Benito Lopez vs. Manny Bermudez
Ashlee Evans-Smith vs. Andrea Lee
Scott Holtzman vs. Nik Lentz

Early Preliminary Card (5:30p ET)

nGGp2fw.jpg

Renan Barao vs. Luke Sanders
Jessica Penne vs. Jodie Esquibel
Alexandra Albu vs. Emily Whitmire

Main Card has no one worthy of a main card slot except for the main event on it, yet Sterling vs Rivera is on the Prelims?? Have the match makers just lost their damn minds or what? UFC 234 was absolutely laughable as a card, literally I recorded it, skipped straight to the main event and that was the only fight I even bothered to watch. So many Fight nights scheduled with so many poor cards, at least 235 looks great

The UFC has been putting bigger names on each section of the show to try to maintain higher ratings throughout the night instead of people only watching the main card. This has been going on for years.

• Like 1

I have £30 in free bonus bets that I have to use on this card.....I don't get the stake back, only the winnings and I can't use it on accumulators/ parlays. So I am best served betting on method and round. 

Any suggestions on decent longshots are welcome.

1 hour ago, cashfl0w said:

A KGB, Luque, Ngannou parlay is looking pretty tasty here.

I hate Cain and even I know he's gonna have NG wanting to go back to picking diamonds in Africa.

13 hours ago, America said:

I hate Cain and even I know he's gonna have NG wanting to go back to picking diamonds in Africa.

Not necessarily. Cain hasn't fought anybody worth a damn in about five years. Nobody here knows what the hell he's about to look like in there, or what kind of physical condition he's in.

Last time I checked, he got boxed up by Werdum's very basic, not powerful kickboxing. If he can get his chin checked by Werdum, he can get knocked clean out by Ngannou with one swing.

Edited by cashfl0w
  • Like 2

41 minutes ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

I will lol if Nikkaananu knocks Cains head off. 

Same here. It's one of those things where I absolutely don't expect it to happen, but would still love to see it.

Cain gets KTFO in the first round on the very first UFC on Fox card. Cain gets KTFO in the first round on the very first UFC on ESPN card.

That would be sweet.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Jolldan said:

From the UFC's facebook page: Old school Renan Barao! The Baron is back at #UFCPhoenix this Sunday!

Uses a clip from 2013:lol:

So are they trying to say they are going to let him juice again? Nice.

Cain couldn't survive in the WWE. Even Bork Laser, the greatest mixed martial artist of all time, left the fake wrasslin' world because of the travel schedule and injuries. When he returned, it was only on a part time basis only. Wrasslin' is brutal on one's body and Cain can't even stay well enough for an MMA fight once every 2-3 years. If he tried, he'd probably die.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, ijosef said:

Cain couldn't survive in the WWE. Even Bork Laser, the greatest mixed martial artist of all time, left the fake wrasslin' world because of the travel schedule and injuries. When he returned, it was only on a part time basis only. Wrasslin' is brutal on one's body and Cain can't even stay well enough for an MMA fight once every 2-3 years. If he tried, he'd probably die.

Cain v NG is probably going to look a lot like Cain vs Kongo, unfortunately.

UFC really need to start having fewer cards that are stacked. If this one loses it's main no one would watch, kind of like the last ppv

Edited by T.B.E
  • Like 1

Pre-USADA roided to the gills Cain was a force to be reckoned with for sure.

Post-USADA, less roided Cain is a has been.  I don't hate anyone but I do wish he'd just retire and go away.

55 minutes ago, Mcmax3000 said:

If that's the case, what was the reason for them doing the same thing last year? Or the year before that? or the year before that? or the year before that?

Because they knew Bellator was going to be putting on an all time great card in 2019 and were getting the fans ready

Edited by PATSTER
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, PATSTER said:

Because they knew Bellator was going to be putting on an all time great card in 2019 and we're getting the fans ready

Well, I wish they'd stop because a lot of years it conflicts with WWE's February PPV.

34 minutes ago, PATSTER said:

Because they knew Bellator was going to be putting on an all time great card in 2019 and we're getting the fans ready

Bellator has a big event on May 11th also, and the UFC has an event scheduled that night. The UFC will do horrible.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, LayDownDead said:

I think it's because it's (usually) the first sunday without the NFL on tv

Isn't Monday a holiday in the US? I always figured that was the reason.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Cain is talking a lot of chit about not immedietly taking NG down and putting out videos of him sparring looking like a less retarded Chuck Liddell.

I'm starting to reconsider my pick 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1