Sign in to follow this  
Jolldan

Dana White stomps out Conor McGregor vs. Donald Cerrone rumors

https://www.bjpenn.com/mma-news/ufc/dana-white-stomps-out-conor-mcgregor-vs-donald-cerrone-rumors/?fbclid=IwAR2EYwIvVNczWDVyj3sn8_xYneZHwitEXx9tAgC3fPU7_cqElk8KzWyllpQ

Image result for dana white

UFC President Dana White has previously been very open to the idea of a lightweight showdown between fan favorites Conor McGregor and Donald Cerrone.

“I’d like to see Conor fight this Summer, those two want to fight each other; they’ve both earned it,” White told MMAjunkie following the UFC 234 pre-fight press conference in Australia. “Cowboy’s fought anybody we’ve ever put against him. We throw this young killer Hernandez at him, Cowboy’s the underdog and he goes in and does it the way he did it, then Conor’s fought everybody. If these two want to fight, I’m down.”

Unfortunately, it sounds as though this Conor McGregor vs. Donald Cerrone fight is still a long way off.

Speaking to TMZ, Dana White shut down the recent reports that the bout is nearing fruition — some of which were likely spurred on by comments from Joe Rogan  

“Not true,” White said. “It’s not even close to being done.”

These comments from Dana White line up with those made by McGregor manager Audie Attar.

“There’s little talks happening right now but nothing imminent,” Attar said on Ariel Helwani’s MMA Show. “[McGregor] loves the sport. He lives for it. Ultimately we’ll see where Conor decides.”

While Attar says this fight will depend on what Conor McGregor decides, the good news is that the Irishman definitely seems interested in this potential gunfight.

So in other words expect baldy to announce it tomorrow

Came here to say the bolded. Lol. Dana will say something isn't happening then get mad when someone else announces it the next day because they stole his thunder. Stop being a dishonest piece of ****.

"We'll see where Conor decides" meaning Cowboy has signed the deal and Conor has not

plus Rogan confirmed its a done deal, and Dana lies all the time

expect to see Conor vs Cowboy Coheadline Jones vs DC on international fight week this summer.

Basically that means Conor vs Cerrone will be announced at any moment now, folks.

Now, on the other hand, I think Dana wants Conor to fight for some title as he was already ranting about Khabib being out for a long time.

Conor will be fighting for at least some interim title imo

6 hours ago, skillandpower said:

Basically that means Conor vs Cerrone will be announced at any moment now, folks.

Now, on the other hand, I think Dana wants Conor to fight for some title as he was already ranting about Khabib being out for a long time.

Conor will be fighting for at least some interim title imo

only in the ufc do they get rewarded with a title shot by getting absolutely destroyed in their last fight and tapping to neck cranks

as long as you can bring the ufc money, its endless title shots for everyone!

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

Cowboy will break his arm and then Conor will be gone for two years. No chance.

LMFAO

The King knocks out Donald EASILY

8 minutes ago, carnages said:

LMFAO

The King knocks out Donald EASILY

JerryLawlerJimRoss.gif~c200

as you can clearly see, the cowboy has no answer to the kings right cross

Edited by -idyb-
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, King_Can said:

expect to see Conor vs Cowboy Coheadline Jones vs DC on international fight week this summer.

Conor never co headlines anything again. Take that to the bank.

Conor doesn't fight unless he has something to gain. Theres nothing for him to gain in this fight. 

Expect Tferg/Conor for the LW belt if khabib doesnt come back soon. 

• Like 1

I can't see a world where Conor can accept losing,he wants his revenge and imo badly.So i cannot see Conor taking any other fight than Khabib.The amount of money Conor's team wants and the UFC pay him,they need a real big sell.Cerrone is better at bringing up the numbers from a weak card than he would be to support the Conor show.

can you imagine the pressers constantly asking Conor about his loss bla bla bla,he would lose it and he knows it.Instead he wants to get in Khabib's face and do his usual BS.

On 2/19/2019 at 8:04 PM, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

Conor doesn't fight unless he has something to gain. Theres nothing for him to gain in this fight. 

Expect Tferg/Conor for the LW belt if khabib doesnt come back soon. 

I can see that too even with Max vs Dustin for some title too