Sign in to follow this  
OzStraya

Mass shooting in..... New Zealand?!?

6 hours ago, America said:

No, if you take the gun away you just take away the civilians chance to defend themself from whatever new way a person comes up with to kill 30 people in a crowded building. 

Guns aren't the issue. The same way fast food and alcohol aren't an issue. It's the way people abuse them that's the issue. If you take one thing away something new will always pop up to take its place. 

society has to move forward at the same pace as its slowest members though, the slow ones tend to **** things up for everyone else. That is why there are speed limits and laws on drugs cause of idiots.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Bwana said:

I watch practically zero TV bro,,,,,UFC, golf occasionally, and various national media.

Ufc is violent and desentitizes you from really bruh

• Like 1

1 minute ago, VertFTW said:

Ufc is violent and desentitizes you from really bruh

Top 20, desensitizes & reality bruh....wtf

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Bwana said:

Top 20, desensitizes & reality bruh....wtf

I've often thought about putting Verts head over a fluoro unit and taping the live imaging button down to see if it improves anything.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

10 hours ago, juice64011 said:

You've already been schooled on this topic. Quit repeating the same ignorant questions. 

speak for yourself.  vert has brought the highest level insight that i have seen out of all you degenerates in this thread.  this man knows what he is talking about. the rest of you are just after an argument because you dont want the government to come and take your AR-15's away. its bad enough they might shut down your Fortnite after that shooter guy paid tribute to the game before he went and shot up a bunch of religious cultists.

Edited by -idyb-

1 hour ago, VertFTW said:

Banning assault rifles is the only solution to prevent these mass shootings.

Explosives are banned yet they are used regularly during shootings like this one.  Hmm...

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, juice64011 said:

Explosives are banned yet they are used regularly during shootings like this one.  Hmm...

He had fake bombs strapped to cars to deter local police so he could get to his second / third objective.  States no explosives were made to detonate 

But you're right,  he planned this for years and had alternate methods should the guns not have been available :(

Staunch Pakistani 🇵🇰 (@StaunchInsafian) twitteó a las 7:12 a. m. on sáb., mar. 16, 2019: Here's a video that shows how #FraserAnning's goons responded after heroic #Eggboy splattered racist with egg https://t.co/29U4yCagKU (https://twitter.com/StaunchInsafian/status/1106906074232152065?s=09)

Lol millenial got REKT

47 minutes ago, juice64011 said:

Remember when I said this folks? Still holds true.

5 minutes ago, VertFTW said:

You really are clueless, or simply looking for attention.

The Oklahoma City bombing of the Federal building was achieved by using a simple soil fertilizer and diesel fuel,,,168 people killed, and the building blown to bits

oklahoma-city-bombing.jpg

These are facts Gringo, stop bullchitting for conversation sake.

• Like 1

They might be hard to build for someone who can't comprehend what a strobe light does but for the average person they can be made pretty quickly after a Google search. 

https://static2.businessinsider.com/paris-attack-tatp-chemical-bombs-2015-11

The key ingredient in the bombs, Molins said, was a compound called triacetone triperoxide, or TATP - a crystalline powder that is a nightmare to terrorists as well as authorities.

An unstable white powder

acetone peroxide triacetone triperoxidePublic domain

TATP is easy to make and hard to detect, but is also incredibly unstable. In fact, all it takes is a firm tap to explode TATP with a force that's about 80% as strong as TNT. (Which is why it has gained an infamous reputation as "the Mother of Satan" among terrorists who make it, according to The Future of Things.)

The infamous "shoe bomber" used TATP in 2001, as did terrorists in London in 2005 and 2006. The chemical was also in bombs detonated at the University of Oklahoma in 2005 and Texas City in 2006, according to explosives researchers at Northeastern University.

"TATP and other explosives of the peroxide family are used extensively by terrorist organizations around the world because they are easy to prepare and very difficult to detect," Ehud Keinan, a chemist at the Technion-Israel Institute of Technology, said in a 2005 press release about his research of the chemical.

You might recognize two chemicals in TATP's full name - triacetonetriperoxide - because they're ingredients you can find in your local pharmacy's cosmetics and first aid isles.

"TATP can be easily prepared in a basement lab using commercially available starting materials," according to GlobalSecurity.org, which also notes "it's easy to blow yourself up when you make it."

Jimmie Oxley, an explosives researcher at the University of Rhode Island, told Tech Insider by email that making TATP is as easy as "baking a cake."

• Like 2

I don't like Googling any of this bomb related stuff, black SUV's will be pulling into my driveway within a week :)

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Bwana said:

You really are clueless, or simply looking for attention.

The Oklahoma City bombing of the Federal building was achieved by using a simple soil fertilizer and diesel fuel,,,168 people killed, and the building blown to bits

oklahoma-city-bombing.jpg

These are facts Gringo, stop bullchitting for conversation sake.

How long ago was that? lol

Terrible example/retort.

There is a reaaaally good reason why these mass killers prefer to us AR15 and other assalt rifles...its because they are easy to obtain and are built to kill humans effectively....WHY BOTHER WITH MAKING A BOMB THATS NOT EASY TO MAKE WHEN THERE IS A EASIER PATH!

21 minutes ago, juice64011 said:

They might be hard to build for someone who can't comprehend what a strobe light does but for the average person they can be made pretty quickly after a Google search. 

https://static2.businessinsider.com/paris-attack-tatp-chemical-bombs-2015-11

The key ingredient in the bombs, Molins said, was a compound called triacetone triperoxide, or TATP - a crystalline powder that is a nightmare to terrorists as well as authorities.

An unstable white powder

acetone peroxide triacetone triperoxidePublic domain

TATP is easy to make and hard to detect, but is also incredibly unstable. In fact, all it takes is a firm tap to explode TATP with a force that's about 80% as strong as TNT. (Which is why it has gained an infamous reputation as "the Mother of Satan" among terrorists who make it, according to The Future of Things.)

The infamous "shoe bomber" used TATP in 2001, as did terrorists in London in 2005 and 2006. The chemical was also in bombs detonated at the University of Oklahoma in 2005 and Texas City in 2006, according to explosives researchers at Northeastern University.

"TATP and other explosives of the peroxide family are used extensively by terrorist organizations around the world because they are easy to prepare and very difficult to detect," Ehud Keinan, a chemist at the Technion-Israel Institute of Technology, said in a 2005 press release about his research of the chemical.

You might recognize two chemicals in TATP's full name - triacetonetriperoxide - because they're ingredients you can find in your local pharmacy's cosmetics and first aid isles.

"TATP can be easily prepared in a basement lab using commercially available starting materials," according to GlobalSecurity.org, which also notes "it's easy to blow yourself up when you make it."

Jimmie Oxley, an explosives researcher at the University of Rhode Island, told Tech Insider by email that making TATP is as easy as "baking a cake."

This killer wasnt able to make a good USABLE bomb after years and years of potential research....why is that I wonder?

Edited by VertFTW

Wait, don't terrorist in the middle east use explosives a few times a week to kill 20 or so people? 

This shooting was partially in retaliation to the towel head that rammed a box truck into a crowd killing 70ish. 

Vert lives in lol Mexico where beheadings happen by the drug cartel daily. Do you REALL6 want me to post the videos?

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, VertFTW said:

This killer wasnt able to make a good USABLE bomb after years and years of potential research....why is that I wonder?

Then he is an idiot. 30 minutes of research and he could make small damaging ones with household ****.
Trying to get the size of Oklahoma would probably get you on a watch list buying the materials, but small quantities would go unnoticed.

For **** sakes, the guy could build traps used to kill animals and set them up over night and probably trap a few idiot people with a bit of research.

Or are you and your top 20 degree much too stupid to follow simple instructions on the internet?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MoZZez said:

Then he is an idiot. 30 minutes of research and he could make small damaging ones with household ****.
Trying to get the size of Oklahoma would probably get you on a watch list buying the materials, but small quantities would go unnoticed.

For **** sakes, the guy could build traps used to kill animals and set them up over night and probably trap a few idiot people with a bit of research.

Or are you and your top 20 degree much too stupid to follow simple instructions on the internet?

Dylan Klebold and Eric Harris made them with nothing more than a simple google search and they weren't exactly brain surgeons.

Not to mention what ITR said, 10 year old kids in some of these middle east countries are trained in bomb making, granted they have a higher IQ than Vert, but still.....children!

Out of curiosity, what are the gun laws in New Zealand? 

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

Wait, don't terrorist in the middle east use explosives a few times a week to kill 20 or so people? 

This shooting was partially in retaliation to the towel head that rammed a box truck into a crowd killing 70ish. 

Vert lives in lol Mexico where beheadings happen by the drug cartel daily. Do you REALL6 want me to post the videos?

hmmm terrorist organizations that hire expert bomb makers vs these one off terrorists are very different scenarios...you should know that. All these millenials/crazies/rougue killers will always prefer to just buy a assault rifle...much easier.

1 minute ago, America said:

Dylan Klebold and Eric Harris made them with nothing more than a simple google search and they weren't exactly brain surgeons.

Not to mention what ITR said, 10 year old kids in some of these middle east countries are trained in bomb making, granted they have a higher IQ than Vert, but still.....children!

yeah I agree they need training since like I have said a thousand times....its not easy to make a bomb,

14 minutes ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

Gringo Top 2k is a moron, I'm done trying to explain logic to her.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, America said:

Can own, but need a license thats renewed every 10 years.

theres about 1.5 million guns for about 5 million population.
Resonable strict to get one since they updated their laws in the mid 90s from another mass shooting in the 80s.

I would say it is probably like Canadas in the end. You are not having a concealed carry. Can own but restricted on use.

Just what I read in a snippet yesterday

2 minutes ago, VertFTW said:

yeah I agree they need training since like I have said a thousand times....its not easy to make a bomb,

Trained just means they are mass producing them with little chance of blowing their own asses up.
But it does show that the typical towel head uneducated kid, is still smarter than Vert and his top 20 University degree.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MoZZez said:

Can own, but need a license thats renewed every 10 years.

theres about 1.5 million guns for about 5 million population.
Resonable strict to get one since they updated their laws in the mid 90s from another mass shooting in the 80s.

I would say it is probably like Canadas in the end. You are not having a concealed carry. Can own but restricted on use.

Just what I read in a snippet yesterday

Alright, I was just curious and didn't feel like looking it up. Lol

• Like 1

hmmm terrorist organizations that hire expert bomb makers vs these one off terrorists are very different scenarios...you should know that. All these millenials/crazies/rougue killers will always prefer to just buy a assault rifle...much easier.

San Bernardino, 2 Texas attacks, Paris, U of Oklahoma, Brussels, and Crimea all involved explosives. I wonder why?

The most common weapons used in the 207 terrorist attacks in the United States from 2001 to 2011 were incendiary devices and explosives, according to a new report from the National Consortium for the Study of Terrorism and Responses to Terrorism. For the entire duration covered by the study, 1970 to 2011, these two categories accounted for more than 81 percent of all the weapons used in the attacks.

https://start.umd.edu/news/trends-terrorism-us-new-report-analyzes-terrorist-attack-data-1970-2011

• Like 1

1 minute ago, juice64011 said:

San Bernardino, 2 Texas attacks, Paris, U of Oklahoma, Brussels, and Crimea all involved explosives. I wonder why?

The most common weapons used in the 207 terrorist attacks in the United States from 2001 to 2011 were incendiary devices and explosives, according to a new report from the National Consortium for the Study of Terrorism and Responses to Terrorism. For the entire duration covered by the study, 1970 to 2011, these two categories accounted for more than 81 percent of all the weapons used in the attacks.

https://start.umd.edu/news/trends-terrorism-us-new-report-analyzes-terrorist-attack-data-1970-2011

Biggest attack in US history was done with box cutters. 

Like I said earlier, take away one thing and people will always find a way to use another.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, juice64011 said:

Millenals have figured out recently that assault rifles are the easiest way to go nowadays. lol go figure that a weapon intended to kill humans in mass that is easily avalible and ready to use would overtake all other methods.

6 minutes ago, America said:

Biggest attack in US history was done with box cutters. 

Like I said earlier, take away one thing and people will always find a way to use another.

Decent retort bruh

Millenals have figured out recently that assault rifles are the easiest way to go nowadays. lol go figure that a weapon intended to kill humans in mass that is easily avalible and ready to use would overtake all other methods.

Most of these attacks aren't committed by Millennials

Availability is a factor on what weapon is used but if you ban that weapon they will just find another way which has been proven over and over again. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, juice64011 said:

Availability is a factor on what weapon is used but if you ban that weapon they will just find another way which has been proven over and over again. 

She's just looking for attention, his fiance figured out that ring really is Zirconium.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, juice64011 said:

lol I know, Im just using key word millenials for giggles.

Banning assault weapons is basically fruit on the ground lol dont see any reason not to do this...once we get there let them fiure out another way but at least its going to increase difficulty.

Assault weapons make up less than 1% of homicides in the US. Banning them will do nothing.

There were 403 homicides with rifles of any type in 2017 out of 15000 homicides.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, juice64011 said:

Wait until someone figures out Tannerite can be legally bought in any sporting goods store. 

yup, neighbor has some

• Like 2

The Gringo that doesn't vote, should stick to figuring out how to get over the wall....and how to figure out proper tipping for service wait staff.

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Bwana said:

The Gringo that doesn't vote, should stick to figuring out how to get over the wall....and how to figure out proper tipping for service wait staff.

Ive got a US passport bruh

Reg tipping I do research online before figuring out what to tip in a certain location....Also I dont guilt tip.

Just now, sobercuban said:

fixed

15% tip is standard in the US...for some reason its 15% irrelevant of service quality.

10% tip is standard in Mexico if you have good service.

I know what I am talking about bruh.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, VertFTW said:

Not on any subject I've seen to date, stay in Mexico and go look for your girlfriend before the Cartel snatches her up for cooking duties.

• Confused 1

3 minutes ago, VertFTW said:

15% tip is standard in the US...for some reason its 15% irrelevant of service quality.

10% tip is standard in Mexico if you have good service.

Mecicans tip for **** because they're broke as fuϲk.  You circling the drain of poverty or something? 

• Like 1

Just now, sobercuban said:

Mecicans tip for **** because they're broke as fuϲk.  You circling the drain of poverty or something? 

lol Ask any bellboy at the good vegas hotels which nationality is the best tipper.. then get back to me...I have been complimented for my tipping in vegas and always told its mexicans (excluding mexicans that live in US) that are the best nationallity for tipping.

https://skift.com/2014/06/10/the-best-travel-tippers-based-on-nationality/

• Haha 1

lol Ask any bellboy at the good vegas hotels which nationality is the best tipper.. then get back to me...I have been complimented for my tipping in vegas and always told its mexicans (excluding mexicans that live in US) that are the best nationallity for tipping.

If you're up in a casino tipping 15% only you should probably kill yourself.  None of the employees want you there.  

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, sobercuban said:

If you're up in a casino tipping 15% only you should probably kill yourself.  None of the employees want you there.  

They would hate my Canadian **** then.

Is vegas one of those places that pays 2$ an hour to servers?

• Like 1

There's something fundamentally wrong with you.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

My cousin is an Executive Casino Host at the Aria and used to work at Caesars Palace. This will be an interesting conversation.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, MoZZez said:

They would hate my Canadian **** then.

Is vegas one of those places that pays 2$ an hour to servers?

Not sure what there hourly is but I'm certain that a HUGE chunk of their income comes from tips.  Same goes for dealers, etc.  

• Thanks 1