nGGp2fw.jpg

Arnold Allen vs. Jordan Rinaldi
Marc Diakiese vs. Joseph Duffy
Nicolae Negumereanu vs. Saparbeg Safarov
Tom Breese vs. Ian Heinisch
Danny Henry vs. Dan Ige
Priscila Cachoeira vs. Molly McCann
Mike Grundy vs. Nad Narimani

First UFC event for me and my son. Both really looking forward top it. Not sure the line ups, are in good order, but it's gonna be a cracking event regardless!!

• Like 4

11 hours ago, wickles82 said:

First UFC event for me and my son. Both really looking forward top it. Not sure the line ups, are in good order, but it's gonna be a cracking event regardless!!

Cracking lol. Where are you from?

If Dominick Reyes doesn't pan out, this will be one of those cards you look at in three years, and not a single guy on the card will still be fighting.

Edited by cashfl0w
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

Any words not used regularly in America are viewed as commie talk. Be careful Moe!

Ha, yeah, I just thought it would be well known with the whole Wallace and Gromit thing, that's a thing in the US right?

I don't even know how popular it is there to be honest, I thought Asterix was big in the US at one point as I'm sure the films were released over there for years only to find out that it's mainly Europe where everyone knows that and probably certain parts of the US or something lol

This is awesome though, everyone should watch this haha

4 hours ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

Any words not used regularly in America are viewed as commie talk. Be careful Moe!

As they should be

• Like 3

1 hour ago, PATSTER said:

Waiting for a breakdown of Denizens bets

All depends on how much fake, non-withdrawable money they allow him to play with this time. 

You best believe we're going to be swimming in screenshots of stupid chit though.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

All depends on how much fake, non-withdrawable money they allow him to play with this time. 

You best believe we're going to be swimming in screenshots of stupid chit though.

Just wait till he calls you a **** and shows you a picture of his big Monopoly win hes been saving up.

The cash stacks will be huge.

He'll show you then!

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

monopoly-money-BTT8Y8.jpg

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

What language do you speak?

That's right. 'English

59 minutes ago, wickles82 said:

What language do you speak?

That's right. 'English

Speak for yourself. I mainly speak Swedish. 

• Like 2

On 3/12/2019 at 6:28 PM, PATSTER said:

Waiting for a breakdown of Denizens bets

No playable markets open yet, give it 24 hours.

On 3/12/2019 at 7:57 PM, cashfl0w said:

They're coming. 

You won't be disappointed. 

Edited by Denizen

Has anybody actually had a big win here from betting on UFC? Genuinely?

I don't understand all the odd's and things, people can explain to me a million times and I'm still like, what haha

I forget what it was now, might have been a boxing event or something but I saw someone on Twitter once with like some mad crazy win, an underdog with really low odd's and a big gamble with a win could really pay off.

It's just really, really, really rare lol 

Just now, Welcome_to_Moe's said:

I don't understand all the odd's and things, people can explain to me a million times and I'm still like, what haha

I forget what it was now, might have been a boxing event or something but I saw someone on Twitter once with like some mad crazy win, an underdog with really low odd's and a big gamble with a win could really pay off.

i was at ufc 220 and this guy and his wife bet me $200 that volkan would beat dc. easy money. i gave them a chance to win their money back but they took ngannou. walked out of that arena with $400 and seconds away from knocking out a drunk Bostonite in front of his wife 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, brunofr418 said:

i was at ufc 220 and this guy and his wife bet me $200 that volkan would beat dc. easy money. i gave them a chance to win their money back but they took ngannou. walked out of that arena with $400 and seconds away from knocking out a drunk Bostonite in front of his wife 

Ha, that's quality, I guess them kinda bets with people are quite good too ha It is just pure luck ain't it really, when UFC 235 was on recently my mate bet on with an accumulator (isn't that where you have to get all results right or something?) and was asking me in regards to who I thought would win too so we did it together, he bet on Smith with him being the underdog (wasn't losing much money really so didn't mind) but obviously that didn't happen and also we put Mickey Gall too to win but he didn't win either but from what I can gather they are good bets to win.

We bet on the following.

Gall (lost)
Walker (won)
Zabit (won)
Garbrandt (Lost)
Askren (Won)
I think we put Woodley on this one (so lost too)
Smith (lost)

So yeah, not great really but we purposely took a few risks in hope of a little underdog win there but it's all part of growing up I guess lol 

Edited by Welcome_to_Moe's

5 minutes ago, Welcome_to_Moe's said:

Ha, that's quality, I guess them kinda bets with people are quite good too ha It is just pure luck ain't it really, when UFC 235 was on recently my mate bet on with an accumulator (isn't that where you have to get all results right or something?) and was asking me in regards to who I thought would win too so we did it together, he bet on Smith with him being the underdog (wasn't losing much money really so didn't mind) but obviously that didn't happen and also we put Mickey Gall too to win but he didn't win either but from what I can gather they are good bets to win.

We bet on the following.

Gall (lost)
Walker (won)
Zabit (won)
Garbrandt (Lost)
Askren (Won)
I think we put Woodley on this one (so lost too)
Smith (lost)

So yeah, not great really but we purposely took a few risks in hope of a little underdog win there but it's all part of growing up I guess lol 

its harder to get picks in MMA right more than any other sport. so many variables that go into the fights that we don't even know about (injuries, rough weight cut, etc). its more like taking advantages of the odds and picking underdogs who shouldn't be, well, underdogs 

Edited by brunofr418
  • Like 1

Just now, brunofr418 said:

its harder to get picks in MMA right more than any other sport. so many variables that go into the fights that we don't even know about (injuries, rough weight cut, etc). its more like taking advantages of the odds and picking underdogs who should be, well, underdogs 

Exactly, plus it's harder with the fact they're different styles of fighters (which is good!) like with boxing, they're both boxing and that's it but with MMA you can get fighters with different styles like Lawler and Askren for example and then you have to weigh up their skill sets, who is stronger in their skill set, which you think has the advantage as a style, so many things and even then it's hard to say.

When Conor was going up against Khabib I was saying to everyone, no Khabib will win and everyone was saying to me that Conor will sleep him but I was like, he won't, you're all underestimating Khabib, I think most thought that he'd just get his KO in but if Conor doesn't do that in the first round or so he's gonna struggle and that's what he did, I don't know what the odd's were on that but my point is it was really possible Conor could have got Khabib with that KO as no one is immune to it but it's just, I dunno, Khabib's too good to not get caught and then just wear him down and win the fight and that's what he did but I hear you in regards to what you're saying.

That's what I love about MMA, the competition and the heart the fighters have is so huge and that's nothing against boxing at all (I don't mind a bit of boxing) but it's not a patch on MMA for me, a boxing match is a boxing match and you've got two boxers but with MMA it's so widespread. I can't not watch UFC all the time where as boxing, I can get into the odd fights but UFC it's like even the fighters I don't know much about I still love it cause it's interesting to see how they do.

Sandhagen started out like that for me and his fights just impressed me every time. 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Welcome_to_Moe's said:

I sadly only put down £10 when Bisping won the belt

It was 10/1

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, Welcome_to_Moe's said:

It's hard to get a really big win on MMA because of how unpredictable it is.

Generally big wins in sports betting come from predicting multiple consecutive results correctly and it isn't really smart to do that in MMA on account of how many upsets there are.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, wickles82 said:

I had a feeling he was gonna win, but I'm a tight northerner

This event is an interesting one, it seems tailored for Till to be honest however if Till does happen to lose, I like Masvidal so I won't be too disappointed. I guess being from the UK I'm supposed to support Till which I do, I like the guy but I'm also not like "Come on Till" as much as I probably should if that makes sense lol 

47 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

I eagerly await the flaming out of this attention wh0ring routine. It should be epic.

Yes....

Oh wait...you ran away from your last flame attempt.

Better luck here though, centflow.

1 minute ago, Denizen said:

It's hard to get a really big win on MMA because of how unpredictable it is.

Generally big wins in sports betting come from predicting multiple consecutive results correctly and it isn't really smart to do that in MMA on account of how many upsets there are.

Yeah, that's why we just put on something like a tenner and like with the Smith/Jones thing my mate said to me "Who do you think will win" and I was like "Well to be honest, I want Smith to win but I reckon it'll be Jones" so we went for Smith anyway for that reason as we weren't losing much anyway and it's just a bit of fun so if you happen to win, bonus.

It's like when you hear people say things like "Oh Smith has got no chance" and it's like, he actually has it's just likely to be Jones, doesn't mean it will be and regardless of what we think to that fight now we've seen it, Smith is still capable of beating Jones in my opinion, it's just not an easy task at all and it may take a few fights to do so lol

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Welcome_to_Moe's said:

This event is an interesting one, it seems tailored for Till to be honest however if Till does happen to lose, I like Masvidal so I won't be too disappointed. I guess being from the UK I'm supposed to support Till which I do, I like the guy but I'm also not like "Come on Till" as much as I probably should if that makes sense lol 

Not worth gambling on, Till is a big favourite as he should be, I'd say the only value would be on Till winning by knockout... but then again Masvidal has fought 45 times and been knocked out once....11 years ago. I'll be avoiding the fight.

Edited by Denizen

2 minutes ago, Welcome_to_Moe's said:

Yeah, that's why we just put on something like a tenner and like with the Smith/Jones thing my mate said to me "Who do you think will win" and I was like "Well to be honest, I want Smith to win but I reckon it'll be Jones" so we went for Smith anyway for that reason as we weren't losing much anyway and it's just a bit of fun so if you happen to win, bonus.

It's like when you hear people say things like "Oh Smith has got no chance" and it's like, he actually has it's just likely to be Jones, doesn't mean it will be and regardless of what we think to that fight now we've seen it, Smith is still capable of beating Jones in my opinion, it's just not an easy task at all and it may take a few fights to do so lol

Yep, anyone that listened to Dan Hardy when he was breaking down Rousey Vs Holm (who apparently had no chance according to most) banked £120 for their £10.

1 minute ago, wickles82 said:

And in this game. It's worth putting down £10 on a risk, as it's a game of inches and you never know what could happen

Absolutely.  Calculated risk is what it's all about. Bet a little to win a lot and hope you're right 25% of the time.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Denizen said:

Not worth gambling on, Till is a big favourite as he should be, I'd say the only value would be on Till winning by knockout... but then again Masvial has fought 45 timesand been knocked out once....11 years ago. I'll be avoiding the fight.

Exactly, Masvidal comes from that bare knuckle background so he likes being hit in the face and can take it lol 

Just now, Denizen said:

Yep, anyone that listened to Dan Hardy when he was breaking down Rousey Vs Holm (who apparently had no chance according to most) banked £120 for their £10.

Yeah, I was the same with Amanda Nunes, I honestly thought she would beat Cyborg even though the majority were like "No, Cyborg will win". Of course none of us know but it's just sometimes these underdogs get seen as too much of an underdog at times, specially in the case of Nunes and Cyborg simply because we all know how good Crissy is and her record but then, look at Nunes.

It baffles me how they underrate Woodley so much too, like he's been champion and seen as the underdog in how many fights now and only recently he's lost his title since beating Lawler, I know he only had 4 defences before Usman which obviously plays a part but still, he was often seen as the underdog way too many times I reckon, he was the underdog to Till wasn't he and look how that went, Till didn't even get a punch in. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Denizen said:

Yes....

Oh wait...you ran away from your last flame attempt.

Better luck here though, centflow.

There was nothing left to prove. You very obviously had that bet cancelled, everyone was aware of it, no matter how many other screenshots you spammed. I just poked at you for a couple more days to see how embarrassing it could get.

Today I discovered we have yet to reach that point. Which is simultaneously exciting for us and pathetic on your behalf.

Just now, cashfl0w said:

There was nothing left to prove. You very obviously had that bet cancelled, everyone was aware of it, no matter how many other screenshots you spammed. I just poked at you for a couple more days to see how embarrassing it could get.

Today I discovered we have yet to reach that point. Which is simultaneously exciting for us and pathetic on your behalf.

Bless you for your interest in me, it's sweet (If a little unsettling, I'd be worried if I were female).

6 hours ago, wickles82 said:

I had a feeling he was gonna win, but I'm a tight northerner

Which side of the penines are you from mate? If it's the right answer I will bump the Yorkshire thread in your honour. 

4 hours ago, wickles82 said:

Oh mate.East Lancs ready

Ah, that's a shame, but at least you're not a soft southern shandy drinker. 

• Like 1

2 underdogs I'll be going with are Safarov by KO and Nelson by submission. Waiting to see the markets obviously but I expect they'll be both worthwhile.

McCann, Allen and Till looks like a worthwhile triple too. Will probably play it as a X7 patent 

Edited by Denizen

Weigh in results-WE ARE ON! 

Everyones on weight except for Chunky Marshman (who's in the battle of Britain) coming in at 3lb over, 2lb over whats acceptable. Fights on though, he is deducted 20% of his purse 

Darren Till (171) vs. Jorge Masvidal (171)

Leon Edwards (170) vs. Gunnar Nelson (170.5)

Volkan Oezdemir (205) vs. Dominick Reyes (206)

Nathaniel Wood (135.5) vs. Jose Alberto Quinonez (135.5)

Danny Roberts (170) vs. Claudio Silva (170)

Jack Marshman (188) vs. John Phillips (185)

Undercard (ESPN+ at 1 p.m. E

Arnold Allen (145) vs. Jordan Rinaldi (145)

Marc Diakiese (155) vs. Joseph Duffy
 (155)

Nicolae Negumereanu (204) vs. Saparbek Safarov (205)

Tom Breese (186) vs. Ian Heinisch 186

Danny Henry (146) vs. Dan Ige (146)

Molly McCann (126) vs. Priscila Cachoeira (125)

Mike Grundy (145) vs. Nad Narimani (145.5)

Edited by Marble
  • Like 1