Sign in to follow this  
VertFTW

Notre Dame Cathedral in Paris on fire

Just now, sobercuban said:

Welp, lets just get it over with and lob a nuke at Mecca and Medina

yup..lol

Actually its probably gonna be some idiot worker that left a cigarett butt or something idiotic.

• Haha 1

Lol at blaming towel heads. Two mormon churches were burned in NZ by pagans/black metal ties. A Louisiana church was just burned tied to black metal/pagans.

Norwegians/Scandinavians HATE Christianity for what it did to their country hundreds of years ago which resulted in them torching Christian churches in the 90's and murdering people. 

Dont be surprised

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

Lol at blaming towel heads. Two mormon churches were burned in NZ by pagans/black metal ties. A Louisiana church was just burned tied to black metal/pagans.

Norwegians/Scandinavians HATE Christianity for what it did to their country hundreds of years ago which resulted in them torching Christian churches in the 90's and murdering people. 

Dont be surprised

not in Paris mate and not the notre dame blee me

14 minutes ago, skillandpower said:

I heard that the fire started out of a renovation project ? Talk about irony ...

Oh well I hope no one got hurt 

That's what I heard too. I guess they removed most of the statues the other day but from the looks of it that building is ****ed. 

7 minutes ago, juice64011 said:

It just wouldn't be in the news, you don't have anything nice to burn down. 

we burned down your white house before, and we'll do it again

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Fire had to been set with propellant, it burnt way too fast....that wasn't electrical or a cigarette butt, no way.

• Like 3

wow people are such idiots

they couldnt put out the fire at the Notre Dam.  Why not just let back some of the water its holding?

Lists relics possibly inside Notre Dame:

"Pieces of the cross they believe that Jesus was crucified on, as well as part of the thorned crown that he had, as well as one of the nails from the crucifixion."

• Confused 1

4 minutes ago, Bwana said:

Lists relics possibly inside Notre Dame:

"Pieces of the cross they believe that Jesus was crucified on, as well as part of the thorned crown that he had, as well as one of the nails from the crucifixion."

Don't worry, since it's infused with Jesus energy they won't burn.  

• Like 2

1 minute ago, sobercuban said:

Don't worry, since it's infused with Jesus energy they won't burn.  

That's cold dude.

6 minutes ago, sobercuban said:

Ice cold. 

Obviously you're a non-believer, and that's your right...but only because you live in the US, where our country was founded on freedom of religion. Our constitution allows you to voice your opinion, allows you to choose that nobody bigger than us exists...but ridiculing the existence to those that do believe, is hypocritical to the freedoms you enjoy.

Just saying

Just now, Bwana said:

Obviously you're a non-believer, and that's your right...but only because you live in the US, where our country was founded on freedom of religion. Our constitution allows you to voice your opinion, allows you to choose that nobody bigger than us exists...but ridiculing the existence to those that do believe, is hypocritical to the freedoms you enjoy.

Just saying

What?

I have no idea what your religious leanings are, I apologize if we've discussed this in the past and I'm just not remembering.  I'm not ridiculing the existence of anything, I just don't believe that those artifacts are from the crucifixion.  Besides, it was supposed to be a joke, not a personal attack anyway.  

I also have major issues with Catholicism in general, so there's that.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, sobercuban said:

Welp, lets just get it over with and lob a nuke at Mecca and Medina

The non-retarded initial reports say an electrical fire amid renovations being made to the place.

Who the **** thinks "terrorism" when they hear about a fire? 

Just now, 12er© said:

The non-retarded initial reports say an electrical fire amid renovations being made to the place.

Who the **** thinks "terrorism" when they hear about a fire? 

Vert apparently?  Maybe he can give you an explanation as to why he said it. 

Just now, sobercuban said:

Vert apparently?  Maybe he can give you an explanation as to why he said it. 

He said it because he's retarded. I already knew that. I'm more surprised that people are taking him seriously.

2 minutes ago, sobercuban said:

What?

I have no idea what your religious leanings are, I apologize if we've discussed this in the past and I'm just not remembering.  I'm not ridiculing the existence of anything, I just don't believe that those artifacts are from the crucifixion.  Besides, it was supposed to be a joke, not a personal attack anyway.  

I also have major issues with Catholicism in general, so there's that.  

We have, and that's ok...I'm not looking to argue. We all have the right to believe what we choose, and the destruction, attacks, or burning of any places of worship only causes unrest in the world.

I don't know if the artifacts are genuine either, but to the followers they are sacred. Either way the building is 700 years old, a place of worship, and filled with priceless art and collections...that's history that can't be replaced.

I'm not Catholic, but I'm a Christian.

• Like 3

Just now, 12er© said:

He said it because he's retarded. I already knew that. I'm more surprised that people are taking him seriously.

Who's taking him seriously? Not me. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

In the biggest Holy week for Christians, at one of the largest and well known churches in the world...terrorism wouldn't surprise me at all, the investigation should tell quickly.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, 12er© said:

dont you be taking potshots at my former forum-sidekick bro. lets get one thing straight. he may be quite a bit retarded but he's not retarded.

3 minutes ago, sobercuban said:

Who's taking him seriously? Not me. 

its definately terrorism related.   fires dont start themselves m8.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Bwana said:

We have, and that's ok...I'm not looking to argue. We all have the right to believe what we choose, and the destruction, attacks, or burning of any places of worship only causes unrest in the world.

I don't know if the artifacts are genuine either, but to the followers they are sacred. Either way the building is 700 years old, a place of worship, and filled with priceless art and collections...that's history that can't be replaced.

I'm baptized, I went to Episcopal church until I was 13, went to Catholic church for two years when we lived in Puerto Rico, all of that.  I don't not believe in the existence of a higher power, I'm just irreligious.  

Far more concerned about the architecture, and the priceless art collections you mentioned than I am with some stuff that in my opinion has nothing to do with the crucifixion.  

I'm also in shock that they didn't have safeguards in case of a fire.  I'm sitting here wondering what would happen if there was a fire at the Louvre.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

dont you be taking potshots at my former forum-sidekick bro. lets get one thing straight. he may be quite a bit retarded but he's not retarded.

when did I become former? 

6 minutes ago, Bwana said:

i don't care for the 3 theologic religions actually i quite dislike them personally because of all the blood that has been shed for centuries.

but i was so ****ing pissed when i read about ISIS destroying all those ancient sites. 

• Like 1