Sign in to follow this  
Jolldan

Watch Khabob's Cousin Get Flatlined

The best knockout of the weekend likely goes to French lightweight Mansour Barnaoui, who fought Russia’s Shamil Zavurov in the ROAD FC lightweight tournament final in the South Korean capital of Seoul.

Less than a minute into the third round, Barnaoui uncorked a wicked flying knee that had Zavurov looking like a crash test dummy as he crashed to the mat, his head bouncing against the canvas twice over.

Of note from this KO, Zavurov is actually the second cousin of UFC lightweight champion Khabib Nurmagomedov, who was in Seoul to corner his relative/teammate. This is only his second career knockout defeat, with his previous one coming in 2016 against Khusein Khaliev, also via knee.

D0F-LowU0AY0dhT.jpg

• Like 6

3 minutes ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

The hate for Khabib is so bad that people have to resort to mocking a second cousins loss. 

Pretty pathetic. 

Tbh this isn't even a hate thread im just kinda surprised that dude isn't dead:lol:

One of the nastier ones I have seen in a while

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, TUF said:

izt7h7m.png

Khabib

Image result for khabib vs tibau

Image result for khabib vs tibau

Image result for khabib tibau gif

You next!

Image result for rampage jackson king mo brawl

Tibau was a roided up juice monkey. like Brock Lesnar, he was taking the kind of steroids they give to pit bulls to make their ****in heads grow. look at him since USADA came in, he's had a bigger decline than Barao and Hendricks. ngl he still won that fight 

35 minutes ago, brunofr418 said:

Tibau was a roided up juice monkey. like Brock Lesnar, he was taking the kind of steroids they give to pit bulls to make their ****in heads grow. look at him since USADA came in, he's had a bigger decline than Barao and Hendricks. ngl he still won that fight 

He would be 8-5 since if it wasn't for his overturned win.... 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, brunofr418 said:

and the great khabib still pulled off the win against that roid monkey.  a decision this great can only be compared to the one i made to throw @cashflow on ignore back in december.

Edited by -idyb-

17 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

and the great khabib still pulled off the win against that roid monkey.  a decision this great can only be compared to the one i made to throw @cashflow on ignore back in december.

cashflow closed that account, he's not a member anymore.

well he's dead to me anyways!

apparently my abilities to correctly tag somebody have gone down the chitter.

Edited by -idyb-

7 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

well he's dead to me anyways!

apparently my abilities to correctly tag somebody have gone down the chitter.

You spelled it wrong, hell there aren't enough guys here to use the ignore button.

hey now,  we might finally reach the double digits if classicboxer ever gets unbanned.

the forum is growing. soon we will have like 10 members, and vert.

Edited by -idyb-

i remember the day after conor fought the great khabib, this forum tripled in size.

but almost all of the newcomers were conor fans who quickly got ran off the forum almost as fast as they entered. it was short lived.

we need guys like pakal and zaksame to step up and fill in those gaps.

Edited by -idyb-

3 hours ago, Bwana said:

It's a tight knit group of misfits and losers lol

Especially since most of the losers are just misfit alts

13 hours ago, Jolldan said:

The best knockout of the weekend likely goes to French lightweight Mansour Barnaoui, who fought Russia’s Shamil Zavurov in the ROAD FC lightweight tournament final in the South Korean capital of Seoul.

Less than a minute into the third round, Barnaoui uncorked a wicked flying knee that had Zavurov looking like a crash test dummy as he crashed to the mat, his head bouncing against the canvas twice over.

Of note from this KO, Zavurov is actually the second cousin of UFC lightweight champion Khabib Nurmagomedov, who was in Seoul to corner his relative/teammate. This is only his second career knockout defeat, with his previous one coming in 2016 against Khusein Khaliev, also via knee.

D0F-LowU0AY0dhT.jpg

Lol good. 😏

• Like 1

zavurov oughtta be shipped off to the gulags after taking a knee like that. or at least demoted from road fc to fight on the ufc fight pass prelims.  he is clearly not related to the great khabib after putting on a performance like that. 

i havent seen a fighter get put that close to death since the last time GSP fought.

with that being said, i still believe it was an early stoppage.

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, OzStraya said:

Especially since most of the losers are just misfit alts

If you know that they're alts, then what have they gained ?

On 2/26/2019 at 10:02 AM, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

The hate for Khabib is so bad that people have to resort to mocking a second cousins loss. 

Pretty pathetic. 

D0F-LowU0AY0dhT.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Tibau spent the entire fight pressed against the cage, cant win with your back against the cage the whole fight. He was on more roids than overeem and he still couldntget away from the cage.

• Like 1