Sign in to follow this  
brunofr418

We might be seeing more of Johnny Walker sooner than we think

OSP is out of his fight against Cirkunov at 235. Johnny Walker has offered to fill in on short notice. please god let this happen. im firmly on the hype train. this card is already stacked as hell but man this would be a fight 

https://mmajunkie.com/2019/02/johnny-walker-replace-ovince-saint-preux-fight-misha-cirkunov-ufc-235

Edited by brunofr418

1 hour ago, Taylor_Schonerstedt said:

Walker needs 2-3 more fights before fighting a ranked opponent

normally I'd agree but the LHW is so ****in trash I think he should get the opportunity

• Like 2

I'd love to see Cirk choke him out.  The kid needs a real challenge 

Edited by OzStraya

15 minutes ago, skillandpower said:

Walker is the future champ .. Not because the LHW is great but because the division is pathetic.

I think he beats Gus, for instance

Your takes get hotter and hotter

2 hours ago, skillandpower said:

Walker is the future champ .. Not because the LHW is great but because the division is pathetic.

Gus would box his ears off.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, King_Can said:

normally I'd agree but the LHW is so ****in trash I think he should get the opportunity

Pretty much this.

You notice with LHW & HW if some new undefeated guy joins either division as long as they win their first fight when they join the UFC they usually drop in to the rankings or get a ranked opponent in heir next fight.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, skillandpower said:

For sure, one of the best fighters out of Thailand for a while

• Like 1

Johnny-Walker.jpg

johnny-walker-justin-ledet-ufc-on-espn-p

BestSizzlingBluegill-size_restricted.gif

giphy.gif

Category-Header-Desktop-Johnnie-Walker.j

everybody needs a little johnny walker in their lives

Edited by -idyb-
  • Haha 1

I can see Walker rising up the rankings pretty fast and it wouldn't be out of place if he did either, looking at the LHW I'm not really sure which fight would appeal to me more, it's a case of which is good and which isn't and which appeals to people, if of course he's going to go straight in and fight a ranked opponent which I wouldn't be completely opposed to.

I wouldn't mind seeing him go up against Gus at some point either if he continues to impress but let him have the Cirkunov fight first, people seem to be quite excited about this guy.

13 hours ago, OzStraya said:

I'd love to see Cirk choke him out.  The kid needs a real challenge 

Better than every Australian in the UFC right now 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, PATSTER said:

Better than every Australian in the UFC right now 

That's not really saying much. I think he's better than that.

8 hours ago, Welcome_to_Moe's said:

I look forward to it. Doesn't surprise me this fight was quickly confirmed, people want to see Walker fight so I say bring it on. 

ill root for anybody who does the worm beside of his unconscious opponent

one punch pickett dancing gangnam style next to his ktfo'd opponent cracked me right up, but the worm had me rolling

giphy.gif

Edited by -idyb-
  • Haha 2

He is obviously a good creative striker but i want to see how he does against a strong wrestler.

Also i think vs Krylov or Santos would be a great matchup for fans. As both krylov and Santos have good standup and are entertaining when the fight takes place on the feet.

Edited by PunchBag
  • Like 1

The LHW division is running out of contenders fast, very fast .. I mean, we got ** Smith getting a title shot ffs.

That being said, I will make a very bold prediction: this guy is getting a title shot late this year.

6 hours ago, skillandpower said:

The LHW division is running out of contenders fast, very fast .. I mean, we got ** Smith getting a title shot ffs.

That being said, I will make a very bold prediction: this guy is getting a title shot late this year.

On 2/12/2019 at 1:55 AM, OzStraya said:

Your takes get hotter and hotter

10 hours ago, skillandpower said:

He went to decision with a dude that Gokhan Saki, Ion Cutelaba, and Paul friggin Craig all finished on the Brazilian Contenders Series. Henrique da Silva. Dude is a can. Walker had a couple lucky shots land, and now you're all the way on the hype train?

Did you miss Volkan Oezdemir's rise and fall that happened equally as fast in the exact same weight class? lol

On 2/12/2019 at 9:46 PM, -idyb- said:

ill root for anybody who does the worm beside of his unconscious opponent

one punch pickett dancing gangnam style next to his ktfo'd opponent cracked me right up, but the worm had me rolling

giphy.gif

That ain't  chit compared to when Tank was mimicking his opponent going into a seizure after knocking him out.

1 hour ago, America said:

That ain't  chit compared to when Tank was mimicking his opponent going into a seizure after knocking him out.

yeah well here is my response to that im fooking drunk as ****. i haave n othing else to say to that but but by the time i wake up i i knolw m gonna be feeling like dead

Edited by -idyb-