Sign in to follow this  
Denizen

Got any favourite UFC Trivia you want to share?

I just stumbled across this little nugget that I probably should have known but didn't...

" Train by day Joe Rogan podcast by night, all day."

This quote, used on the JRE introduction is directly from the post fight interview of Nick Diaz at UFC 137 Penn vs Diaz.

I'm sure some of the Diaz nerds here already knew this. 

Got any?

Edited by Denizen
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Jolldan said:

Matt Hughes is the only fighter in MMA history to defeat two double champs.

Didn't realize his wife and brother were former champs.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Welcome_to_Moe's said:

Gogoplata was the only submission that wasn't successfully executed in 2018.

In the UFC? There were several subs not seen last year. Twister, calf slicer, bicep slicer, banana split. There's still quite a few subs that haven't been pulled off in the UFC.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, BarbaricBob said:

In the UFC? There were several subs not seen last year. Twister, calf slicer, bicep slicer, banana split. There's still quite a few subs that haven't been pulled off in the UFC.

Possibly, I just read it somewhere the other day and thought "Oh", I didn't realise but yeah, you're probably right to be honest. 

30 minutes ago, BarbaricBob said:

Zabit pulled off a banana split and I was gonna say Brett Johns pulled a calf slicer but that was Dec 2017.  But I agree theres no way that could be right. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, brunofr418 said:

UFC 1 was going to have live alligators in a moat surrounding the octagon 

No likes. 

It was crocodiles, dipshìt.

2 minutes ago, Denizen said:

Omg it was actually a thing!? 

I thought you were taking the pìss...

Here, have 2 likes.

thank you, those will compensate for doubting me 

• Like 1

Just now, brunofr418 said:

thank you, those will compensate for doubting me 

That's three muvvafukka

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Bwana said:

Dan Henderson has a sister

hendos-sister.jpg

I remember that bìtch. 

Choked her out in the 1st 😎

• Like 1

Which fighter holds the record for most strikes landed in the UFC?

Georges "Rush" St. Pierre

Edited by -idyb-

On 2/27/2019 at 7:43 AM, Denizen said:

I remember that bìtch. 

Choked her out in the 1st 😎

Gravy sponge?

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, MoZZez said:

Gravy sponge?

Yes mate, pulled it out of your mother's butt on the end of my dìck and rammed it straight down her throat....your mom loves a bit of àss to mouth.

Edited by Denizen

33 minutes ago, Denizen said:

Yes mate, pulled it out of your mother's butt on the end of my dìck and rammed it straight down her throat....your mom loves a bit of àss to mouth.

who doesnt?

7 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

who doesnt?

Apparently Mozzerezzez's step son isn't too keen, at least that's the word on the street 

4 hours ago, Denizen said:

Hahahahaha.

Guess I hit a nerve. 

So, kill any dogs lately. Asking for a friend.

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, MoZZez said:

Hahahahaha.

Guess I hit a nerve. 

I hope my check is in the mail.

2 hours ago, MoZZez said:

Hahahahaha.

Guess I hit a nerve. 

Hit a nerve? Lol. Do you English? I'm treating you with the same respect that I'd treat a tin of hot dogs. Because your words, just like hot dogs, are cheaper than dog food. Ask Basil, your friendly neighbourhood Rotweilller how much value I put on dog food....Is that inside your limited wheel house of comprehension?

If you're gonna come at me like a Spider-Man with puke down his costume at a kids birthday party, then that's how I'm gonna treat you.

Come at me with dog banter my retàrded little freind, but show a spark of intelligence in your banter, ya know? I'll put a dog collar on you and treat you like a bìtch otherwise.

*Buffs fingernails*

I almost wish this was a rap battle.

Edited by Denizen

Mozzez lol, what even is that name? Your mother came up with that name when you parted her red lips and led the refugees through her? 

See how it's done? Words shouldn't be squandered in the way that you communicate. Ya know what utilitarian bioethics are? That's what I'm talking about (Google it dipshìt), you'd be put down at 12 months old for the greater good of humanity, I'd be holding the sponge.

#owned.

Edited by Denizen

Dont have a answer to this, but does anyone know what is the fastest finish in a round after the first round? Cant remember any fast ko right after the stool

9 hours ago, Denizen said:

Hit a nerve? Lol. Do you English? I'm treating you with the same respect that I'd treat a tin of hot dogs. Because your words, just like hot dogs, are cheaper than dog food. Ask Basil, your friendly neighbourhood Rotweilller how much value I put on dog food....Is that inside your limited wheel house of comprehension?

If you're gonna come at me like a Spider-Man with puke down his costume at a kids birthday party, then that's how I'm gonna treat you.

Come at me with dog banter my retàrded little freind, but show a spark of intelligence in your banter, ya know? I'll put a dog collar on you and treat you like a bìtch otherwise.

*Buffs fingernails*

I almost wish this was a rap battle.

9 hours ago, Denizen said:

Mozzez lol, what even is that name? Your mother came up with that name when you parted her red lips and led the refugees through her? 

See how it's done? Words shouldn't be squandered in the way that you communicate. Ya know what utilitarian bioethics are? That's what I'm talking about (Google it dipshìt), you'd be put down at 12 months old for the greater good of humanity, I'd be holding the sponge.

#owned.

#owned?

Bahahahaha.

Jesus kid you should stick to torturing animals, your best shots here couldn't even make Soup upset.

Come on now, owned? Seriously?

Do it again but try harder this time. Really give it your all. I mean, you #owned me right?

Lol. Now that I think of it, I'm not even sure you #owned the dog that you tortured, because anyone as psychotic as watching a dog choke to death with the pleasure you say you did, wouldn't say #owned 😆

31 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

What part of gimmick infringement do you not understand?

I'm infringing on your gimmick?

Alright, I'll let Vanilla Lice rap battle, and you can call him the psycho dog killer if you want?

But if the dummy says #owned again, I may have to laugh some more.

8 hours ago, MoZZez said:

#owned?

Bahahahaha.

Jesus kid you should stick to torturing animals, your best shots here couldn't even make Soup upset.

Come on now, owned? Seriously?

Do it again but try harder this time. Really give it your all. I mean, you #owned me right?

Lol. Now that I think of it, I'm not even sure you #owned the dog that you tortured, because anyone as psychotic as watching a dog choke to death with the pleasure you say you did, wouldn't say #owned 😆

Lol...

I just gave you a FÙCK ton to play with and you managed to find a whole word to pick apart....one word and then you went back to Cash's dog banter. Do you have any idea how weak your intellect appears to other people? 

Look, mate...I know you think I'm the bad guy here, and that's ok..honestly, I don't mind being the bad guy....and it's well known that miserable people need someone to hate on in order to get through the day, it's cool bro, hate me....you can be my charity project. 

Please feel free to find another word to attack and share some more of Cash's material. Give yourself a pat on the back while the rest of us hide a smile behind our hands, shake our heads and raise an eyebrow at eachother every time you open your mouth. 

I look forward to hearing from you....please don't be too cringe in your comeback....it just makes my charity project unnecessarily distasteful. 

3 hours ago, Denizen said:

Lol...

I just gave you a FÙCK ton to play with and you managed to find a whole word to pick apart....one word and then you went back to Cash's dog banter. Do you have any idea how weak your intellect appears to other people? 

Look, mate...I know you think I'm the bad guy here, and that's ok..honestly, I don't mind being the bad guy....and it's well known that miserable people need someone to hate on in order to get through the day, it's cool bro, hate me....you can be my charity project. 

Please feel free to find another word to attack and share some more of Cash's material. Give yourself a pat on the back while the rest of us hide a smile behind our hands, shake our heads and raise an eyebrow at eachother every time you open your mouth. 

I look forward to hearing from you....please don't be too cringe in your comeback....it just makes my charity project unnecessarily distasteful. 

Gave up the rap schtick already?

I find it funny that you call it crashes material. I mean you openly admitted to torturing and killing a dog thinking that you would be some internet hero on the forum.

When that didnt work you tuck tailed and ran off coming back every once in awhile and getting called out on being some loser psycho. 

So I'm not sure where you think you have some high ground.

But then again, you #owned someone, so I'm guessing you were picked on as a kid for being retarded and started taking it out in your pets

Dont worry though, I'll send Cash his % for calling you some loser, so you dont have to worry your retarded little head there.

😃

• Haha 1

You gotta use the shopkeeper too. It can't just be one front, you know?

I can't believe I'm already a coach. I was just in my heyday last week!  😕

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, MoZZez said:

Gave up the rap schtick already?

I find it funny that you call it crashes material. I mean you openly admitted to torturing and killing a dog thinking that you would be some internet hero on the forum.

When that didnt work you tuck tailed and ran off coming back every once in awhile and getting called out on being some loser psycho. 

So I'm not sure where you think you have some high ground.

But then again, you #owned someone, so I'm guessing you were picked on as a kid for being retarded and started taking it out in your pets

Dont worry though, I'll send Cash his % for calling you some loser, so you dont have to worry your retarded little head there.

😃

shtick

Dictionary result for shtick

noun
INFORMAL
noun: schtick
  1. a gimmick, comic routine, style of performance, etc. associated with a particular person.

I'm glad you approve, thanks. In  your weak and desperate attempt to come back at me, you actually opened up with a compliment, did you know that? ....all day long I'm improving your English (lack of) skills. You're welcome.

2. His name isn't crashes.

3. Learn English and come back. 

4. Thanks for being you.

1 hour ago, Denizen said:
shtick

Dictionary result for shtick

noun
INFORMAL
noun: schtick
  1. a gimmick, comic routine, style of performance, etc. associated with a particular person.

I'm glad you approve, thanks. In  your weak and desperate attempt to come back at me, you actually opened up with a compliment, did you know that? ....all day long I'm improving your English (lack of) skills. You're welcome.

2. His name isn't crashes.

3. Learn English and come back. 

4. Thanks for being you.

1. Oh I am admitting it was comedic gold. The sad part is you thought it was good.
2. Auto corrected, dont care.
3. Lol, that's the best you have, maybe you should go back to the rapping moron routine. 12er has the grammar Nazi routine down, maybe you should check with him first, because he does it so much better than you.
4. I love being me.

1 hour ago, MoZZez said:

1. Oh I am admitting it was comedic gold. The sad part is you thought it was good.
2. Auto corrected, dont care.
3. Lol, that's the best you have, maybe you should go back to the rapping moron routine. 12er has the grammar Nazi routine down, maybe you should check with him first, because he does it so much better than you.
4. I love being me.

When I numbered my points, I was thinking you'd probably copy me because you're easily led and lack imagination...as proven previously  (see above comments) 

How's the beta life working out for ya?

Edited by Denizen

1 hour ago, brunofr418 said:

this is some good ufc trivia 

I think it's fking chit. Nothing funny, witty or worth writing from either party.

7 minutes ago, Dark_Horse said:

I think it's fking chit. Nothing funny, witty or worth writing from either party.

And your comment added which of the three worthy points that you deem essential for good quality posts....?

....who are you anyway? ...I mean I see you posting a lot of negative shìt....Ya know, talking tough and shìt....But I didn't see anything worthwhile.....go back to flexing your biceps in the mirror and get the fùck out of my thread, Muppet 

Edited by Denizen

9 minutes ago, Denizen said:

And your comment added which of the three worthy points that you deem essential for good quality posts....?

....who are you anyway? ...I mean I see you posting a lot of negative shìt....Ya know, talking tough and shìt....But I didn't see anything worthwhile.....go back to flexing your biceps in the mirror and get the fùck out of my thread, Muppet 

You had to do a quick cyberstalk there, you little lowlife? Then multiple post edits? 

Everyone can see how insecure you are. It's legit pitiable. You're a cnt. Now shut up.

I edited my post for the sake of correcting my spelling, because i dont want to look stupid, like ypppppou.

And lol no, I don't need to cyberstalk you fool, go look at your profile and see when I last checked it, that's right goon, never. Why the fùck would I try to research someone that only ever posts hate....take your "legit" ideas somewhere other than this thread, fool. 

Not my fault that your boyfriend won't swallow.

Have a good day.

24 minutes ago, Denizen said:

When I numbered my points, I was thinking you'd probably copy me because you're easily led and lack imagination...as proven previously  (see above comments) 

How's the beta life working out for ya?

I was going to order them A,B,C, but i did not think you would be able to follow my response for your 4th point or onward. I mean D would be a big letter for you to learn after all.

But if that is how you #own people, 
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Holy **** dude, that's as pathetic a response as I have ever heard. I see why you run away from this forum so often, you couldn't run with even the bottom of the barrel posters. ****ing Zaksame would embarrass you and your responses. I actually feel bad responding as I think you have a legitimate head injury.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MoZZez said:

I was going to order them A,B,C, but i did not think you would be able to follow my response for your 4th point or onward. I mean D would be a big letter for you to learn after all.

But if that is how you #own people, 
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Holy **** dude, that's as pathetic a response as I have ever heard. I see why you run away from this forum so often, you couldn't run with even the bottom of the barrel posters. ****ing Zaksame would embarrass you and your responses. I actually feel bad responding as I think you have a legitimate head injury.

Using uppercase letters doesn't convince anyone you're actually laughing. Just so you know.

Your 1,2,C,D paragraph was boring, how long did it take you to come up with it? Longer than it held my interest I imagine.

It's true, I did leave the forum...I didn't have roaming data from my mobile network so I wasn't able to respond much while visiting your mother. 

In fairness, your momma clamps those thighs hard, hence the head injury. Shes hot,  but damn...she smells like 8 tins of mackerel on a radiator.

4 minutes ago, MoZZez said:

I actually feel bad responding as I think you have a legitimate head injury.

I don't think it's a head injury. Just a social outcast with no other interaction with anyone at all apart from on here. So when anyone disagrees with him, it hurts him so much that he has to lash out, and always want tbe last word. Let's be honest, this forum is like a corner of the pub that the retards all hang out in. He's the retard that other retards feel sorry for. I only log on here to call fighters and posters either cnts, cans or cucks. I struck gold with that guy because he is all three.

6 minutes ago, Dark_Horse said:

I don't think it's a head injury. Just a social outcast with no other interaction with anyone at all apart from on here. So when anyone disagrees with him, it hurts him so much that he has to lash out, and always want tbe last word. Let's be honest, this forum is like a corner of the pub that the retards all hang out in. He's the retard that other retards feel sorry for. I only log on here to call fighters and posters either cnts, cans or cucks. I struck gold with that guy because he is all three.

You need to use paragraphs or people won't read more than a few words.

I honestly didn't.

Join mozzererezers in my English class.

Edited by Denizen