Sign in to follow this  
cashfl0w

Tony Ferguson rumors thread.

theory: tony suffers from borderline personality disorder and all the memes made him have a mental breakdown

• Like 1

its weird, because he passed on making potentially 500k to fight pinapple big ears boy who SUCKS. Now he has to wait until kabob comes back....maybe Nov? for same pay. He will make less if he fights McGregor lol...

1 hour ago, VertFTW said:

its weird, because he passed on making potentially 500k to fight pinapple big ears boy who SUCKS. Now he has to wait until kabob comes back....maybe Nov? for same pay. He will make less if he fights McGregor lol...

Saying Max Holloway sucks is the single most stupid thing I've ever seen on here

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, PATSTER said:

Saying Max Holloway sucks is the single most stupid thing I've ever seen on here

He was beat easily by Conor and Porirer....Conor destroyed Aldo who is the best fighter Max has beaten......Your argument holds no weight.

4 minutes ago, VertFTW said:

He was beat easily by Conor and Porirer....Conor destroyed Aldo who is the best fighter Max has beaten......Your argument holds no weight.

Cringe

• Like 3

2 hours ago, VertFTW said:

He’s not getting the next title shot seeing as how khabib wants to fight in nov, there will be an interim champ a month from now and that fight has fell out 5 times 

fighting Conor is probably his plan but it won’t happen, the ufc knows tony would kill him plus Conor won’t co-headline so the two of them might as well fight for the 165 championship or retire 

• Like 1

Word is he's grappling with his sexuality and won't fight Hugbib because he fears he'll be aroused when Hug is on top of him (He saw the Sambo pic).

• Like 3

34 minutes ago, VertFTW said:

So Max is better than guys that beat him easily just because he beat some roiding hippie? I dont get the logic.

Saying he sucks and then saying he's worse than Conor are two different things 

Although if you're worse than Conor i guess that does mean you suck

Max bodies both in 2019

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, King_Can said:

He’s not getting the next title shot seeing as how khabib wants to fight in nov, there will be an interim champ a month from now and that fight has fell out 5 times 

fighting Conor is probably his plan but it won’t happen, the ufc knows tony would kill him plus Conor won’t co-headline so the two of them might as well fight for the 165 championship or retire 

True, if there is a interim champ, potentially, he wont get a title fight with kabob...so yeah very likely he will make ALOT less money based on the choices he has made....makes no sense his logic.

EDIT: with Dana deciding things he could be next for a title shot....we dont know if they have talked things in the background.

Edited by VertFTW

8 minutes ago, PATSTER said:

Saying he sucks and then saying he's worse than Conor are two different things 

Although if you're worse than Conor i guess that does mean you suck

Max bodies both in 2019

I never said hes "worse" than Conor lol

I said Conor beat him easily.

Alright vert now you're starting to piss me off

First you say max sucks, than you say he was beat easily by Conor and used that as a defense for saying Max sucks, now you're saying Conor isn't a better fighter than max 

Stick to a gimmick ffs

• Like 1

1 hour ago, VertFTW said:

So Max is better than guys that beat him easily just because he beat some roiding hippie? I dont get the logic.

41 minutes ago, VertFTW said:

Cringe again

6 minutes ago, PATSTER said:

Alright vert now you're starting to piss me off

First you say max sucks, than you say he was beat easily by Conor and used that as a defense for saying Max sucks, now you're saying Conor isn't a better fighter than max 

Stick to a gimmick ffs

never said that...care to show me where I said that?

49 minutes ago, VertFTW said:

1 minute ago, VertFTW said:

never said that...care to show me where I said that?

• Confused 1

Do us a favor and clarify why Max sucks, if Max is better or worse than Conor, and then **** off

Just now, PATSTER said:

Do us a favor and clarify why Max sucks, if Max is better or worse than Conor, and then **** off

Conor>Porirer>Max>Roiding hippie

4 hours ago, VertFTW said:

Max bodied that ginger in a rematch now that he has defensive wrassling. If Comber hadn't layed and prayed him.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, 12er© said:

Max bodied that ginger in a rematch now that he has defensive wrassling. If Comber hadn't layed and prayed him.

It is pretty funny that Conor lay and prayed him lmfao

Max would throw him for 5 in 2019

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, 12er© said:

thats speculation bruh....I want some good evidence to make me think otherwise....oh btw the roiding hippie has no clue how to do proper take downs.

34 minutes ago, VertFTW said:

thats speculation bruh....I want some good evidence to make me think otherwise....oh btw the roiding hippie has no clue how to do proper take downs.

Holloway stuffs actual wrestlers now and he's in his prime. He beat Aldo twice and didn't need a fluke to do so. He hasn't lost to anyone since the ginger and Comber has more arrests than wins in the last 3 years.

Edited by 12er©
  • Like 1

At this point, Brian Ortega would probably uppercut McGinger's head into the bleachers.

It's not just Holloway either. Diaz would bury him a third time, too. Tony would stretch him. Kevin Lee would throw him for five. Raging Al would spark him with a right hand.

There's very few fighters left that Comber can beat.

I guess you hooligans need links and directions for everything.

Tony Ferguson's wife and kid was somehow threatened within the past couple weeks. Baldie eluded to it, a couple MMA writers have mentioned it. Supposedly its got to do with what fight he takes, but that doesn't make much sense to me. So....

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, 12er© said:

Holloway stuffs actual wrestlers now and he's in his prime. He beat Aldo twice and didn't need a fluke to do so. He hasn't lost to anyone since the ginger and Comber has more arrests than wins in the last 3 years.

like who bro?

9 minutes ago, VertFTW said:

like who bro?

Lamas and before you say something stupid, if Lamas can't take Holloway down then Comber will get literally thrown out of the cage attempting it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, 12er© said:

Lamas and before you say something stupid, if Lamas can't take Holloway down then Comber will get literally thrown out of the cage attempting it.

🙊

MMA Junkie (@MMAjunkie) twitteó a las 4:40 p. m. on jue., mar. 14, 2019: Tony Ferguson's wife files restraining order after multiple police visits to home (via @MMAjunkieSteven) https://t.co/i76N52By2x (https://twitter.com/MMAjunkie/status/1106324250259087361?s=09)

🙄🤔🤣🤨🤨🤨🤯🤯🤪🤪🤪🤪

On Feb. 19, police conducted a welfare check on Tony Ferguson after he made unknown threats, and his wife and son left their house, according to a separate police report. Police spoke to an unidentified female who stated Tony Ferguson had “not slept for three days and was tearing apart the home” and “broke apart the fire place and believed someone placed a (computer) chip in his leg.” An unidentified male who’d called the police said the fighter had told him “someone was inside his walls.” Nearly two hours after the police made contact, Cristina Ferguson told police her husband’s trainer couldn’t get him to leave the house to see a doctor.

Just three days earlier, on Feb. 16, Cristina Ferguson called police from a nearby park after leaving their home. She said that, while Tony Ferguson hadn’t been violent to her or anyone else, she was concerned for her husband’s well being. In police comments on the incident report, she reported that “he kept throwing ‘holy water’ at her,” and his condition – redacted in the report – had been getting worse. He’d also refused to go to a hospital for an evaluation.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, juice64011 said:

On Feb. 19, police conducted a welfare check on Tony Ferguson after he made unknown threats, and his wife and son left their house, according to a separate police report. Police spoke to an unidentified female who stated Tony Ferguson had “not slept for three days and was tearing apart the home” and “broke apart the fire place and believed someone placed a (computer) chip in his leg.” An unidentified male who’d called the police said the fighter had told him “someone was inside his walls.” Nearly two hours after the police made contact, Cristina Ferguson told police her husband’s trainer couldn’t get him to leave the house to see a doctor.

Just three days earlier, on Feb. 16, Cristina Ferguson called police from a nearby park after leaving their home. She said that, while Tony Ferguson hadn’t been violent to her or anyone else, she was concerned for her husband’s well being. In police comments on the incident report, she reported that “he kept throwing ‘holy water’ at her,” and his condition – redacted in the report – had been getting worse. He’d also refused to go to a hospital for an evaluation.

Why am I not surprised that the dude who came up under Eddie Bravo has all of his screws loose?

• Like 5

7 minutes ago, juice64011 said:

He prob got rocked at some point during this and put on a ridiculous pace

15 minutes ago, King_Can said:

He prob got rocked at some point during this and put on a ridiculous pace

Domestic violence jokes are so much fun!

1 hour ago, juice64011 said:

i really hope this isn’t true. i can’t help but feel for the guy. i wonder what caused the sudden mental break

9 minutes ago, brunofr418 said:

i really hope this isn’t true. i can’t help but feel for the guy. i wonder what caused the sudden mental break

California weed. Alex Jones said the government has weaponized it, and made it stronger to cause more schizophrenia. 

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, PlatinumClegg said:

Tony Ferguson is the type of guy to get a divorce for repeatedly throwing holy water on his wife.

Yeah religious delusions are hallmarks of schizophrenia. 

It's unfortunate that "celebrities" have a bunch of yes men surrounding them who will let crazy-person behavior go unchecked.  

But I don't like Tony, so fuϲk him.  Hopefully his wife leaves and takes the kid so people can start asking him where his kid is at.  

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Tony actually has a wife? Lmfao.

What is up with all if these stringbean beating their wives and threatening to kill them on the daily

• Like 3

6 hours ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

Tony actually has a wife? Lmfao.

What is up with all if these stringbean beating their wives and threatening to kill them on the daily

Tony's been almost stopped in the last ten UFC fights. He's gotta take easy wins where ever he can find em.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1