Sign in to follow this  
freddievanhalen3

The Boys Season 1/ Preacher Season 4 (Comic Books Thread)

finally finished it.  was worth only having 3 hours sleep before I get up for work

• Like 2

Billiy's wife being a ho being the main driver of the series at the end made me lol, tbh

edit: lel@gill rape as well.  Poor Deep.  that Bish got nasty with him 🤣[ /spoiler]

Edited by crangs
  • Like 2

On 9/17/2019 at 2:26 AM, crangs said:
  Hide contents

Billiy's wife being a ho being the main driver of the series at the end made me lol, tbh

edit: lel@gill rape as well.  Poor Deep.  that Bish got nasty with him 🤣[ /spoiler]

That part with Deep was ****ing weird 

On 9/17/2019 at 3:05 PM, TUF said:

Thats so ****ing awesome!!! maybe people like @Jolldan who think only Marvel and DC make movies and shows about comics will be able to branch out 

Edited by freddievanhalen3

1 hour ago, freddievanhalen3 said:

Thats so ****ing awesome!!! maybe people like @Jolldan who think only Marvel and DC make movies and shows about comics will be able to branch out  

Mate I finished this like 3 days after it came out same with Umbrella Academy😂, the hell you talking about. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Jolldan said:

Mate I finished this like 3 days after it came out same with Umbrella Academy😂, the hell you talking about. 

lol Im joking..... Im pissing on things or whatever the hell that saying is you peoples like to say... I just know you are into stuff like this

13 minutes ago, freddievanhalen3 said:

lol Im joking..... Im pissing on things or whatever the hell that saying is you peoples like to say... I just know you are into stuff like this

lol fair enough im not entertaining the last season of Preacher until its all finished though so can binge all at once, so will be mostly avoiding this thread until I have caught up with that.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Jolldan said:

lol fair enough im not entertaining the last season of Preacher until its all finished though so can binge all at once, so will be mostly avoiding this thread until I have caught up with that.

lol I am doing the same thing!!!... Me and my lady watched the first two episodes then said **** it we will just wait till its all out

• Like 1

So finished Preacher last night really enjoyed about 90% to 95% of it but one or two complaints (and I've never read the source material so don't know if they went with a direct ending like the GN)

1. Loved the fight between the Saint, the demon and the angel was cool to finally see him have somebody who could go toe to toe with him.

2. For how messed up a character he was I actually kind of like that Klaus got away in the end would have felt a little too well wrapped up if all the bad guys got caught

3. Jessie finally getting some payback on God at the Alamo was hilarious 

4. Even thought it was really cool how the Saint killed God at the end after Jessie sent him there, is the Sant of Killers god now lol?

5. Now the one or two things I wasn't as crazy about were showing Jessie & Tulip dead, I don't know if that has some big importance in the comics but just seemed weird that's where we end their story. Same with how Cassidy decided to kill himself then and there, after never coming back to see them seemed odd.