Sign in to follow this  
cashfl0w

Tony Ferguson rumors thread.

8 hours ago, sobercuban said:

But I don't like Tony, so fuϲk him.  Hopefully his wife leaves and takes the kid so people can start asking him where his kid is at.  

I'm so glad I'm not the only guy who remembers how much of a piece of **** that guy was on TUF. I agree. **** that guy.

• Like 4

46 minutes ago, BarbaricBob said:

I'm so glad I'm not the only guy who remembers how much of a piece of **** that guy was on TUF. I agree. **** that guy.

That's still the reason i don't like him.

I'd like to hear from @Banham and @Jason_H.  They are the two Ferguson fans.  And FinnishHam, but he's no longer with us.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, PlatinumClegg said:

One of you nerds on xbox tell @Banham that we need his take on this.  He's literally Tony's only fan.

He wants to know what ****er put the chip in his leg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

That's still the reason i don't like him.

I'd like to hear from @Banham and @Jason_H.  They are the two Ferguson fans.  And FinnishHam, but he's no longer with us.

Im still a big fan of his fights

All of this **** is a work anyway

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, PATSTER said:

He wants to know what ****er put the chip in his leg

Interdimensional beings don't have names.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

More recently, Cristina Ferguson’s lawyer, Jeffrey L. Heath, delivered this statement for her to ESPN.

“Tony Ferguson is a good husband and good father to our son,” Cristina Ferguson said in the statement. “The current legal proceedings are a part of a process to ensure that Tony will receive the help necessary to continue being the best possible, as well as to pursue his passion and career as a UFC champion fighter.

“All positive well wishes are sincerely appreciated and I hope our privacy will be respected.”

• Like 1

18 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

Tony's been almost stopped in the last ten UFC fights. He's gotta take easy wins where ever he can find em.

Tony gets his **** whooped and dropped in every fight.  It looks like after catching Showtime's hands that he's been retired.  I don't think Brian Ortega himself has half as many hail mary victories as Ferguson.  Getting tossed around like a damn child against a kid with staph that died during the weight cut twice.

• Like 2

On 3/15/2019 at 11:54 AM, BarbaricBob said:

I was really disgusted with what he did there but after a while you have to forgive people. Everyone makes mistakes

1 minute ago, MauroPedrosa said:

I was really disgusted with what he did there but after a while you have to forgive people. Everyone makes mistakes

🤔 really?

2 minutes ago, MauroPedrosa said:

Depending on the "crime" and how they try to redeem themselves. Yes, no doubt about it

He never did anything remotely redeeming.

3 minutes ago, VertFTW said:

He never did anything remotely redeeming.

That's your opinion and I don't have the energy to try to change it. Too excited for Wolverhampton vs Man Utd later tonight

3 minutes ago, MauroPedrosa said:

That's your opinion and I don't have the energy to try to change it. Too excited for Wolverhampton vs Man Utd later tonight

🤨 in your eyes what did he ever do to redeem himself I wonder 

Edited by VertFTW

3 minutes ago, VertFTW said:

🤨 in your eyes what did he ever do to redeem himself I wonder 

I apologize, I actually read your previous post as "he never did anything that needed to be redeemed".

But during his UFC run, Tony has been a generally OK guy and an example of hard-work and dedication

3 hours ago, MauroPedrosa said:

Quite honestly the gayest fcking thing I have ever seen on this forum. That includes those gifs that one guy used to post of men rooting each other's cornholes.

16 minutes ago, Dark_Horse said:

Quite honestly the gayest fcking thing I have ever seen on this forum. That includes those gifs that one guy used to post of men rooting each other's cornholes.

I assume you didn't pay attention to the Champions League draw yesterday, either. Damn shame

Tony's the type of dude to wear his underwear backwards, squat & take a piss out the d!ck hole in the back. 

Tony's the type of dude to beat his wife then fk her while wearing her socks. 

Tony's is the type of dude to show up in court for child custody wearing sun glasses no lawyer then give a long speech & tell the judge to wrap it up B

Edited by StompGrind
  • Like 2

Tony's the type of dude to go to a top 20 university & spell every word longer than 5 letters wrong. 

5 minutes ago, StompGrind said:

Tony's the type of dude to go to a top 20 university & start every word on his ****ing Twatter page with a capital letter.

Bothers me like you wouldn't believe.

Edited by cashfl0w
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, StompGrind said:

Tony's the type of dude to wear his underwear backwards, squat & take a piss out the d!ck hole in the back. 

Tony's the type of dude to beat his wife then fk her while wearing her socks. 

Tony's is the type of dude to show up in court for child custody wearing sun glasses no lawyer then give a long speech & tell the judge to wrap it up B

I still think Tony Ferguson is the type of guy to ankle pick his son when he goes to take his first step is the best one that I've read.