Sign in to follow this  
Welcome_to_Moe's

Cynthia Calvillo calling out Tatiana Suarez last night, was it a good call out?

I'm guessing you saw Cynthia Calvillo call out Tatiana Suarez last night and it got me wondering what you guys thought about that and her choice in Tatiana? We all know Tatiana is undefeated at the moment but so are a lot of fighters, I mean Darren Till was an example there in regards to this so I was wondering what the general vibe around Tatiana was and do you feel Calvillo calling her out was a good choice?

I'd be interested to hear what you guys think cause I was a little surprised for some reason but I suppose it makes sense considering Calvillo wasn't in the top 10 and I think Tatiana is third or fourth or something in her division at the moment if I remember correctly.

So what are your thoughts, do you feel Tatiana was the right person for her to call out or do you feel there is a better fight out there for her?

She'd get wrecked.

Besides, Suarez is likely going to fight Ansaroff in a SW title eliminator.

To be honest, I didn't think Calvillo looked that great against Courtney Casey last night. I say give her the winner of the upcoming Tecia Torres vs Random Asian Person bout.

• Like 3

Yeah, Suarez seems to be on quite a roll at the moment doesn't she? I can see her really making a name for herself even more so in the next couple of years or so.

I think Calvillo just wants to aim high but Tatiana herself tweeted out she doesn't really want the fight as she feels she deserves a top five opponent as well, she was really respectful though and gracious to Calvillo for the compliment cause she has said that it really is because she feels she's the toughest out there in regards to wanting to fight her and fight the best so it's all good.

I don't see the fight happening either, not unless Calvillo builds herself up and gets herself up there, she'd probably be better against Waterson or something before hand and gradually build that way before leaping straight in to the top. 

I admire her drive and passion though as it's the way to be if you want to get to the top. 

• Like 1

She shouldn't even mention her name alongside Tatianas. Suarez is the future champ I've said it since her TUF debut. One of the few women fighters I'll watch. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, jaybird86 said:

I thought Casey won.  How one of the judges gave a 30-27 escapes me.

The commentary was obviously biased but I could see the decision going either way. 

• Like 1

I dunno, I think Tatiana's got that slow gradual build behind her which is a good thing, it's like she's slowly but surely getting the recognition which again, is a good thing.

I'm not saying she's gonna win every fight and that she's the female Khabib or anything but she's good and I reckon she can quite dominate a lot of the competition, be interesting to see how she does and if she holds a title or gets a shot at any time in the near future. 

17 hours ago, PATSTER said:

You guys are overrating this tatiana broad like crazy. 

Name a chick at 115 you think can beat her?

39 minutes ago, Jolldan said:

Not gonna lie im hardly the best man to comment here but I do like a handful of girls in that division. Only one I think may compete is Andrade. She eats Rose and Joanna for breakfast. 

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Jolldan said:

Give me the list of the top ten and i will tell you 

You think i follow this **** enough to know these broads off the top of my head?

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Marble said:

Not gonna lie im hardly the best man to comment here but I do like a handful of girls in that division. Only one I think may compete is Andrade. She eats Rose and Joanna for breakfast. 

I honestly don't want to see her fight Joanna reckon it would be a just a nasty beat down lol.

Andrade on paper sounds like the best challenge I would agree but I just think you put her power based wrestling against Tatiana's world champion level wrestling its going to be a shutdown.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, brunofr418 said:

not gonna lie i conk out for about 95% of the women's fights 

Glad I'm not the only one who finds it hard to stay awake for the broads.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

Glad I'm not the only one who finds it hard to stay awake for the broads.

doesn't matter if its the first fight of the night or on the main card if it doesn't include Cyborg or Nunes its nap time