Sign in to follow this  
zaksame

Rogan on Jouban ,pay attn Rogan.

I can't stand fighters like grant,he did NOT come to fight,he came to play safe,stay out of range and just hope to score counter points.If it wasn't for Jouban ,there would be NO fight.

So Roigan is like Jouban needs to pressure,more man alive Rogan,Jouban is the oNLY guy pressing the fight,he can't simply run in from out of range because grant is fighting out of range backing away the ENTIRE fight.

There is no way as a judge am i am giving Grant a win for that lack of effort.Jouban was the ONLY guy trying to make a fight,so he gets ring control,aggression, and imo Grant loses a point for avoiding to fight.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, zaksame said:

I can't stand fighters like grant,he did NOT come to fight,he came to play safe,stay out of range and just hope to score counter points.If it wasn't for Jouban ,there would be NO fight.

So Roigan is like Jouban needs to pressure,more man alive Rogan,Jouban is the oNLY guy pressing the fight,he can't simply run in from out of range because grant is fighting out of range backing away the ENTIRE fight.

There is no way as a judge am i am giving Grant a win for that lack of effort.Jouban was the ONLY guy trying to make a fight,so he gets ring control,aggression, and imo Grant loses a point for avoiding to fight.

tenor (11).gif

• Like 6

Agreed. What is he supposed to do sprint into a wild counter. That fight sucked because Grant wouldn't hold ground or come forward at all. He got on his bike and prayed for Alan to run into a wind mill. 

• Like 1

Yeah, that was unfair that fight. Jouban was controlling the octagon most of the fight, constantly pushing forward where as Grant was just running back all the time.

There's not a lot you can do when the guy just keeps running backwards, unfair decision, should have Jouban's fight should that.

20 hours ago, zaksame said:

I can't stand fighters like grant,he did NOT come to fight,he came to play safe,stay out of range and just hope to score counter points.

how dare you try to slander The Body Snatcher

5 hours ago, Jay101 said:

The only thing unfair about this fight is having it on PPV.

This is exactly what I was thinking... My lady even hated that fight 

They should have given Alan a different opponent, we'd have definitely got a better fight then. Like I say, Alan was pushing forward and trying to get something out of the fight but there's not a lot you can do when you're opponent just keeps back peddling, you could tell Alan was trying to get something going for the fans but you need your opponent to bring it too.