Jay101

Can velasquez is overrated

Cain the goat with like 4 fights under his belt... The mma community is so sjw brainwashed they are affirmative actioning cain into the hall of fame......

• Like 2

1 hour ago, PakaL said:

Cain the goat with like 4 fights under his belt... The mma community is so sjw brainwashed they are affirmative actioning cain into the hall of fame......

he beat brock lesnar. a 4 time WWE champion and former ufc champion.  he deserves to go get inducted into the HoF

4 hours ago, Welcome_to_Moe's said:

@Marble you were right about that whole discussing how important they are due to the amount of posts or emoji's with the whole circle jerking thing, that's so funny lol

That post above about how he's got seven titles on the forum reminded me of what you said, dude's got seven titles, seven!!!! Legend!!

That actually made me laugh lol

Cries about not staying on topic. Doesn't stay on topic. lol

If seven titles made you chuckle, Bart acting like a god with one should really bust your gut. (I replied to Bart with the same thing he posted, btw.)

1 minute ago, cashfl0w said:

Cries about not staying on topic. Doesn't stay on topic. lol

If seven titles made you chuckle, Bart acting like a god with one should really bust your gut. (I replied to Bart with the same thing he posted, btw.)

Internet accolades.

6 minutes ago, Welcome_to_Moe's said:

Internet accolades.

Talk to Bart. Maybe you missed what he replied to me with. One of us dove into that topic, and it wasn't me, junior.

46 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

Talk to Bart. Maybe you missed what he replied to me with. One of us dove into that topic, and it wasn't me, junior.

It's not that important, stop going on about it lol 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Welcome_to_Moe's said:

That post above about how he's got seven titles on the forum reminded me of what you said, dude's got seven titles, seven!!!! Legend!!

LMFAO I'm surprised he took that long to pull that corker out! What a guy, wish I was that cool.

What a fcking disappointing main. Cain looked half the man he was. It was a short right uppercut that caused the leg to go out. Before that nothing huge landed, maybe the left that glanced the temple did more than it looked like, Cain shoots after that, then it's only short shots that do the damage. Not even Cain blamed the knee. He looked weak and clumsy. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Marble said:

LMFAO I'm surprised he took that long to pull that corker out! What a guy, wish I was that cool.

What a fcking disappointing main. Cain looked half the man he was. It was a short right uppercut that caused the leg to go out. Before that nothing huge landed, maybe the left that glanced the temple did more than it looked like, Cain shoots after that, then it's only short shots that do the damage. Not even Cain blamed the knee. He looked weak and clumsy. 

In an after fight interview Cain said he wasn't touched and blamed the knee. Kind of strange

• Confused 1

24 minutes ago, Marble said:

Yeah, I actually thought the Vick/Felder fight was much better, really enjoyed that fight I did.

Expected more from the main event, not sure if it was just unlucky or if Cain needs to get himself back on track. 

Im not sure how anyone expected Cain to perform after such a long lay off facing a guy who has been active (including myself).

I still believe New FC thought this would be a 'tailor made' fight for Cain where he would take Ng down (easily), tire him up and finish him.

• Like 1

Just now, Welcome_to_Moe's said:

Yeah, I actually thought the Vick/Felder fight was much better, really enjoyed that fight I did.

Expected more from the main event, not sure if it was just unlucky or if Cain needs to get himself back on track. 

I think Cain got caught tbh

1 minute ago, skillandpower said:

I think Cain got caught tbh

Yeeeah, I said I reckon Ngannou was gonna get it anyway, I just think about when he almost took Overeem's head off and it's like, Cain can get hit with that and be out like a light in no time. 

2 minutes ago, Welcome_to_Moe's said:

Yeeeah, I said I reckon Ngannou was gonna get it anyway, I just think about when he almost took Overeem's head off and it's like, Cain can get hit with that and be out like a light in no time. 

I thought Cain was gonna to take him down, tire him up and take from there.

Just watched the highlight. Dude's body is glass now. He's the Dom Cruz of the HW division. He can probably still beat some top HW probably but i doubt he'll be champ again. 

Maybe needs to retire now or fight in a lesser league because when your body is broke at HW not much point sticking around destroying your body & brain even more. Cain has never been smart about his training. Caveman heart tew stronk for body and mind. He's got one gear....red line it till the wheels fall off. 

You can get away with that when you're young but eventually it catches up and that looks to be the case with him. 

That's the thing ain't it, when you've been doing it a long time too it's that what takes it's toll on you. I mean, if you started later on you'd have a lot more fuel in the tank but if you've been going for years then you're gonna be pretty beat up by a certain point then it's a case of do you continue for the love of it or to try get that win back or do you give it up and keep your legacy strong without some crazy losing streak towards the end of your career.

That's pretty much the situation they end up in. 

2 hours ago, Welcome_to_Moe's said:

Internet accolades.

Don't listen to these idiots about their prediction titles. The only currency around here for legend status is reputation and I am the forum GOAT.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, -idyb- said:

he beat brock lesnar. a 4 time WWE champion and former ufc champion.  he deserves to go get inducted into the HoF

he beat a 60 percent brock... Now that cain is missing a knee Brock vs Cain 2 is the fight to make as brock would smash 60 percent cain or knee level cain.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Nordic1 said:

he beat a 60 percent brock... Now that cain is missing a knee Brock vs Cain 2 is the fight to make as brock would smash 60 percent cain or knee level cain.

brock vs cain 2 at summerslam is the only fight that makes sense

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Welcome_to_Moe's said:

Do you think it would be worth them having a rematch?

Rematch in the future after Cain put a at least two wins streak .. Maybe yes

• Like 3

41 minutes ago, skillandpower said:

So true. Right now, Cain doesn't deserve Brock. That's the type of fight you need to earn.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, skillandpower said:

Cain should be fighting Roy Nelson in a tune up fight not Francis in a return fight.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, juice64011 said:

In an after fight interview Cain said he wasn't touched and blamed the knee. Kind of strange

I didn't know that? He might have jarred the knee just before shooting and he was touched. Just not with much power! The knee would of hurt for sure but it looks like he didn't damage it, any reports on that? 

10 hours ago, Welcome_to_Moe's said:

Yeah, I actually thought the Vick/Felder fight was much better, really enjoyed that fight I did

Me too I enjoyed seeing Vick get his a55 kicked to officially de-rail that hype train.

But Luque v Barberana chit that's a FOTY contender. What a fight.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, 12er© said:

Don't listen to these idiots about their prediction titles. The only currency around here for legend status is reputation and I am the forum GOAT.

I think you'll find that the Thanks:Confused faces ratio is the new sheriff in town.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

I think you'll find that the Thanks:Confused faces ratio is the new sheriff in town.

that avatar of yours doesnt look very Cameroon to me bro

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

You have to put 🇨🇲 in your avatar you lost the bet.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Jay101 said:

You have to put 🇨🇲 in your avatar you lost the bet.

On 2/17/2019 at 6:36 PM, Bubba_Sparks said:

Nope. It's a one way bet. I am totally ambivalent about Cain. 

I thought my lack of interest in a bet was abundantly clear. 

Bets have to be accepted or they're not bets. 

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Marble said:

I didn't know that? He might have jarred the knee just before shooting and he was touched. Just not with much power! The knee would of hurt for sure but it looks like he didn't damage it, any reports on that? 

I haven't seen anything yet

2 hours ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

So don’t come at me again with random bets and keep your word next time.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

3 hours ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

You need to Google 'ambivalent '.

if i google anything, its going to be the cameroon flag. that way i can tell you the colors of that nWo shirt you oughtta be rocking in that av

as far as i'm concerned u still got raw diggly diggled by some can on the shark fights prelims after you sold him wolf tickets and he str8 up called u on it

i thought u were a legend m8. u cant get beat down by guys like this. solid take on that fight m8. face it ur past ur prime and almost as washed up as i am. i think its about time u oughtta hang up the gloves and keyboard. i havent seen anything so embarassing since the last time rich franklin fought!

if it was me and i pulled that kind of shenanigans, i'd change my a/v anyways just out of pure defeat and spite for myself.

Edited by -idyb-

1 hour ago, Jay101 said:

So don’t come at me again with random bets and keep your word next time.

He didn't come at you with a random bet. You were trying to challenge other people to bets, and he made a joke about making you put the letter C as your avatar since your current avatar is the letter J for some reason.

It was so obviously a joke that I am shocked I need to explain this to you.

Edited by 12er©
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, 12er© said:

He didn't come at you with a random bet. You were trying to challenge other people to bets, and he made a joke about making you put the letter C as your avatar since your current avatar is the letter J for some reason.

joking aside, forum bets are srs business m8

hell when i made this fresh new idyb alt account, i probably had over a dozen people telling me to drink the piss WTG almost every time i posted. you in fact were one of them.  and it went on for well over a week. i dont know how anybody could confuse WTG for a retard of my structural integrity.

apparently welching a forum bet, at least the piss drinking ones, is now a bannable offense. and that it should be. i have no respect for people who wont consume their own bodily fluids or fecal matter on youtube.  but showing disrespect to the great nation of cameroon and their countries flag is crossing the line.

in fact, i might just have to bring my drinking buddy @sobercuban  all up in here and get him to conduct a thorough investigation.   bubba better pray he doesnt go drunk on the banhammer

Edited by -idyb-

2 hours ago, 12er© said:

You don’t have to defend him mate he can handle him self.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

43 minutes ago, Jay101 said:

You don’t have to defend him mate he can handle him self.

Robert is very sensitive. He is a sweet boy and doesn't deserve this bullying.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, 12er© said:

Robert is very sensitive. He is a sweet boy and doesn't deserve this bullying.

Thank you for your support at this difficult time. 

• Like 6

So wait a minute

• You're out for almost two years
  • Lose your comeback fight
  • Get TKO'd
  • Get injured AGAIN
  • Oh and all of this happens inside 30 seconds

And you still drop in to the top 10?

Damn that's how you know its a thin division

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, skillandpower said:

Perfect words.

He’s one of the best there has been. Unfortunately mother time and injuries have got to him. I’m glad it’s Ngannou that will get the push from it though, he’s great and has worked harder than anyone in the ufc to be where he is. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, JSW said:

He’s one of the best there has been. Unfortunately mother time and injuries have got to him. I’m glad it’s Ngannou that will get the push from it though, he’s great and has worked harder than anyone in the ufc to be where he is. 

.....wut?

Hasn't Ngannou only been training combat sports for like five years? You think he's working harder than guys like Askren who have been wrestling since they were children?

11 hours ago, Jolldan said:

So wait a minute

• You're out for almost two years
  • Lose your comeback fight
  • Get TKO'd
  • Get injured AGAIN
  • Oh and all of this happens inside 30 seconds

And you still drop in to the top 10?

Damn that's how you know its a thin division

max holloway once moved up 3 spots in the pound for pound rankings for literally pulling out of a fight

this is from july 12th, 2018.  5 days after ufc 226 - the event holloway pulled out of where he was supposed to rematch aldo

upload_2018-7-12_11-59-38-png.405833

11 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

.....wut?

Hasn't Ngannou only been training combat sports for like five years? You think he's working harder than guys like Askren who have been wrestling since they were children?

Yeah true I didn’t explain myself particularly well. I mean in terms of where he’s come from to where he is now. The guy was digging sand in Africa in poverty none of us could even imagine. He’s now one of the biggest names in MMA, has had a failed title shot and headlines ufc cards. His journey is incredible. 

• Like 1