Sign in to follow this  
BarbaricBob

BJ Penn out here being Matt Hughes

Guess he's been looking for a fight he can win. His wife filed a restraining order on the ground of alleged abuse. Plus he's a cokehead and wanted his wife to be smashe by other dudes... 6 losses in a row will do that to a guy.

• Like 1

I'll clarify that Penn's ground game has gone to shiit, I'll take my chances with him watching....lol

4de74e4a84f6a.jpg

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Dark_Horse said:

I better clarify I do not want BJ watching as I rump his Mrs. My botty is so beautiful he might try to pile one into it.

And mimic licking blood off his hands when he's done.

• Like 1

BJ Penn doing drugs makes sense tbh, explains why he sucks so bad hes about to get nkocked out by guida (if fight still happens)

• Like 1

And just because we can, here's Shealen Uaiwa's 4 page official statement on the protective order :)

bj1a.png

bj2a.png

bj3a.png

bj4a.png

Edited by Bwana

6 minutes ago, Bwana said:

And just because we can, here's Shealen Uaiwa's 4 page official statement on the protective order :)

bj1a.png

bj2a.png

bj3a.png

bj4a.png

Sign me up. I'll bang her, for sure.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, TUF said:

lol lies. BJ has beaten anybody in years. 

Apparently, he only talked about kicking her **** and never delivered. The story checks out.

The cuck accusations are hilarious and out of left field though. Who would have thought BJ is the kind of guy who gets his rocks off watching his woman get BLACKED.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

Sign me up. I'll bang her, for sure.

That note and its many misspellings looks like it was written by Vert. I smell a hoax.

Edited by 12er©
  • Like 5

2 hours ago, TUF said:

lol lies. BJ has beaten anybody in years. 

Heelclipse will be paying you a visit shortly after this comment. 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, 12er© said:

That note and its many misspellings looks like it was written by Vert. I smell a hoax.

I think it's odd that the hand-written testimony is out there, but that looks legit.

And if that's the case, BJ seems like a really good friend. Could definitely hang out with BJ Penn. lol

• Like 2

4 hours ago, PunchBag said:

Shealen-Uaiwa01jzrIO.jpg

penn's wife

i would place my penis inside of her vagina

yeah theyll probably fire him because he doesnt bring them no money anymore, but as soon as rapey mcnuggets gets back from his suspension theyll give him a free title shot in whatever division he wants

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

YES 

My undying hatred for Penn is finally being justified.  Only took 11 years, I started hating on him after he beat my boy Sean

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

that beating he took at the hands of georges "rush" st. pierre really did a number of him. now he's a cokehead wife beater who raped his buddies wife because he was checking out bj''s wifes butt

Edited by -idyb-

5 hours ago, BarbaricBob said:

Guess he's been looking for a fight he can win. His wife filed a restraining order on the ground of alleged abuse. Plus he's a cokehead and wanted his wife to be smashe by other dudes... 6 losses in a row will do that to a guy.

Oh ****! so he's a Can, a Cokehead, AND a Cuck!

What a pathetic loser.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, sobercuban said:

Oh ****! so he's a Can, a Cokehead, AND a Cuck!

What a pathetic loser.  

and also a rapist

Penn was previously accused of sexually assaulting the girlfriend of former BJPenn.com editor Pedro Carrasco in 2016. Carrasco tweeted “Tired of seeing this pervert BJ Penn in the news. Dude’s a cocaine addict, who sexually assaulted my Playboy model gf, and I have proof. [Penn] came to my home when I wasn’t there and forced himself on my girl, pulled her clothes off, then blamed me, said I looked at his GF ****.”

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

and also a rapist

Penn was previously accused of sexually assaulting the girlfriend of former BJPenn.com editor Pedro Carrasco in 2016. Carrasco tweeted “Tired of seeing this pervert BJ Penn in the news. Dude’s a cocaine addict, who sexually assaulted my Playboy model gf, and I have proof. [Penn] came to my home when I wasn’t there and forced himself on my girl, pulled her clothes off, then blamed me, said I looked at his GF ****.”

I remember that accusation, I can't remember why but something about his story made me feel like he wasn't at all credible.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, sobercuban said:

I remember that accusation, I can't remember why but something about his story made me feel like he wasn't at all credible.  

This is her, victim #2

AP1A.jpg

• Thanks 1

I was wondering why he keeps going out there at 40 to make a fool of himself for a 100 grand when he's worth 20 million and always been rich.  lol to try and stay sober during training camps.  He took really bad beatings against Nick, Georges and Rory when he was still very durable.  That's brain damage.  Time for rehab not more blows to the head.

He should seek other help as well.  Wanting your woman and mother of your children to get plowed by other dudes is not normal behavior.  I believe it's time to stop saying MMA fighters don't suffer the same head trauma as boxers.  

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

I believe this woman's written statement.  

Up until the moment I read this, I had been a BJ Penn fan since he won the welterweight title in his first fight with Matt Hughes.  I cannot get behind this man anymore.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Megasoup said:

I believe this woman's written statement.  

Up until the moment I read this, I had been a BJ Penn fan since he won the welterweight title in his first fight with Matt Hughes.  I cannot get behind this man anymore.

i would get behind his wife though

• Like 2

Honestly until this can be proven either true or false I think Dana should pull the fight between him and Guida. 

• Like 1

Throw tony Ferguson in the conversation and you get 3 mma fighters that have been punched in the head too many times acting like mma fighters that have been punched in the head too many times

bj wins the wife award tho, Dan hendo with a close second 

1 hour ago, Jolldan said:

Honestly until this can be proven either true or false I think Dana should pull the fight between him and Guida. 

let him lose to guida, it is kinda punishment

Shouldn't laugh but just out of curiosity checked it and unsurprisingly BJPenn.com is not carrying this story lol

• Haha 3

22 minutes ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

Is he the first confirmed cuck of the UFC?

Bryan Caraway was the first.

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 3

I've been reflecting on this for a good thirty seconds or so just now. Remember last week when Canor stole my post about towel goats? I think BJ might be ripping off my utilization of the c-word. Seriously, the things his wife wrote sound exactly like something I would say. Maybe not to hot women, but definitely to children, old people, the disabled, anyone who vapes, and muzlims.

5 hours ago, Dark_Horse said:

I've been reflecting on this for a good thirty seconds or so just now. Remember last week when Canor stole my post about towel goats? I think BJ might be ripping off my utilization of the c-word. Seriously, the things his wife wrote sound exactly like something I would say. Maybe not to hot women, but definitely to children, old people, the disabled, anyone who vapes, and muzlims.

hey man you leave the old disabled people out of this or we'll have a problem. 

idyb respects the elderly. there is nothing wrong with turning granny's leghole into an eggroll every now and then.

Edited by -idyb-

I'm no fan of BJ Penn, but there are always two sides to every story. She should have reported this a long time ago regardless of BJ's social status. I think women do this ish just to get money out of the divorce.