Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
OzStraya

Mass shooting in..... New Zealand?!?

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, MoZZez said:

**** you are smart.
He lists 2 reasons, you focus on the one that wouldn't be applicable in this situation, and then even question it.

What University did you attend?
What degree did you say you completed?

I'm curious about what his degree is in too, I vaguely remember the University he went to. Cal-something.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, America said:

I'm curious about what his degree is in too, I vaguely remember the University he went to. Cal-something.

Crackerjack University?

That would make some sense.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, VertFTW said:

that shooting was in the day no? thanks for response though.

 

Since you know nothing about guns I'm going to give you a heads up. 

 

Those lights that you can put on guns are powerful enough to blind someone inside a building during the day time. Considering the mosque wasnt that lit, it did its job. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, America said:

I'm curious about what his degree is in too, I vaguely remember the University he went to. Cal-something.

Californication University

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

 

Since you know nothing about guns I'm going to give you a heads up. 

 

Those lights that you can put on guns are powerful enough to blind someone inside a building during the day time. Considering the mosque wasnt that lit, it did its job. 

ITR, did you see this pending BS ?

Pennsylvania Democrats Push Registration of All Firearms and Their Owners

Pennsylvania Democrats are pushing for registration of all firearms in their state. and all firearm owners too.

The push comes under the auspices of House Bill 769, which is titled, the “Firearm Registration Act.”

The bill requires registration, after which the gun owners receives a certificate he can show to law enforcement to prove compliance with the law. The registration has to be renewed annually.

The text of the bill says:

All firearms in this Commonwealth shall be registered in accordance with this section. It shall be the duty of a person owning or possessing a firearm to cause the firearm to be registered. No person within this Commonwealth may possess, harbor, have under the person’s control, transfer, offer for sale, sell, give, deliver or accept a firearm unless the person is the holder of a valid registration certificate for the firearm.

The text adds, “Each registrant must renew registration annually. Applications for renewal shall be made by a registrant 60 days prior to the expiration of the current registration certificate.”

Ironically, the Democrats made sure to include a background check in the registration process. This allows them to discover every gun in the state which law-abiding citizens may have acquired via a means other than retail. In the end, this allows those guns to be brought into a government database.

In addition to serial numbers for firearms, the Firearm Registration Act requires the registrant’s name, address, phone number, social security number, and business address. The registrant must also submit photos and fingerprints.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Bwana said:

Californication University

Fu*k, maybe.

I got my degree from community college and my bachelors I got online. Got CT qualified at work and just had to board out. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

 

Since you know nothing about guns I'm going to give you a heads up. 

 

Those lights that you can put on guns are powerful enough to blind someone inside a building during the day time. Considering the mosque wasnt that lit, it did its job. 

ok yeah makes sense, thanks bruh.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, America said:

I'm curious about what his degree is in too, I vaguely remember the University he went to. Cal-something.

 

vert is a scholar and a gentleman.  you degenerates have no place questioning the mans credentials.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, America said:

Fu*k, maybe.

I got my degree from community college and my bachelors I got online. Got CT qualified at work and just had to board out. 

 

lol

 

I went to UCSD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, VertFTW said:

lol

 

I went to UCSD

you see? this man knows his shit

he even turned down harvard and yale to attend UCSD.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, VertFTW said:

ok yeah makes sense, thanks bruh.

It does, obviously you've never seen a tactical high intensity flash light/strobe....I have flashlights that are twice as bright as a car headlight, with a bezel the size of a quarter(that's a 25 cent piece to you Mexicans).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

question for ALL

 

If  you were the dude outside the mosk and saw some guy with a rifle what would you have done?

 

TBH I probably would have just froze like he did.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Bwana said:

It does, obviously you've never seen a tactical high intensity flash light/strobe....I have flashlights that are twice as bright as a car headlight, with a bezel the size of a quarter(that's a 25 cent piece to you Mexicans).

No bruh, I havent that I can recall....remember im no gun nut.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, VertFTW said:

question for ALL

 

If  you were the dude outside the mosk and saw some guy with a rifle what would you have done?

 

TBH I probably would have just froze like he did.

First off, I wouldn't be within 100 miles of a mosque. I'm too white and logical for that.

Secondly, it's really situational, do I have my CCW? How is the guy dressed? Do I know I'm not about to shoot a cop in plain clothes? Has he commited any crime at that point or is he just open carrying?

If you're asking me if I'm just gonna pull a gun and shoot a guy for carrying a gun the answer is no lol. I'm not at a point in my life where I want a murder charge.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, VertFTW said:

question for ALL

 

If  you were the dude outside the mosk and saw some guy with a rifle what would you have done?

 

TBH I probably would have just froze like he did.

 

here in canada i would courteously open the door for him and let him carry on about his business, because anything else would be rude.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, VertFTW said:

question for ALL

 

If  you were the dude outside the mosk and saw some guy with a rifle what would you have done?

 

TBH I probably would have just froze like he did.

Top 20, mosque

It would depend on the situation, and local laws on open carry of a rifle on the streets...without going thru the 20 scenarios of possibilities, I'd have taken cover, given him warning to drop his gun, and if he didn't comply, drop him where he stood....double tap

Then face the ramifications of my actions.

8 minutes ago, VertFTW said:

No bruh, I havent that I can recall....remember im no gun nut.

Being a gun owner, doesn't define you as a gun nut.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Bwana said:

I'd have taken cover, given him warning to drop his gun, and if he didn't comply, drop him where he stood....double tap

Seems like he was already loaded and pointing when he got there...you would be toast Id imagine if you tried to play this scenario out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, VertFTW said:

Seems like he was already loaded and pointing when he got there...you would be toast Id imagine if you tried to play this scenario out.

I'm already loaded too, and if he wasn't pointing my direction,,,,I've got the drop on him.

Stay in Mexico, you'll never survive here.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, VertFTW said:

question for ALL

 

If  you were the dude outside the mosk and saw some guy with a rifle what would you have done?

 

TBH I probably would have just froze like he did.

GTfUHgH.gif

  • Like 5
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, VertFTW said:

question for ALL

 

If  you were the dude outside the mosk and saw some guy with a rifle what would you have done?

 

TBH I probably would have just froze like he did.

 

Pl plenty of opportunities to blow him away after the he shot the first guy. 

 

I never had the save the crowd mentality so I would have most likely saved myself first and shot if I could. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, brunofr418 said:

apparently he also live streamed either during or right before the shooting and one of the last things he said was “remember lads, subscribe to pewdiepie”

I've seen all the footage and read most of the manifesto. It was planned to draw the most attention possible.  Says pewdiepie so all his followers talk about it.  Used an AR-15 because there's so much discussion in the US around them etc.  He's a fking psychopath but god damn it's been effective

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sad this gets instantly politicized, so much for the grieving process. The truth is New Zealand has much harsher gun control and it pays off, as far as yearly murder rates. It does not pay off when it comes to mass shootings. In other words both sides are wrong. Better to analyze the widespread decay of 1st world morality, or the vertical spike of psychopathic behavior across the last half century.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, OzStraya said:

I've seen all the footage and read most of the manifesto. It was planned to draw the most attention possible.  Says pewdiepie so all his followers talk about it.  Used an AR-15 because there's so much discussion in the US around them etc.  He's a fking psychopath but god damn it's been effective

The AR15 will be the scapegoat, but in reality it's the sick mind of a madman...he could have chained the doorknobs closed on the outside, and firebombed the place with the same results. Humanity slowly eating their own, and hating anyone that doesn't fit their profile of fellow man.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Bwana said:

The AR15 will be the scapegoat, but in reality it's the sick mind of a madman

That gun was made to kill humans...it works very well. How can you just place blame on the crazy dude when hes given such a great tool to carry out mass murder?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, VertFTW said:

That gun was made to kill humans...it works very well. How can you just place blame on the crazy dude when hes given such a great tool to carry out mass murder?

Because they gun itself doesn't do chit. 

Nuclear bombs can take out 100,000 in one whack but it ain't gonna do chit unless someone pushes a button.

The fact that history has shown us that if a mentally deranged individual wants to kill people it can be carried out with planes, automobiles and even ordinary household cleaners should show that the gun holds zero blame in any of this. It's just a tool and even if it wasn't available people would just find a different tool to use.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, America said:

Because they gun itself doesn't do chit. 

Nuclear bombs can take out 100,000 in one whack but it ain't gonna do chit unless someone pushes a button.

The fact that history has shown us that if a mentally deranged individual wants to kill people it can be carried out with planes, automobiles and even ordinary household cleaners should show that the gun holds zero blame in any of this. It's just a tool and even if it wasn't available people would just find a different tool to use.

He literally said he had the means to use any type of weapon in the attack, but the AR15 would get the most attention and divide the political viewpoints the most.  

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, VertFTW said:

That gun was made to kill humans...it works very well. How can you just place blame on the crazy dude when hes given such a great tool to carry out mass murder?

You've already been schooled on this topic. Quit repeating the same ignorant questions. 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, PokesJones said:

Crazy **** AOC quickly took advantage of those deaths and blamed the NRA.  

I was laughing when she denounced online radicalism. I'm assuming she doesn't know what the word means since radicalism is exactly what she is promoting. 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, juice64011 said:

You've already been schooled on this topic. Quit repeating the same ignorant questions. 

The gun was just a tool,,,,no different than a firebomb, explosive device, a car, or a plane into a building. Sick bastages can and will kill if they want to, just a matter of what tool they choose.

Killing anybody at a place of worship is murder, the method isn't as relevant as the philosophy.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dems are pissed that Candace Owens didn't take the bait and threw up an LOL response to her taking some of the blame for this. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, America said:

Because they gun itself doesn't do chit. 

Nuclear bombs can take out 100,000 in one whack but it ain't gonna do chit unless someone pushes a button.

The fact that history has shown us that if a mentally deranged individual wants to kill people it can be carried out with planes, automobiles and even ordinary household cleaners should show that the gun holds zero blame in any of this. It's just a tool and even if it wasn't available people would just find a different tool to use.

Maybe we should stop making weapons intended to kill humans that are VERY efficient no? Or at worse just let military and police use them and not let public get their hands on them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, VertFTW said:

Maybe we should stop making weapons intended to kill humans that are VERY efficient no? Or at worse just let military and police use them and not let public get their hands on them.

STOP IT,,,, 2nd amendment read it...Google from Mexico

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, VertFTW said:

Maybe we should stop making weapons intended to kill humans that are VERY efficient no? Or at worse just let military and police use them and not let public get their hands on them.

No, if you take the gun away you just take away the civilians chance to defend themself from whatever new way a person comes up with to kill 30 people in a crowded building. 

Guns aren't the issue. The same way fast food and alcohol aren't an issue. It's the way people abuse them that's the issue. If you take one thing away something new will always pop up to take its place. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, juice64011 said:

I was laughing when she denounced online radicalism. I'm assuming she doesn't know what the word means since radicalism is exactly what she is promoting. 

She also mocked "Thoughts and Prayers" when the people who died were actually meditating and praying.  Probably not the time to make fun of religious people.  Quite the wrong words for her to use there.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He even brought up fortnite in order to draw attention there.  COD or Firewall would be more believable, but Fortnite is the king at the moment and he's trying to cause as much attention as possible.

Edited by PokesJones

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, VertFTW said:

question for ALL

 

If  you were the dude outside the mosk and saw some guy with a rifle what would you have done?

 

TBH I probably would have just froze like he did.

I'd hope he went to the same university as you and said "sweet weapon bro, can I check it out?" and then shot him when he handed it to me.

Crisis averted. 

  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

News media be like.... white nationalism.....xenophobia, white nationalism...Trump....xenophobia...gun are bad mkay, Islamaphobia...white nationalism

Edited by StompGrind
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Bwana said:

 I'd have taken cover, given him warning to drop his gun, and if he didn't comply, drop him where he stood....double tap

There was a guy with a conceal carry weapon during a mass shooting at a shopping centre or something, i remember seeing the surveillance video online. He tried to do this very thing. The shooter wasn't aware of this guy, who had taken cover and was looking for a decent angle to put down the shooter. Ufortunately a second shooter hadn't revealed themselves yet and shot and killed the heroic ccw bystander from behind. No way he could have known.  

For me, unless I'm cornered and had no choice I'm not going out of my way to get in a gunfight with a guy carrying two long arm weapons... and probably body armour as well. There are people who's responsibility it is to deal with situations such as this. I would leave it to them. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Enigma_Machine said:

I'm not going out of my way to get in a gunfight with a guy carrying two long arm weapons... and probably body armour as well. There are people who's responsibility it is to deal with situations such as this. I would leave it to them. 

 

good post bro

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A guy carrying two rifles probably isn't going to hit a goddamn thing. lol.. Nor is he going to be expecting to come under fire. 

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

A guy carrying two rifles probably isn't going to hit a goddamn thing. lol.. Nor is he going to be expecting to come under fire. 

Pfft, Hollywood has shown numerous times that carrying two rifles and shooting from the hip with both at the same time is the best way to shoot.

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, Enigma_Machine said:

There was a guy with a conceal carry weapon during a mass shooting at a shopping centre or something, i remember seeing the surveillance video online. He tried to do this very thing. The shooter wasn't aware of this guy, who had taken cover and was looking for a decent angle to put down the shooter. Ufortunately a second shooter hadn't revealed themselves yet and shot and killed the heroic ccw bystander from behind. No way he could have known.  

For me, unless I'm cornered and had no choice I'm not going out of my way to get in a gunfight with a guy carrying two long arm weapons... and probably body armour as well. There are people who's responsibility it is to deal with situations such as this. I would leave it to them. 

I'd sneak up behind him...

ninja.gif

with my folding knife in an underhand grip

71sDZcevhWL._SX425_.jpg

Cup his mouth from the right & shiv the left kidney & kick out his left leg pull him back and wedging him on my hip, shiv to jugular in less than 2 seconds then switch to an overhand grip & hammer the knife down behind his clavicle severing his brachial plexus nerve.

us-marine-cpl-woodrow-jackson-military-p

Dead in 7 seconds or less. All hands and blade

 

 

Flawless Victory

33514157938_128c171882_b.jpg

Edited by StompGrind
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Enigma_Machine said:

There was a guy with a conceal carry weapon during a mass shooting at a shopping centre or something, i remember seeing the surveillance video online. He tried to do this very thing. The shooter wasn't aware of this guy, who had taken cover and was looking for a decent angle to put down the shooter. Ufortunately a second shooter hadn't revealed themselves yet and shot and killed the heroic ccw bystander from behind. No way he could have known.  

For me, unless I'm cornered and had no choice I'm not going out of my way to get in a gunfight with a guy carrying two long arm weapons... and probably body armour as well. There are people who's responsibility it is to deal with situations such as this. I would leave it to them. 

I respect that, to each their own

15 yards, speed double taps

PPS-M1.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Bwana said:

I respect that, to each their own

15 yards, speed double taps

PPS-M1.png

you watch too much TV bruh lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Bwana said:

I respect that, to each their own

15 yards, speed double taps

PPS-M1.png

Can't really give you too much chit about the grouping. CCW aren't made for accuracy so not bad at all man.

I carry a Nano. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, VertFTW said:

you watch too much TV bruh lol

I watch practically zero TV bro,,,,,UFC, golf occasionally, and various national media.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×