Sign in to follow this  
Mcmax3000

Daniel Cormier vs. Brock Lesnar To Be Announced Soon

Dana was saying in the presser it might not happen and they're looking at probably Miocic if Brock fights at all, said something about Cormier training hard but not ready or something so I dunno. I think the Brock thing it's best just waiting to see what happens cause we'll probably hear all sorts before hand anyway.

theyre going to announce and officialize it a week or two before the event, that way they wont have to worry about any drug tests or worry that the results might accidentilly get disclosed to the public ahead of the fight

if brock ever returns to the octagon, he damn well isnt fighting clean.   everybody already knows that, but im sure the ufc will still go out of their way to try to cover it all up and protect one of their few remaining money draws

Edited by -idyb-

21 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

theyre going to announce and officialize it a week or two before the event, that way they wont have to worry about any drug tests or worry that the results might accidentilly get disclosed to the public ahead of the fight

if brock ever returns to the octagon, he damn well isnt fighting clean.   everybody already knows that, but im sure the ufc will still go out of their way to try to cover it all up and protect one of their few remaining money draws

True.  But is anybody "fighting clean"?

52 minutes ago, Welcome_to_Moe's said:

Dana was saying in the presser it might not happen

Yeah, which is exactly how you know the fight is signed.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Welcome_to_Moe's said:

Dana was saying in the presser it might not happen and they're looking at probably Miocic if Brock fights at all, said something about Cormier training hard but not ready or something so I dunno. I think the Brock thing it's best just waiting to see what happens cause we'll probably hear all sorts before hand anyway.

Honestly,  how have you not picked up on how this place works?  This is what happens when you overuse words!!  

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, HoytBow1 said:

True.  But is anybody "fighting clean"?

GSP always fought clean

but now theyre all on steroids ever since GSP retired.

Edited by -idyb-

brock put on of the dullest performances at hw vs mark hunt and then went on to get popped for roids. I fail to understand how he deserves a top 5 guy let alone the champ.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mcmax3000 said:

Yeah, which is exactly how you know the fight is signed.

Well, people always say that don't they and where as sometimes it's the case sometimes it's also not, so unless they announce it we can't really say that.

I mean Dana White said recently "We're nowhere close to making Conor vs Cerrone fight" and everyone was saying "So they're about the announce it" .... and guess what, they didn't. 

People say that all the time but no one ever talks about all those times they've said it and it never happened, they only talk about the times when it did. 

Edited by Welcome_to_Moe's
  • Like 1

Everytime anyone asks dana about this he says straight out that the ufc hasnt even spoken to brock for ages & its nowhere near a fight that is being made but everyone still acts like its coming soon lol

55 minutes ago, skillandpower said:

I hope they put this fight in a very weak card so I dont buy it! This fight is just an insult.

You still pay for fights?

I think what really going on is that Brock has a recent positive test and is in the USADA double check and fighter response process now.

9 hours ago, freddievanhalen3 said:

You still pay for fights?

Not really m8 but I go to a sports bar and spend money with drinks and food so yeah I kinda spend money on PPVs one way or other lol

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, skillandpower said:

Not really m8 but I go to a sports bar and spend money with drinks and food so yeah I kinda spend money on PPVs one way or other lol

Same here, better I spend my cash on cold beers and good food than the ppv fee.  Plus the staff is knowledgeable and the patrons ready to rock at my local ufc watering hole.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, pjbear05 said:

Same here, better I spend my cash on cold beers and good food than the ppv fee.  Plus the staff is knowledgeable and the patrons ready to rock at my local ufc watering hole.

Same here.

I spend like 30 bucks (which gives me more than enough food and drinks) and Im a regular so I have fun.

Going to a sports bar to watch the PPVs is a no brainier