Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
HoytBow1

Sounds like Matt Hughes has lost it

Recommended Posts

This surprised people?! This guy has always been an ****. If you watch the ultimate fighter seasons that he coached on; you can see that. Anybody read his book? You can only hide your true self for so long. This wasnt from the train wreck, that just brought it out

Edited by BART-O-LINI
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yup

Hes been a piece of crap his entire life. He was the one UFC “star” I never liked. Chasin skirt every weekend at fights with a wife and 5 kids at home, doing god knows what with his brother (read his book).

Im sorry but I always got the train thing as a clear suicide attempt but nobody ever came out and said it. His wife sticks by him and clearly is still sickened by him (watch the 25 year doc), helps him recover as well as he can and he still roughs her up.

Dude is garbage

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Rumbin said:

Yup

Hes been a piece of crap his entire life. He was the one UFC “star” I never liked. Chasin skirt every weekend at fights with a wife and 5 kids at home, doing god knows what with his brother (read his book).

Im sorry but I always got the train thing as a clear suicide attempt but nobody ever came out and said it. His wife sticks by him and clearly is still sickened by him (watch the 25 year doc), helps him recover as well as he can and he still roughs her up.

Dude is garbage

I thought it was a suicide attempt as well. I think I even said so on a thread when it first happened.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So many assumptions 

Her report says this started after the accident. A change of personality and violent tendencies are common after traumatic brain injuries. 

 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, juice64011 said:

So many assumptions 

Her report says this started after the accident. A change of personality and violent tendencies are common after traumatic brain injuries. 

 

Read his book juice

Its amazing any manager/publisist would let it come out. The guy is a legit scum of the earth, all self admitted

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Rumbin said:

Read his book juice

Its amazing any manager/publisist would let it come out. The guy is a legit scum of the earth, all self admitted

I've read it. 

  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, juice64011 said:

So many assumptions 

Her report says this started after the accident. A change of personality and violent tendencies are common after traumatic brain injuries. 

 

He must have had some as a child. I guarantee this has been going on for a long time. This one was probably just so bad that his wife didnt have a choice. Red neck lifestyle. I know this **** because my mom was with an **** for just over 20 yrs. Little beatings here and there, and finally a big one where she almost died. 

  • Like 4
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That's probably why I never could stand Hughes, reminded me of my step father. Same type of personality. He was a bully that tried to cover it up like he was just messing with you. A bible thumper, that could charm you and say the right things in public, but it was nothing like that behind closed doors. I got roasted when I said it was either a suicide attempt or he finally got what was coming to him. I honestly feel in my heart of hearts that more will slowly come out about how he really is.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Jolldan said:

Holy ****, I haven't read his book but if the thing with torturing the pig is true im out.

Sean McCorkle reviewed his book years ago its funny, hes an exerpt 

9E1C7057-30AC-4C10-A940-DDE7AE34049D.jpeg

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

damn this dude is a woman beater? what a legend.

he's gonna need a bigger spot over at the hall of fame if he keeps on piling up the accomplishments.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Rumbin said:

Sean McCorkle reviewed his book years ago its funny, hes an exerpt 

9E1C7057-30AC-4C10-A940-DDE7AE34049D.jpeg

lol the part about the pig testicles has me rolling.

Edited by -idyb-

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, BART-O-LINI said:

He must have had some as a child. I guarantee this has been going on for a long time. This one was probably just so bad that his wife didnt have a choice. Red neck lifestyle. I know this **** because my mom was with an **** for just over 20 yrs. Little beatings here and there, and finally a big one where she almost died. 

To be clear, I liked this post for the honesty, and not the facts. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, cashfl0w said:

To be clear, I liked this post for the honesty, and not the facts. 

I understand 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

matt hughes' cheese has fallen off of his cracker.  

he seemed to have recovered alright after getting hit by a train, but sadly he's never been the same after getting hit with one of Georges St Pierre's head kicks.

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, -idyb- said:

matt hughes' cheese has fallen off of his cracker.  

he seemed to have recovered alright after getting hit by a train, but sadly he's never been the same after getting hit with one of Georges St Pierre's head kicks.

So we can blame it on Greasy? I'm down with that. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

too all the people saying he's a piece of ****, wtf is wrong with you? This all makes perfect sense.

40-50 fights, been knocked out, suffered probably numerous concussions, mild concussions resulting in brain trauma (maybe potentially not the level as football players suffer from but still)

Gets hit by a train, no one knows if it was premeditated, how he ended up on the tracks, most likely suffers brain trauma and definitely suffers PTSD from the incident

It is a fact that sufferers of brain trauma and PTSD strongly lead to aggression especially amongst domestic cases

he's not a bad person, he's suffering from severe mental illness, no one here has met him (neither have I) and can say he's a bad guy or whatnot, the dude has suffered enough and needs help.

 

side note: His brother also has a restraining order against him.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Dark_Horse said:

So we can blame it on Greasy? I'm down with that. 

the gsp curse lives on.   does weird things to fighters and their careers and records soon after they fight him. nobody has managed to escape it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, -idyb- said:

the gsp curse lives on.   does weird things to fighters and their careers and records soon after they fight him. nobody has managed to escape it.

Well if we agree it's Greasy's fault a woman got smacked around, then Greasy is a domestic abuser, no? What a can. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, King_Can said:

too all the people saying he's a piece of ****, wtf is wrong with you? This all makes perfect sense.

40-50 fights, been knocked out, suffered probably numerous concussions, mild concussions resulting in brain trauma (maybe potentially not the level as football players suffer from but still)

Gets hit by a train, no one knows if it was premeditated, how he ended up on the tracks, most likely suffers brain trauma and definitely suffers PTSD from the incident

It is a fact that sufferers of brain trauma and PTSD strongly lead to aggression especially amongst domestic cases

he's not a bad person, he's suffering from severe mental illness, no one here has met him (neither have I) and can say he's a bad guy or whatnot, the dude has suffered enough and needs help.

 

side note: His brother also has a restraining order against him.

Hes been doing this type of stuff since a teenager.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, King_Can said:

too all the people saying he's a piece of ****, wtf is wrong with you? This all makes perfect sense.

40-50 fights, been knocked out, suffered probably numerous concussions, mild concussions resulting in brain trauma (maybe potentially not the level as football players suffer from but still)

Gets hit by a train, no one knows if it was premeditated, how he ended up on the tracks, most likely suffers brain trauma and definitely suffers PTSD from the incident

It is a fact that sufferers of brain trauma and PTSD strongly lead to aggression especially amongst domestic cases

he's not a bad person, he's suffering from severe mental illness, no one here has met him (neither have I) and can say he's a bad guy or whatnot, the dude has suffered enough and needs help.

 

side note: His brother also has a restraining order against him.


matt hughes seems more pissed off and hungry for a fight than ever. perhaps all of this suggests that matt hughes was simply using his wife as his sparring partner while training to make his MMA comeback in bellator

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Dark_Horse said:

Well if we agree it's Greasy's fault a woman got smacked around, then Greasy is a domestic abuser, no? What a can. 

no.  see my recent post above.  matt hughes is aiming to make a comeback. he needed a sparring partner.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, -idyb- said:

no.  see my recent post above.  matt hughes is aiming to make a comeback. he needed a sparring partner.

No backsies, son. You already admitted it. It's in the record books now. BSP (Beta St Pierre) is a domestic abuser.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, juice64011 said:

So many assumptions 

Her report says this started after the accident. A change of personality and violent tendencies are common after traumatic brain injuries. 

 

And a classic example of someone with mental disorders, that should have his weapons removed,,,,especially after knocking his wife around. Anyone that has new restraining orders from their spouse and loving brother, have lost their shiit...much less, "you won't give me the combination to my gun safe biitch, then you get your azz kicked".....wow a tragedy waiting to happen.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Bwana said:

And a classic example of someone with mental disorders, that should have his weapons removed,,,,especially after knocking his wife around. Anyone that has new restraining orders from their spouse and loving brother, have lost their shiit...much less, "you won't give me the combination to my gun safe biitch, then you get your azz kicked".....wow a tragedy waiting to happen.

Would you say he needs to be red flagged?

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Dark_Horse said:

No backsies, son. You already admitted it. It's in the record books now. BSP (Beta St Pierre) is a domestic abuser.

gsp has an extensive history of stepping into a cage and turning his opponent into his wife as he batters them. most people would even say that he's the best at it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

Would you say he needs to be red flagged?

Absolutely, if you bounce the wife's head off the wall and beat her azz when she's in the shower...he's an unstable individual. Now that she's submitted a legal restraining order, along with a police report of physical abuse....in this state you lose your gun's till the mess is straightened out.

Last thing we need is Hughes going to the next UFC event and gunning down the firdt thing that triggers him.

hqdefault.jpg

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Too bad the train didn't finish him off.  Not wishing death upon the guy, but goddamn I feel like this is going to get worse and worse.

  • Like 4
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

hughes is a trump supporter. his guns arent going anywhere.

You're not paying attention, surprising.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, sobercuban said:

Too bad the train didn't finish him off. 

But Georges St. Pierre did,  twice!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, Rumbin said:

Sean McCorkle reviewed his book years ago its funny, hes an exerpt 

9E1C7057-30AC-4C10-A940-DDE7AE34049D.jpeg

I read that whole thing today after a link showed up in my Twitter timeline and holy **** how did that book make it to print?

  • Like 3
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Mcmax3000 said:

I read that whole thing today after a link showed up in my Twitter timeline and holy **** how did that book make it to print?

Because it's nowhere close to as bad as people make it out to be. They are twisting words to fit their narrative. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, sobercuban said:

Too bad the train didn't finish him off.  Not wishing death upon the guy, but goddamn I feel like this is going to get worse and worse.

Wishes death upon the guy, then says he isn't wishing death upon the guy...

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, Jolldan said:

Holy ****, I haven't read his book but if the thing with torturing the pig is true im out.

He talks about castrating their farm pigs. There is nothing about torture.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, juice64011 said:

Wishes death upon the guy, then says he isn't wishing death upon the guy...

Gotten to.  

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Mcmax3000 said:

I read that whole thing today after a link showed up in my Twitter timeline and holy **** how did that book make it to print?

Cmon juice, its not twisting the words. The dude is a sociopath. I get it your a fan of him. Aaron Hernandez was one of my favorite athletes. It doesnt change facts

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Mcmax3000 said:

I read that whole thing today after a link showed up in my Twitter timeline and holy **** how did that book make it to print?

If you read the book you will probably wonder if you read the same book as McCorkle. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Rumbin said:

Cmon juice, its not twisting the words. The dude is a sociopath. I get it your a fan of him. Aaron Hernandez was one of my favorite athletes. It doesnt change facts

It's exactly what it is. Things I've read

-He tortured pigs, sliced their bellies open and let them run around. 

Reality- they castrated and butchered their livestock which is part of the job. 

-Him and his brother had sex with an underage special ed girl. 

Reality- His brother kissed an underage girl when he was 18. He went on to eventually marry the girl. 

-He cheated his way through college.

It doesn't say that in the book. It says he got some A's he didn't deserve. Not that he cheated in every class.

-They beat up their dad for no reason.

The book says his dad was abusive and one day they had enough and fought back. 

-He was constantly going around beating up and bullying people. 

He admits to being a jerk and getting into fights when he was young. Not that ridiculous. 

 

 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, juice64011 said:

It's exactly what it is. Things I've read

-He tortured pigs, sliced their bellies open and let them run around. 

Reality- they castrated and butchered their livestock which is part of the job. 

-Him and his brother had sex with an underage special ed girl. 

Reality- His brother kissed an underage girl when he was 18. He went on to eventually marry the girl. 

-He cheated his way through college.

It doesn't say that in the book. It says he got some A's he didn't deserve. Not that he cheated in every class.

-They beat up their dad for no reason.

The book says his dad was abusive and one day they had enough and fought back. 

-He was constantly going around beating up and bullying people. 

He admits to being a jerk and getting into fights when he was young. Not that ridiculous. 

 

 

Judging people by stupid shiit they did in high school or early college, is total BS unless rape or bank robbery was the crime.

Those not understanding the methodology of a working farm, probably buy their meats from the technologically cloned animal that comes pre-wrapped in cellophane at the super market(no animals were hurt or injured in the processing of this meat).....same people that don't understand killing coyotes and wolves.

Matt is a born and bred country boy, he might be a conceited prick but he's not a backwoods hick hillbilly redneck.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Apparently ϲuntryboy wants us all to believe that he's the victim of some great conspiracy.

Quote

Since my train accident in June of 2017, my life has been changed forever. Some days have been absolute hell. The challenges and battles that I have faced have been far greater than anything I ever took on in a cage. I am not the same person since my accident, even though, everyday I continue to try to be as normal as someone with a brain injury can be.

I understand that it is not fun to teach a grown man to learn to do everything all over again. I understand that I am a burden to those around me. I understand that I am an inconvenience to my family.

Unfortunately, my marriage was not perfect long before the accident, but NEVER, NEVER, NEVER would I, or have I, physically hurt those who I care about most.

I do not resent those who are trying to hurt me and paint me out to be a monster through these false accusations. I understand now that they are just doing what they need to do in order to rid me of their lives forever so theirs can return to normalcy. I feel awful that my accident turned their world upside-down also.

To those of you who have helped me, supported me, cared for me, and prayed for me- I truly cannot thank you enough. To my supporters who defended me and never believed these untrue, disgraceful reports for a second- thank you.

If there is one silver lining that this accident has revealed, it is the ability to see who my true friends are. To know who are faithful and have never given up on me even when I am at my lowest. Thank you. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. I do not know where I would be without you. Please keep the prayers coming. God knows I need them.

i was all ready to give him a pass until idiot came out with this ****.  It is sad though that nobody in his life told him to not make this statement.  Dude is the prime candidate to be the next Chris Benoit, hopefully homeboy gets some help

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/26/2019 at 11:31 AM, Bwana said:

Absolutely, if you bounce the wife's head off the wall and beat her azz when she's in the shower...he's an unstable individual. Now that she's submitted a legal restraining order, along with a police report of physical abuse....in this state you lose your gun's till the mess is straightened out.

Last thing we need is Hughes going to the next UFC event and gunning down the firdt thing that triggers him.

hqdefault.jpg

So he has been found guilty of felony assault and battery?

Or are you suggesting taking weapons away from a person who until this point, is still innocent until proven guilty?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, MoZZez said:

So he has been found guilty of felony assault and battery?

Or are you suggesting taking weapons away from a person who until this point, is still innocent until proven guilty?

Is this some overflow argument from the politics thread or nah?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/26/2019 at 12:02 PM, juice64011 said:

It's exactly what it is. Things I've read

-He tortured pigs, sliced their bellies open and let them run around. 

Reality- they castrated and butchered their livestock which is part of the job. 

Where does the slicing bellies and let them run around come from? Someone spinning the butchering, or was that in the book?
Because I can assure you, hogs are not like chickens running around after the knife.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×