Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
VertFTW

Oscars Thread

Recommended Posts

Expecting oscars to sell out for ratings and give Lady gaga a statue 🤯🤔🤷‍♂️😖😒🤪😱😰🙄🙄🙄🙄

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, PATSTER said:

Hope they give TJ an award for his great selling against Cejudo

Greatly executed fixed fight

fantastic post bro

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You need to try to cut a deal with your parents. Tell them if you pass sixth grade, they have to buy you a TV for your bedroom.

  • Like 3
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

You need to try to cut a deal with your parents. Tell them if you pass sixth grade, they have to buy you a TV for your bedroom.

Can he wait that many years though?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/10/2019 at 6:54 PM, -idyb- said:

the grammy awards are on and vert still  hasnt made a thread about it :(

 

 

 

for f*ck sakes vert. i forgot ur big into the oscars, not the grammy's. i dont even know the fooking difference.

do you also carry a man purse around with you?

Edited by -idyb-

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, MoZZez said:

Can he wait that many years though?

Before he kills himself from being subjected to too many horrible award shows? I doubt it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Weidman_The_God said:

This is ****ing boring as hell why did I even turn this hot garbage on bleh 

 

i would have tuned in to watch this chit, except reruns of The Golden Girls are on

Edited by -idyb-

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

 

i would have tuned in to watch this chit, except reruns of The Golden Girls are on

I think if having to pick from the two, I would choose the golden girls over the Oscars 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, MoZZez said:

I think if having to pick from the two, I would choose the golden girls over the Oscars 

who wouldn't? 

i watch that chit just to fap profusely to Betty White.  i cant believe she's still alive.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Green Book is actually a good movie. It's way better than Blackkklansman or Black Panther. I haven't seen Bohemian Rhapsody to compare it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, juice64011 said:

Green Book is actually a good movie. It's way better than Blackkklansman or Black Panther. I haven't seen Bohemian Rhapsody to compare it. 

roma was better

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Most of the movies that were nominated were trash. Black Panther is hot and I mean hot garbage. The only reason it got good reviews was because of all the jigs in it. 

 

Same with that KKK movie. Dude was a coward in real life and wouldn't show up to a meeting, only talked on a phone.

 

I didnt and wouldn't watch the Oscar's because I dont like watching SJWs for too long. 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

my gf was watching it and i popped in briefly, saw lady gaga saying how hard it is for a female's to make it in the music industry SMH'd hard then i left.

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, juice64011 said:

Green Book is actually a good movie. It's way better than Blackkklansman or Black Panther. I haven't seen Bohemian Rhapsody to compare it. 

I actually want to watch that...a fan of Vigo....the story itself sounds like its a generic POS contrived movie to get oscar recoginition.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Also noticed they scrached having a Oscars host for this year..based on the last 5-10 years of hosts I think that was a mild improvement....there really isnt anyone nowadays that can compitently host.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Jolldan said:

Anyone know the deal with all these Spike Lee stories I keep seeing?

Spike Lee is black, and an attention wh0re.

That should pretty well sum them all up.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

Spike Lee is black, and an attention wh0re.

That should pretty well sum them all up.

Uhh had a feeling it would be something like this.

You imagine if I white male director went to storm out had Black Panther won, I think they would have crucified them right then and there lol

Edited by Jolldan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, VertFTW said:

Also noticed they scrached having a Oscars host for this year..based on the last 5-10 years of hosts I think that was a mild improvement....there really isnt anyone nowadays that can compitently host.

you should compitently host it brah.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

you should compitently host it brah.

I think I could be a decent host bruh....not as good as Billy Crystal though im afraid.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

Spike Lee is black, and an attention wh0re.

That should pretty well sum them all up.

Black racist millionaire who is so hard done by the whites...

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, MoZZez said:

Black racist millionaire who is so hard done by the whites...

 

The racism he experiences is much like Juicy's oppression. All in his head.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

BOOM !, and just like that over night the "Brown Wave" are the most talented brilliant artists of our time, I feel so lucky to be alive to experience this historical moment. Next year Meryl Steep/Tom Hanks can just go on vacation, and the gender blenders will be fighting for the hosting position.

amazin times, just amazin.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Bwana said:

Maybe ?

I say maybe because ironically mexican directors and maybe a couple of "independent" directors here and there are keeping this sinking ship afloat somehow.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, VertFTW said:

I say maybe because ironically mexican directors and maybe a couple of "independent" directors here and there are keeping this sinking ship afloat somehow.

Everyone knows the Mexicans carry the world on their shoulders.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Best picture nominees I saw

 

Green book

Bohemian Rapsidy

Black panther

Roma

Vice

A star is born

Movies I rated more than 5 out of ten from that list

Vice 7/10

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

**** the sjw awards. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, MauroPedrosa said:

Green Book was fantastic. So was Black Panther. Haven't seen Bohemian Rhapsody yet

Good god you have terrible taste in films.  

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, MauroPedrosa said:

Green Book was fantastic. So was Black Panther. Haven't seen Bohemian Rhapsody yet

🤨🤨🤨🤨🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, MauroPedrosa said:

I’m not an edgy contrarian. I was done with that in my teenage years 

Black panther is a terrible movie that is only getting recognition because of the african american agenda.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, MauroPedrosa said:

I’m not an edgy contrarian. I was done with that in my teenage years 

That's no excuse to have terrible taste in films m8 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, VertFTW said:

I want to direct a New superman movie and ill cast a nagger to get some oscar buzz or maybe a transgender sup?

will gladly co-direct with you. nothing better than having your first film be nominated for an oscar

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, VertFTW said:

I want to direct a New superman movie and ill cast a nagger to get some oscar buzz or maybe a transgender sup?

i know just the guy for the job

blogger-image--18048891.jpg

gsp-super.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

i know just the guy for the job

blogger-image--18048891.jpg

gsp-super.jpg

Got the trans/gay market covered 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i didnt know BJ Penn was a switch hitter, but thank you again as always for that tidbit of information OZ.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, -idyb- said:

i didnt know BJ Penn was a switch hitter, but thank you again as always for that tidbit of information OZ.

Oh Penn definitely looks like the fruit out of the two there 

Edited by OzStraya
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, VertFTW said:

I want to direct a New superman movie and ill cast a nagger to get some oscar buzz or maybe a transgender sup?

You'd be late to the party, 1977 was the first Black Superman... Calvin Ellis

blksprmn.jpg

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Bwana said:

You'd be late to the party, 1977 was the first Black Superman... Calvin Ellis

blksprmn.jpg

How about a black spiderman? lol

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×