Sign in to follow this  
VertFTW

Notre Dame Cathedral in Paris on fire

32 minutes ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

Here's the piece of chit live burning now incase someone wants to watch it. 

lol I opened this feed and some weirdos are singing...

• Haha 1

The Paris prosecutors’ office ruled out arson and possible terror-related motives, and said it was treating it as an accident, The Associated Press reported.

Michel Picaud, from the Friends of Notre Dame organization responsible for the renovation efforts at the cathedral, told NBC News that, to his knowledge, the church's organ and stained glass windows were not damaged.

"The entire roof is fully destroyed," Picaud said. "The fire started up near the roof top while another fire started in the north bell tower."

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, VertFTW said:

Conspiracy Theory: The government burnt the chuch down purposfully since it was too expensive to restore the building.

Just when I think we've reached the depths of your stupidity, you prove to me that it really is a neverending abyss.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, VertFTW said:

Conspiracy Theory: The government burnt the chuch down purposfully since it was too expensive to restore the building.

The church is responsible for the upkeep. The government only pays $2 million per year which they easily recover. 

3 minutes ago, juice64011 said:

The church is responsible for the upkeep. The government only pays $2 million per year which they easily recover. 

Pretty sure they were asking the gov for alot more since they were overbudget.

2 minutes ago, VertFTW said:

Pretty sure they were asking the gov for alot more since they were overbudget.

And they were told no which is why that Friends of Notre Dame organization was formed to get donations. 

When one of your main sources of revenue is tourism you don't burn down a place that has 13 million people visit per year. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, juice64011 said:

And they were told no which is why that Friends of Notre Dame organization was formed to get donations. 

When one of your main sources of revenue is tourism you don't burn down a place that has 13 million people visit per year. 

hmm then maybe the church did it....kind of like when a restaurant owned by criminals goes broke...most of the time the just burn it down.

1 hour ago, 12er© said:

We're not speaking French, dummy.

You're wrong and you're also inbred. Sit the **** down.

Mr.Twat always goes 12th grade when all else fails, get a real education and use it this time.

AhKZkOrl.jpg

1 hour ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

And here's a little history of it from Varg himself. His YouTube channel is amazing. @12er© may like his page about European history and whatnot. 

Well there goes 2 minutes of my life I ain't ever getting back spent watching that crock of chit, pffft.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

48 minutes ago, juice64011 said:

They're asking for help from the US gov, why would governing bodies choose to fund churches ?...that open's up a real can of worms in the future, get the cash from the Pope...he's got plenty to spread around.

39 minutes ago, Bwana said:

Mr.Twat always goes 12th grade when all else fails, get a real education and use it this time.

AhKZkOrl.jpg

Ironic, because you only know what I do for a living because I've told people pretty openly.

Anything else you'd like to be wrong about tonight, or are you done embarrassing yourself for the evening? 

I don't know what you do for a living, but I know it involves being a fat incel whose parents are definitely blood related.

Edited by 12er©
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, juice64011 said:

The Paris prosecutors’ office ruled out arson and possible terror-related motives, and said it was treating it as an accident, The Associated Press reported.

Michel Picaud, from the Friends of Notre Dame organization responsible for the renovation efforts at the cathedral, told NBC News that, to his knowledge, the church's organ and stained glass windows were not damaged.

"The entire roof is fully destroyed," Picaud said. "The fire started up near the roof top while another fire started in the north bell tower."

Everyone not retarded already presumed as much. 

36 minutes ago, 12er© said:

Ironic, because you only know what I do for a living because I've told people pretty openly.

Anything else you'd like to be wrong about tonight, or are you done embarrassing yourself for the evening? 

I don't know what you do for a living, but I know it involves being a fat incel whose parents are definitely blood related.

You haven't been paying attention short stuff, and your childish stupid insults are proof of your community college stupidity...keep trying, you'll never catch up with me...never

cash.gif

1 hour ago, TwennyFo said:

Well there goes 2 minutes of my life I ain't ever getting back spent watching that crock of chit, pffft.

I apologize that you're a moron and cant comprehend anything. 

Also, what part of it is a "crock of chit"? 

Since you're in the know of everything. 

Edited by I_Take_Roids_m8

1 hour ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

Take your chit elsewhere and tell it to someone who gives a ****.

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Bwana said:

You haven't been paying attention short stuff, and your childish stupid insults are proof of your community college stupidity...keep trying, you'll never catch up with me...never

cash.gif

You aren't capable of comprehending your own stupidity, so it's not your fault.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, juice64011 said:

The Paris prosecutors’ office ruled out arson and possible terror-related motives, and said it was treating it as an accident

confirmed. the arsonist who torched the place was indeed NOT wearing a towel on his head,  and he was a straight white male caucasian (who also identifies as a male)  with straight white caucasian relatives,  and was born and raised in france.

nothing to see here folks move along

Edited by -idyb-

That doesn't sound suspicious at all...lol

HAPPY MUSLIM DAY !!!!

HMND.jpg

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Bwana said:

That doesn't sound suspicious at all...lol

HAPPY MUSLIM DAY !!!!

HMND.jpg

Im like 95% certain it was a inside job....convinently they were able to get out all the religiuos artifacts on time...it look a few minutes for the fire to engulf the building lol........

• Like 1

1 hour ago, VertFTW said:

Im like 95% certain it was a inside job....convinently they were able to get out all the religiuos artifacts on time...it look a few minutes for the fire to engulf the building lol........

I agree actually. When I was watching that France 24 I heard them saying they're going to be asking other countries for help restoring it. 

More money rackets. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, VertFTW said:

When being a billionaire just isn't enough......

"Pinault is the head of Kering, a group of luxury brands that include Gucci and Saint Laurent. He is married to Mexican and American actress Salma Hayek."

Edited by TwennyFo
  • Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

I agree actually. When I was watching that France 24 I heard them saying they're going to be asking other countries for help restoring it. 

More money rackets. 

I heard this morning that ND is owned by the French government, but run by the Vatican...which seems like a strange arrangement.

• Like 1

the french military and government learned of this tragic defeat this morning and immediately surrendered. and if you look at the pattern of the charred remains, you can almost pick up the outline of a young boy giving oral sex to a catholic priest.

Edited by -idyb-

3 hours ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

More money rackets. 

How much are they going to lose while restoring it?

13 million people per year visit. It's supposedly like $20 to take the full tour. Not all of them will take the full tour but still you are looking at possibly hundreds of millions of dollars lost in revenue and hundreds of millions in restoration. Even after it's restored it will never be the same since you can't replicate something done 800 years ago which will effect future tourism. 

burning down that old pile of chit building was the greatest thing that could have ever happened...now they will rebuild a bigger and better church with all the money from rich billionaires....GOAT scam.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, VertFTW said:

Also very convinient that they were doing remodeling and had taken away all the important statues lol

I just heard they built a human chain in the middle of the fire, and hand passed the relics out the door to safety.

14 minutes ago, Bwana said:

I just heard they built a human chain in the middle of the fire, and hand passed the relics out the door to safety.

1 minute ago, VertFTW said:

lol

Firemen participated in the human chain, I'd assume they're men of integrity....why you'd insinuate they're lying is puzzling.

6 minutes ago, Bwana said:

Firemen participated in the human chain, I'd assume they're men of integrity....why you'd insinuate they're lying is puzzling.

I beleive the priceless artifacts werent in the building at the time of the fire....it was probably some other stuff they carried out.

9 minutes ago, VertFTW said:

I beleive the priceless artifacts werent in the building at the time of the fire....it was probably some other stuff they carried out.

Because of the renovation taking place, not so they could torch the place...take off the tinfoil hat bro.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

Watched the video and still don't see his point about aggressor's or idols. Looked into the guy & he's basically a black metal neo nazi pagan. He's just mad that the official pagan religions ( Judaism, Christianity, Islam ) moved in on his territory. 

They're all pretty much the same crap although northern euro paganism is quite different than ancient middle eastern it's still pretty much the same old BS. 

It's all based on nature deities, ancestor worship rooted in astrology, geometry & seasonal cycles. The major three world religions are one in the same as they are all connected via symbolism, similar root myths taken from the old mystery cult religions that came from Mesopotamia & to some degree share important d8s etc. but it's all the same old paganism chit just re-branded for mass worship in an organized way. It's all idol worship but really at the heart of it is a political device to explain things to simpletons and control the masses via a class of elites who claim to be holy men in the know about spiritual things and practices that the sheeple muppets eat it right up. The big difference is traditional paganism isn't as organized and therefore not as corrupt by extension but it certainly would be if it had won the popularity battle ages ago & been as organized instead of underground. 

So i don't really get the guys argument. He's basically a neo nazi paganism propagandist & kind of a hypocrite. 

Edited by StompGrind
  • Haha 1

40 minutes ago, wickles82 said:

Oh well

Everyone a ****ing historian now?....

Conceive, believe ............

I'm definitely no historian but definitely a geek that's fairly to very well read on the ancients, philosophy, mystery religions, occult, paganism & various related topics like sacred geometry, astrology, kymatica, etymology,  gematria.

The origin stories, symbolism & various connections of ancient knowledge & ties to major religions plus how it shaped culture/civilization/history is a fascinating topic I've been interested in for quite a while. 

Let me get this straight.

An 800 year old building, that was probably wired in the late 1800s to early 1900s caught fire during a renovation.

And people are saying terrorism, inside job, and how did they get all the artifacts out?

Are people really this stupid. Most would have been moved to safe areas away from renovations, unless you want Joe smucker construction worker knocking over a million dollar cross or statue.

You also do not know how shorts work in electrical wiring and how old systems like to arc and spark.

Now the religious nuts are good for diddling kids, but I dont see burning down their relics as their average Monday morning.

• Like 4

20 minutes ago, StompGrind said:

I'm definitely no historian but definitely a geek that's fairly to very well read on the ancients, philosophy, mystery religions, occult, paganism & various related topics like sacred geometry, astrology, kymatica, etymology,  gematria.

The origin stories, symbolism & various connections of ancient knowledge & ties to major religions plus how it shaped culture/civilization/history is a fascinating topic I've been interested in for quite a while. 

And if you try to convert religious teachings/beliefs via science and conventional thought, it always fails miserably....faith doesn't break down to logic and black/white truism.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, wickles82 said:

Oh well

Everyone a ****ing historian now?....

Conceive, believe ............

image.png.ce691c66bafebee10055a3b7cb69c3df.png

5 minutes ago, Bwana said:

And if you try to convert religious teachings/beliefs via science and conventional thought, it always fails miserably....faith doesn't break down to logic and black/white truism.

Can you expand on this point? Not sure I understand what you're saying. 

• Haha 1