Sign in to follow this  
-idyb-

Anderson Silva set to fight a can at UFC 237

once upon a time anderson was considered the goat. now ever since the steroids worn off and father time caught up to him, he's resorted to fighting cans.  this one literally has the word can in his name

Brett OkamotoVerified account @bokamotoESPN

Breaking: Anderson Silva (34-9) will face Jared Cannonier (11-4) at UFC 237 on May 11 in Brazil, per UFC president Dana White. Silva just dropped a decision to Israel Adesanya in the main event of UFC 234 earlier this month, and said he wanted to be on the Brazil card.

on the day gsp announces retirement after a long and historical career after building the greatest legacy the world of MMA will ever see, anderson silva is still hanging around doing all he can just to try to get a win. 

the opponent he signed off on is such a can, it couldnt possibly be spelled out any more clearer in his name.  for god sakes andy, hang em up before you go the way of bj penn.  know when to quit buddy.

Edited by -idyb-

sorry bro i know ur big into ur brazilian fighters and all  didnt mean to offend you with that but even u gotta be honest here and say he's probably better off hanging em up rather than taking fights like these. doesnt really add much to his legacy, especially if he loses.

this fight makes no sense.  once upon a time anderson was goating around doing goat stuff and chit from the matrix.  now he's literally fighting cans.

he should fight bj penn

Edited by -idyb-

1 hour ago, juice64011 said:

Misleading title, I thought he was fighting GSP. 

no. gsp is either retiring after building the greatest legacy the mma world will ever see,   or he is taking a superfight with the great khabib. and then retiring after building the greatest legacy the mma world will ever see

nobody else in the sport has half the resume and accomplishments that georges has, but khabib is the most qualified to have the honor of fighting georgie goat in his retirement fight.  how many other fighters have won at least 1 world title,  have 25+ fights under their belt, and have defeated every single opponent they have ever faced? 

anderson silva just lost to a can, and now he's gonna have his hands full with another one.  goat st-georges aint gonna waste his retirement fight with that steroid abusing clown. gsp is only about having legacy superfights at this point in his career,  let anderson keep fighting cans until maybe he can find one he can beat. he ain't worthy of the goat's time.

if anderson wants to have anything related to do  with gsp, he should be the one who inducts georges into the hall of fame and gives him his honors

Edited by -idyb-

1 hour ago, jaybird86 said:

Cannonier via KO.

end of chapter.

End of career - for Canderson.

• Sad 1

I watched his fight with Nick Diaz,good for a laugh,nobody doing anything,Diaz not smart enough to instill his cardio and Anderson this so called great striker AFRAID to strike with a guy who strikes like a girl.

I was never sold on Silva anyhow,first time i saw his antics when taken down i knew he was way over rated.He used to get tossed on his **** then would give all these facial expressions to the ref insisting the fight be stood up because he was not capable himself.

• Like 1

I hope to god that Silva Ko’s this fool.

I mean he’s so skilled but I have a feeling that in every fight he’s just never using his full potential. For example against Bisping and Adesanya were fights where he could have won but he’s obsessed about throwing the battle I don’t get it man.

On 2/22/2019 at 6:00 PM, Jay101 said:

I hope to god that Silva Ko’s this fool.

I mean he’s so skilled but I have a feeling that in every fight he’s just never using his full potential. For example against Bisping and Adesanya were fights where he could have won but he’s obsessed about throwing the battle I don’t get it man.

I will agree with the Bisping fight but against Adesanya ? Not sure .. that was a tough match up for old Andy, my friend.