Welcome_to_Moe's

TJ Dillashaw's next fight?

Ok, I was wondering what you guys thought to TJ Dillashaw's next fight and three questions.

1. Who would you like it to be?
2. Who do you think it will be?
3. Who do you think will be the most beneficial?

Would you like him to have a rematch with Cejudo after the last fight? I mean I know we heard a lot about the weight cut (not that this made a difference in the fight as it was so quick) but TJ has said a few times he felt the best he ever has done and I keep seeing John Dodson today saying he's going to take out Dillashaw so what do you guys think?

Here's one of the articles: https://www.bjpenn.com/mma-news/ufc/john-dodson-plans-to-beat-up-tj-dillashaw-and-marlon-moraes-in-rematches/ 

So what do you guys think? I was just thinking about this and wondered what you thought?

Listen moe, im not reading a post from yours that is less than 1000 words. Please rework it.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

I believe Marlon is the clear #1 contender at 135. If Dillashaw wants to fight Cejudo again, do it at 125 and Dillashaw can vacate the belt. Marlon vs Garbrandt/Munhoz/Sterling. If TJ's next fight is at 135, I believe it has to be against Marlon.

Edited by BarbaricBob
  • Like 1

26 minutes ago, GoToGuy said:

Cejudo, again.

TJ got a free crack at his belt. Time to return the favor.

I'd be interested to see the Cejudo fight just to see how it plays out a second time, TJ is adamant he didn't lose that fight so he'd definitely not going to want to lose again and if he did, he'd have to accept the loss. 

1 hour ago, brunofr418 said:

i want to see sterling snatch the gold off his waist 

Sterling got knocked out by Moraes, he's not first in line. 

• Like 1

A rematch.

I thought it was an early stoppage but at the same time,TJ was not looking good,he was slower and took shots to the head early in a fight when he suppose to be quick and elusive.IMO same result but he deserves a rematch anyhow,just so he can lose twice.

I think TJ would actually come in next time,very respectful and do more avoiding than getting in your face type fighting.it would make for a good fight but idk,i feel TJ would have to win one of those super boring run around all fight point scoring ordeals.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, zaksame said:

A rematch.

I thought it was an early stoppage but at the same time,TJ was not looking good,he was slower and took shots to the head early in a fight when he suppose to be quick and elusive.IMO same result but he deserves a rematch anyhow,just so he can lose twice.

I think TJ would actually come in next time,very respectful and do more avoiding than getting in your face type fighting.it would make for a good fight but idk,i feel TJ would have to win one of those super boring run around all fight point scoring ordeals.

I'm not sure about the early stoppage thing, at first I thought it was too but watching it back a few times he does get pretty badly rocked on that second lot of shots however that said I agree with you I reckon we'd probably get the fight we were expecting in the last one so I'd like to see this.

Only thing is it goes back to the weight cut thing again doesn't it cause we wanna see what we would have seen for that fight but many feel the weight cut wasn't great, not sure if TJ is just saying that in regards to how he felt better than he ever did going into that (maybe he did) but I know that was debated about too and we don't really know if the weight cut did make a difference cause we didn't really see a fight lol 

30 minutes ago, skillandpower said:

I want it to be with Marlon but I think New FC will work on a Cejudo rematch because they do stoopid chit like this.

Would you not like to see the rematch after how it went last time? :) 

4 minutes ago, skillandpower said:

Are you interested on that rematch over TJ vs Marlon ?

I am intrigued about the Cejudo fight simply because I want to see if we would get the fight I thought we were going to get originally, Moraes I would like to see but it's the whole TJ banging on about how he didn't lose I'd like to see that put to bed cause he can't say that all the time if he was to lose again.

I would like to see that yeah but the Cejudo fight feels like an unfinished fight to me.