, and suddenly he on a rise? He got played with by Khabib. Give him Gaethje and watch him go to sleep

Come on, the dude's done well, he's gone up a lot in the ranks and not just that as I know how that can be but he's also gained a lot of respect from fans and people in the sport and the Khabib thing you can't take anything away from him, he's also got a great attitude and even though he feels frustrated at times just as much as any other fighter he gets on with it, he doesn't spit his dummy out (pacifier if you're in the US) and start making demands as if he's got some leeway to do this unlike some. I was listening to Cub Swanson and Alan Jouban talking about him recently and what they said was spot on.

Anyway, little update in regards to Al and the LW division, the fights they're trying to make etc... this is interesting (as well as his thoughts on Sterlings performance the other night).

1 hour ago, Welcome_to_Moe's said:

he's also got a great attitude and even though he feels frustrated at times just as much as any other fighter he gets on with it, he doesn't spit his dummy out (pacifier if you're in the US) and start making demands as if he's got some leeway to do this unlike some

Are we speaking about the same guy here? Raging Al? They guy who is literally best known for constantly losing his **** over UFC politics and spitting the dummy out????? Do you even watch this sport 😂

5 hours ago, Marble said:

No, that's called not wanting potatoes spamming his inbox. You blowing up my inbox is some gotten tew can chit. All day. Hell, a majority of your posts are about me. I live rent free in your head, kid. Same with dipchit OP.

4 hours ago, stehilton94 said:

5 minutes ago, stehilton94 said:

Are we speaking about the same guy here? Raging Al? They guy who is literally best known for constantly losing his **** over UFC politics and spitting the dummy out????? Do you even watch this sport 😂

If OP is not Al Iaquinta himself, then it's his cousin or something. The reality is Decisionin' Al has ONE, count em ONE win against a decent fighter, and it was a boring decision, as usual for Iaquinta against people who aren't total bums.

Al can get beat up by Alexander Hernandez or somebody like that next. If he has the sack to sign the contract and isn't going to pretend he's a top five guy now.

No, that's called not wanting potatoes spamming his inbox. You blowing up my inbox is some gotten tew can chit. All day. Hell, a majority of your posts are about me. I live rent free in your head, kid. Same with dipchit OP.

Seriously LMFAO here. 2 messages is spamming and blowing up your inbox, you pulled the same chit with me, you see me chitting ma knickers?? You went full rustle with posts about it. I recall Bart was involved and he put you in ya place too! Are you for real....? Well we both know the answer to that, you are as fake as a $25 note! 

Take a seat son you OFFICIALLY GOTTEN TEW AND OWNED! 

27 minutes ago, stehilton94 said:

Watch some of his latest video's in regards to this whole thing, you've got Dustin kicking up a fuss and spitting his dummy out cause he's demanding which fights he wants, won't fight Al even though he's only just behind Dustin in the rankings but says he'll fight Nate who's 13th, says he's only going to fight Conor, Tony or Max where as Al feels just as frustrated too but you don't see him kicking up a fuss and spitting his dummy out right now, he's willing to take the fight, even though he doesn't really want to (Al wants Conor or Khabib too (Yes, I know the Khabib thing)). Dustin's got a pinned tweet saying it's all about perseverance but doesn't want to persevere any more. 

Dustin can't keep making demands like this, he's not Conor McGregor and believe me, I understand he's frustrated and admire his stance but he just does have to persevere and probably take that additional fight before he gets that shot he deserves, some fighters have to punch that little bit higher and I know that's not fair but it's the UFC and they just have to keep earning their stripes, they'll get their shot. 

Seriously, I like Dustin and I get it he's frustrated but so are a lot of fighters though he's not in any position to make demands, what's he gonna do if UFC don't bow down to his demands for money and fights, walk away? Then some other fighter is just gonna take his place after everything he's worked hard to build himself up to.

Does Dustin deserve that big shot, absolutely but so do a lot of fighters in people's opinion too (remember, it's subjective), UFC will decide when he's earned his shot not him. 

But no, I don't even watch this sport 🙄 Come on man, have a proper conversation, weather we agree or disagree, it's fine. 

1 hour ago, Welcome_to_Moe's said:

ome on, the dude's done well, he's gone up a lot in the ranks and not just that as I know how that can be but he's also gained a lot of respect from fans and people in the sport and the Khabib thing you can't take anything away from him, he's also got a great attitude and even though he feels frustrated at times just as much as any other fighter he gets on with it, he doesn't spit his dummy out (pacifier if you're in the US) and start making demands as if he's got some leeway to do this unlike some. I was listening to Cub Swanson and Alan Jouban talking about him recently and what they said was spot on.

Anyway, little update in regards to Al and the LW division, the fights they're trying to make etc... this is interesting (as well as his thoughts on Sterlings performance the other night).

I'm a Al fan, have been for years. But I don't see him ever as a title holder, I admire his heart and stubbornness. Perhaps a perennial top 10 guy? He laid his arguments out to the UFC and done well to stick by his guns until they paid him his dues. Since then hes done nothing but show the UFC he was worth the pay rise, good luck to the guy. 

1 minute ago, Marble said:

I'm a Al fan, have been for years. But I don't see him ever as a title holder, I admire his heart and stubbornness. Perhaps a perennial top 10 guy? He laid his arguments out to the UFC and done well to stick by his guns until they paid him his dues. Since then hes done nothing but show the UFC he was worth the pay rise, good luck to the guy. 

I think that's an absolute fair enough comment. I do feel Al gets underrated a lot, he doesn't always get the credit he deserves and he's a tough guy, specially when it comes to his persistence and conditioning.

I think like all fighters they have to earn their stripes and prove their place, to some more than others, I think he can win a title and I hope he does at some point but I think that's an absolute fair enough comment.