Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
freddievanhalen3

All Things KSW Thread

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, VertFTW said:

Huh

Why is Freddie getting four likes from random people on every post? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

Why is Freddie getting four likes from random people on every post? 

interesting observation, ill investigate....

 

The guy is a worthless junkie that welched on offing himself so maybe he created a few alts to up his rep on this board.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/24/2015 at 11:59 PM, Hilltophood3 said:

Hello I have been reading these forums for a while but finally decided to make an account.. I love MMA and the UFC

 

 

LOL ((rolls eyes))

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, VertFTW said:

he created a few alts to up his rep on this board.

Seems to be happening in a lot of threads too. Go look at the Bellator thread.

Either Freddie is hella popular with random people who never post, and never like anyone else's posts, or.....

  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, VertFTW said:

interesting observation, ill investigate....

 

The guy is a worthless junkie that welched on offing himself so maybe he created a few alts to up his rep on this board.

Lol oh man 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×