Sign in to follow this  
Welcome_to_Moe's

Smith vs Rockhold needs to happen (Video inside)

7 hours ago, Welcome_to_Moe's said:

Oh and for the record, a lot of people have told me they enjoy my posts and contributions I bring to the forum so I'm going to continue, sorry that bothers you but it's the way it is. 

@ them, I'd like to know who they are

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Welcome_to_Moe's said:

No, I'm not gonna bring other people into conversations and I don't have to prove **** all to you.

You get way too defensive bro

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I was thinking earlier about the guest fighters, so UFC Stockholm

I think Dana will send Rockhold out to Stockholm (Askren/Till) situ, to build up a middleweight fight with the winner of the main event (or just Smith) and the winner get’s a shot at the title 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, wickles82 said:

I was thinking earlier about the guest fighters, so UFC Stockholm

I think Dana will send Rockhold out to Stockholm (Askren/Till) situ, to build up a middleweight fight with the winner of the main event (or just Smith) and the winner get’s a shot at the title 

Yeah possibly, although with Askren I'm pretty sure he requested it cause he wanted to go to London and of course wanted to use this to get the fight he wanted too, he never wanted to fight Lawler and specially pushing for the rematch he wanted to move away from that and get a fight so I think that was Askren's doing (I remember him putting out a video saying he went to the UFC to cover his ticket or something), but UFC often do this anyway with the talent to the ringside to create the fights and hype up the fights too so it's a good thing and a good idea what you mentioned there :)

It's a really good idea what you mentioned is that. 

15 minutes ago, Dark_Horse said:

Same.

No, I'm not gonna bring other people into conversations and I don't have to prove **** all to you.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

32 minutes ago, PATSTER said:

No, I'm not gonna bring other people into conversations and I don't have to prove **** all to you.

You get way too defensive bro

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I can at least get behind giving a chit about Smith because when he wins, he generally wins by stoppage. He isn't looking to get his jab going. lol

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

I can at least get behind giving a chit about Smith because when he wins, he generally wins by stoppage. He isn't looking to get his jab going. lol

I hope he does, he's capable of doing so but he seems to need that fire in him a little more, hence why this Luke Rockhold fight could be good.

He's going to give Gus too much respect in the octagon, so I really don't know how that's going to go but with Luke Rockhold, I doubt there'll be much of that there and this is where we might see that side of Smith. 

18 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

Can you think of a fighter that perhaps generally doesn't win by stoppage? Say for example, a guy who's unofficial nickname might reflect that?