Sign in to follow this  
VertFTW

Which two countries would you like to see in a war

If you could pick any two countries to start a war with eachother today which would these be and why? provide details. Ill respond in a bit with my feedback.

• Haha 1

1. Pakistan and India.....Dont think there is any other pair that hate each other as much as these two do. Seems like hatred is over a chitty peice of land(kashmir)....willing to bring in nukes to the fight makes this a interesting grudge match lol

2. China and Japan......maybe one of the oldest brewing hatred against eachother. Would love to see a naval war between these two.

• Confused 1

Tuvalu vs Nauru. No one knows about them, tiny population of about 11K each. you could prob have the war inside of a stadium on a field. 

would watch

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Zamunda v Wakanda. Battle of the African powerhouses. Obviously. You've out done yourself here vert. 

Edited by Marble
  • Like 3

57 minutes ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

Mexico and Australia

Mexico would body the austrgaylans...we have a decent record in wars....arent astrgaylans just all the rejects from europe anyways?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, VertFTW said:

Mexico would body the austrgaylans...we have a decent record in wars....arent astrgaylans just all the rejects from europe anyways?

they also got beat by some emus 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, crangs said:

Canada and Mexico.  

we would beat them with hockey sticks like a pinata until they apologize and tell us politely that theyre the ones who are sorry.

and we've already built our wall and mother nature paid for it. mexicans are adapted to hot weather. no way are they getting over this.

QuQ8zInJXUfbC11yt9GkvNo7VKzN29SjrI9o6UeF

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 1

Australia vs Mexico  wouldnt even be a fight, its like the equivalent of lining up a hundred duck size horses and punting them Juan by Juan.

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, TigerChamp said:

Australia vs Mexico  wouldnt even be a fight, its like the equivalent of lining up a hundred duck size horses and punting them Juan by Juan.

what if they were a hundred horse sized ducks?

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

what if they were a hundred horse sized ducks?

We have attack crocodiles to deal with that kind of chit

• Like 1

i know i dont want to step foot in australia or anywhere near the surrounding waters

everything there will kill me, eat me, poison me, bite me, sting me, drown me, rape me, or cook me.

yeah if we ever went to war with australia and i got drafted, i'll just have to tell them i'm gay and war is against my pastafarian religion. if that doesnt work out, i'll try to get deferred because i have important GSP related information to pass on to the forum. and as a last resort i'll just tell them that i cant serve because i'm retarded

Edited by -idyb-

4 minutes ago, TigerChamp said:

We have attack crocodiles to deal with that kind of chit

is it true that you guys keep salties as pets?

maxresdefault.jpg

5 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

is it true that you guys keep salties as pets?

maxresdefault.jpg

Most people get their first one when youre about 8, you want to train them early, makes them easier to ride

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, TigerChamp said:

Most people get their first one when youre about 8, you want to train them early, makes them easier to ride

I miss the times where kids used to get wedgetail eagles to ride to school etc, but they're outlawed from riding because only kids under 9 are allowed due to size limitations and kids found it hard to stop riding. All sorts of accidents were happening. 

• Sad 1

37 minutes ago, Enigma_Machine said:

I miss the times where kids used to get wedgetail eagles to ride to school etc, but they're outlawed from riding because only kids under 9 are allowed due to size limitations and kids found it hard to stop riding. All sorts of accidents were happening. 

Simpler times mate, better times...

• Thanks 1

England v France is a match that has been absent for too long. Those garlic eating surrender monkeys can serve as a nice little warm up for the rematch of the millennia: UK v USA. Needs to be fought under 18th century rules though - muskets and bayonets only. None of your fancy pants smart weapons malarkey and keep your thieving hands off our tea this time.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

BBC Breaking News (@BBCBreaking) twitteó a las 0:46 a. m. on mar., feb. 26, 2019: India confirms it has launched air strikes against militants, drawing a Pakistani military response https://t.co/Rp5W5Iivn5 (https://twitter.com/BBCBreaking/status/1100285842764038144?s=09)

🤔🤔

On 2/20/2019 at 12:29 AM, -idyb- said:

when i get a pet salty im gonna name him georges

should name him bj or diaz since they both been salty from that **** whoopn geaorges gave em.

Russia v China, actually make it a tag team and ad Turkey with Russia and North Korea with China, may as well get some other major a-holes out of the way while we're at it.....

• Thanks 1