Sign in to follow this  
Megasoup

Cobra Kai Season 2 will be released April 24th.

This idiot has to be the only person on earth who watches TV shows on YouTube via free Wi-Fi at Starbucks 

• Like 1

There might be a chance that I'm the only person on the planet that's actually watching this chit, but I wish Johnny and Daniel could resolve their differences.  They would be a lot better off as friends than as rivals.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, freddievanhalen3 said:

Dont you have to pay for some special YouTube service to watch it too? 

Yeah, but it's fine.  You listen to music, right?  You watch random videos and whatnot?  I'm on Youtube about as much as anyone else, but I don't ever have to sit through a commercial.  It's 8.99 a month.  

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Megasoup said:

Yeah, but it's fine.  You listen to music, right?  You watch random videos and whatnot?  I'm on Youtube about as much as anyone else, but I don't ever have to sit through a commercial.  It's 8.99 a month.  

That's actually not that bad 

Season 3 will be even more epic...  Best show n years and it's so good it ranks with 80 cult classics in a modern form.... Only VIKINGS come close and they PCed that to death and took years worth of programming and made a short series. Should've been game of thrones or longer in length ending with the latin KINGS of the middle east or the NORSE KINGS of ITALY.

Edited by Nordic1