Welcome_to_Moe's

The Hard Way starring Randy Couture (& Luke Goss/Michael Jai White) among most popular on Netflix

Thought you guys might like to see this so thought I'd share, however a new film/movie starring Randy Couture, Luke Goss (great actor!) & Michael Jai White called The Hard Way is among the most popular films on Netflix at the moment and getting some great reviews.

Not sure how many fans of Randy their are here though I thought you guys might like to check it out.

Has anyone seen this yet? If so what did you think?

InShot_20190314_004640249.thumb.jpg.23ecf6376f84b74bff6d257e0ce1277c.jpg

InShot_20190314_004702449.thumb.jpg.bdf2b8f9302c0cc89281ffb7e2ed5611.jpg

the-hard-way-2019.155205.thumb.jpg.233c45bd72ee7fd2781abb0c782fcec3.jpg

Trailer incase anyone fancies a watch.

I've not seen this yet and I've not seen Randy as an actor before though I do look forward to checking it out at some point.

Just thought I'd share incase some people here would like to see :)

10 hours ago, Welcome_to_Moe's said:

Is that supposed to be happening? :) 

A Spawn reboot is! Actually Jamie Foxx was the last person I heard mentioned to play Spawn and I was not thrilled with that, tbh. MJW should just do it again. He's still in great shape and doesn't look old.

will it be as good as the captain america sequel, featuring GSP?

12 hours ago, GoToGuy said:

A Spawn reboot is! Actually Jamie Foxx was the last person I heard mentioned to play Spawn and I was not thrilled with that, tbh. MJW should just do it again. He's still in great shape and doesn't look old.

I had no idea about that, yeah MJW looks great! Sometimes films need to have the main actor but sometimes they don't work, just got to give them chance really.

I mean, Death Race 2 and 3 worked really well with Luke Goss, I know soon as Death Race 2 was announced with Luke Goss before anyone had even seen the film people were writing it off simply because it wasn't Jason Statham from the first but then it turned out to be really good and people started really liking it, you can actually watch 2 first because it's a prequel and tells you how Death Race came about, really good.

1174510078_deathracetrilogy.jpg.4686871e968b61e209cb228fe9261dfb.jpg

4 hours ago, TheBigD said:

Haven't seen it but Randy could play a pretty convincing russian ganster, based off that cover photo.

Haha, I can see what you mean with that lol 

4 hours ago, -idyb- said:

will it be as good as the captain america sequel, featuring GSP?

Is the sky made of good 'ol Yorkshire Tea?

Peppermint.gif.a2df835f54380e937f4414c3b5bfbd3d.gif

Edited by Welcome_to_Moe's

I can't believe they didn't invite Steven Sea-gull to play the lead role.

In all seriousness,ima likely go watch this,i like Jai White movies,he does a good job keeping his role serious,looks the part.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, zaksame said:

I can't believe they didn't invite Steven Sea-gull to play the lead role.

In all seriousness,ima likely go watch this,i like Jai White movies,he does a good job keeping his role serious,looks the part.

Yeah, I've still not seen it yet but I've heard from a few people who have that have said they liked it, it looks good :)